Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 142

Author Topic: Gurren Lagann Gaiden [IC]: Anti-Spirals  (Read 81066 times)

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Gurren Lagann Gaiden [IC]: Everything is gone
« Reply #1335 on: July 26, 2015, 10:35:34 pm »

Buki gives Galen a nod. This better work.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: July 26, 2015, 10:38:32 pm »

Galen walks over to Darry.
"Now, this is how my father taught me to deal with sadness. So just stay there and... GRIT YOUR TEETH!"
With that Galen slugs her. He pauses for a minute before his eyes widen and he whispers.
"Shit, dad's a bad role model."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: July 26, 2015, 10:43:01 pm »

Galen finds his punch stopped mid-air as an invisible force seems to stop it... suddenly, purple energy swirls around him and throw him against the wall...
"Leave me ALONE!"
A pulse field of Anti-spiral energy suddenly surges from Darry, moving on outwards and filling Tomas with pain; horrible, excruciating pain that i felt by Jesse too. Everyone feels their reserves of spiral power diminish, and the electromagnetic feedback causes the lights in the room to flicker.

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: July 26, 2015, 10:46:07 pm »

"Hell no!" Buki grits his teeth as the spiral energy is drained from him... until his hand tightens around the shard of the core drill he possesses. The tip bites into his hand, and a single drop of blood gathers in his palm.

"I'm gonna knock you out of this! And I'm gonna use what Gimmy left us to do it!"

Buki attempts a hook!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: July 26, 2015, 10:48:13 pm »

Eun suddenly begins laughing, her own energy resonating with Darry's, "This energy. This place.... You...." Eun, her eyes glowing red, is looking at Darry. Her Shadow Spiral energy seems to have reveresed. Tomas can feel this after his pain subsides, and the Anti-spiral messenger would know it as well.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Gurren Lagann Gaiden [IC]: Absolute Despair
« Reply #1340 on: July 26, 2015, 11:23:08 pm »

Tömas/Jesse seize up in pain.

"Galen you FUCKWIT IF I SURVIVE THIS I WILL FUCKING CHOKE THE LIFE OUT OF YOU, YOU IMBECILE!

Fox thing! I don't know your name, but don't do anything fucky, I won't hesitate to gut you.

And Buki hang the fuck on while I try to snap her out of this before you escalate this any further."

His gaze then snaps to Gimmy, focusing on her with an intensity that radiates Spiral power.

"Girl, I don't know your name. I'd like you to tell it to me."
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: July 26, 2015, 11:26:54 pm »

"SonnuvaBITCH!"

Jesse squirms back, away from the energy.

"Shut the fuck up, Buki! Give her some space so she doesn't goddamn supernova from people goddamn attacking her you metric shit! If we weren't fucking with her she wouldn't be doing anything to anyone! GODDAMNIT!"
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: July 26, 2015, 11:27:38 pm »

"You, relic. Give me the Anti-spiral Data cube." Tomas could feel that she wasn't asking. Her energy is far too familiar to Tomas.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: July 26, 2015, 11:33:22 pm »

Galen runs to get someone who knows what to do with people that do that thing. The thing Gimmy did. He didn't really know what it was considering he hardly ever consciously uses spiral energy but it seemed bad. Anyways, running is safe when the scary thing is distracted. It worked on dad often enough.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: July 26, 2015, 11:39:59 pm »

It was very likely that Tömas' voice could be heard layered directly over Jesse's as they responded. She had had just about enough of this bullshit.

"You, fox. Go fuck yourself."

In addition to the typical glows of her and Tomas' intertwined Spiral Energy, red begins to almost 'leak' through, staining some of the spiral energy accumulating around her as her frustration and anger built on itself, and on Tömas'.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: July 26, 2015, 11:42:12 pm »

"I was not asking." Eun unleashes her powerful energy towards Tomas/Jesse. They would note however, that the energy itself isn't touching them.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: July 26, 2015, 11:48:26 pm »

"Neither," Jesse said, as her spiral energy accumulated around her fists, flaring in response to Eun's demand.

"Was I."

She scoffs out some air, shaking her head as she glares at the anti-spiral fuck in front of her.

"Looks like you were right about her in the first place, Tömas."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: July 26, 2015, 11:50:45 pm »

((We need Xan for this...))

Eun tilts her head, "That name.... so familiar...." Eun begins to walk towards Jesse.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: July 27, 2015, 12:52:46 am »

"Stop! Just stop! All of you!" Reina screams, tears still streaming down her face. She draws her pistol, aiming at no-one in particular. "What is wrong with you people? She's been through enough already, and you try and assault her?! You can't just go around acting like your macho man BS works on everyone! You can't just solve every problem by punching it or shooting it!"

She turns to Buki, aiming directly at him. "Don't make me do it, Buki. If you hurt her, I will shoot you. She's family to me."

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: July 27, 2015, 01:42:26 am »

((We need Xan for this...))

Eun tilts her head, "That name.... so familiar...." Eun begins to walk towards Jesse.
Tömas' outline, looking more towards her than Gimmy now, pauses and whips about violently to stare at her.

"Wait."

His energy flares up in response to Eun's.

"I know you. I only saw you after my death and I barely remembered you but I FUCKING know you!"

Spiral energy begins to swirl around Jesse's dominant hand, whichever it is.

"You were the one who provided the beastmen with their training. Who organized them so well. And now you dare, to utilize those energies that slaughtered my fellows and demand that I hand over the instrument of their demise?!"

As he speaks, his voice grows louder and louder, and begins to sound almost red-tinged in accordance with the red beginning to course through Jesse's and his Spiral energies. Suddenly he seizes control of her dominant arm temporarily and points it toward Eun, the swirling energies there coleascing into a sword made out of pulsating blue and green and red.

"It is only because of the girl that I'm not attacking you already. Now you will STAND DOWN, or I will CUT YOUR STOMACH OPEN, PULL OUT YOUR GUTS, AND HANG YOU WITH THEM!"
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 142