Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 59

Author Topic: The Mind: Day 4 - Finale  (Read 112650 times)

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
Re: The Mind: Day 4
« Reply #735 on: February 13, 2015, 12:20:45 pm »

Play fetch with Rose for a while, replace Rose's collar if need be, tell Dave his puppies are probably no longer to be considered puppies, and get some breakfast. Send a message to Cole, asking if SCUBA diving through the caves is feasible and if so, if any sort of specialized equipment is needed. Assuming it is determined to be feasible, begin informing the others of my plan. Otherwise, ask if sending a water-proof underwater exploration drone could work.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: February 13, 2015, 12:23:16 pm »

Be there for the puppies. Make sure they're fed. Create a second machine with whole elephant kidneys. Add the dual gill/lungs to a mark 4 if there's time.
Spoiler: SECRET (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 02:05:06 pm by The Froggy Ninja »

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: February 13, 2015, 01:37:50 pm »

Groggily wake up. Take my tranquilizer pistol and holster it, then go use the bathroom totake a shower. Then get breakfast

Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #738 on: February 13, 2015, 01:58:26 pm »

Roll around with the puppies.

Haveroszaur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: February 13, 2015, 02:06:42 pm »

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: February 13, 2015, 02:27:32 pm »

Be there for the puppies. Make sure they're fed. Create a second machine with whole elephant kidneys. Add the dual gill/lungs to a mark 4 if there's time.

Roll around with the puppies.
Really? Both of you?  ???
Are you rolling in Mk3 puppies? Because that might be ever so slightly unhealthy.

Play fetch with Rose for a while, replace Rose's collar if need be, tell Dave his puppies are probably no longer to be considered puppies, and get some breakfast. Send a message to Cole, asking if SCUBA diving through the caves is feasible and if so, if any sort of specialized equipment is needed. Assuming it is determined to be feasible, begin informing the others of my plan. Otherwise, ask if sending a water-proof underwater exploration drone could work.

It takes few minutes before Cole responds.
"Flood has settled down. Water is currently only slightly above the level we saw it yesterday when we entered the cave. Diving is feasible for those tunnels which were originally underwater, but I would recommend mapping those first with a drone and only after that diving if there still is enough reason. Cave diving is dangerous anyway, so you should leave it to experienced people."
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 02:39:31 pm by AoshimaMichio »
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: February 13, 2015, 02:44:51 pm »

Spoiler: secret (click to show/hide)

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #742 on: February 13, 2015, 02:57:55 pm »

Roll with the Mk3 pups.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: February 13, 2015, 03:05:29 pm »

"Flood has settled down. Water is currently only slightly above the level we saw it yesterday when we entered the cave. Diving is feasible for those tunnels which were originally underwater, but I would recommend mapping those first with a drone and only after that diving if there still is enough reason. Cave diving is dangerous anyway, so you should leave it to experienced people."
[/quote]"Alright, then. Would you be interested in getting another party together to explore the construct we discovered yesterday? I am, for one, and I suspect a large number of the crew here would as well."
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: February 13, 2015, 03:08:36 pm »

Cromwell remembered something as he overheard the conversation with Shultz.

He joined the comms to talk to him.
"I left my net gun in the chamber with the structure. When you get there, can you make sure it's still there?"
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: February 13, 2015, 03:16:52 pm »

Dr. Helios has a brief moment of realization.
"Where is the Biologists? They should be in here studying not playing with mutant pups..."

Study the flying bone plaited snake by dissecting the dead ones to see what they have been eating. Also, place the dead aquatic creature`s corpse in the Helios Crimson Attack Bird`s cage. Maybe they will eat that?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 04:52:43 pm by Ama »

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: February 13, 2015, 03:33:09 pm »

"Alright, then. Would you be interested in getting another party together to explore the construct we discovered yesterday? I am, for one, and I suspect a large number of the crew here would as well."

"Team of archeologists will come shortly from mothership and fly to the scene from our base ships. You are welcomed to join them as I doubt they will bring their own doctor.
We are already out doing seismolocation on surroundings of the construct. First results are positively interesting and unusual."

Cromwell remembered something as he overheard the conversation with Shultz.

He joined the comms to talk to him.
"I left my net gun in the chamber with the structure. When you get there, can you make sure it's still there?"

"I doubt we can find it, but we'll keep eyes peeled."
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: February 13, 2015, 05:02:18 pm »

Spoiler: SIKRET. (click to show/hide)

Name the pup "Pup". Go to the kitchen and feed Pup some meat.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: February 13, 2015, 05:49:11 pm »

"I would like to join the party to explore the ruins as well mind if I bring my dog she might notice things we would miss."

Teach Arrow to obey commands like stay, heel, and come.
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Haveroszaur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: February 14, 2015, 02:15:49 am »

((MK.2 puppies.))
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 59