Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Interest check: EYE Divine Cybermancy  (Read 1456 times)

Uristides

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Interest check: EYE Divine Cybermancy
« on: December 09, 2014, 07:42:47 pm »

I saw a few copies of this game were given around in the event and I know some people here already have it so I thought why not.

So, any one up for a coop campaign or some random madness in the other modes? I'm in South America, meaning timezones can be a minor hassle and ping to Europe is horrible, but oh well, we'll see.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
Re: Interest check: EYE Divine Cybermancy
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2014, 07:50:15 pm »

I saw a few copies of this game were given around in the event and I know some people here already have it so I thought why not.

So, any one up for a coop campaign or some random madness in the other modes? I'm in South America, meaning timezones can be a minor hassle and ping to Europe is horrible, but oh well, we'll see.
I have the game and I am quite interested in this. I'm also in south america, so that means no worries for me. From what I heard, hacking other coop players is possible.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Uristides

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2014, 05:45:27 am »

I have the game and I am quite interested in this. I'm also in south america, so that means no worries for me. From what I heard, hacking other coop players is possible.
Oh, nice, *looks up profile*  and a compatriot at that  :D
As for hacking other players, I did coop with a friend once and I'm pretty sure he'd have done that if it was possible, so I'm not that sure about it.

Where's all the other people with this brute, unpolished gem from the grimdark of the future?

defeeca

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2014, 07:18:37 am »

Im in if my friends are too busy to play e.y.e with me. (already have bought 4 copies of this game cause its awesomely weird. and dev's really need to get more money from this.)
trough i have to wait till end of december cause im away from my main computer.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 07:21:15 am by defeeca »

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2014, 08:04:18 am »

Hacking co-op players is possible, but it acts similarly to having a hack attempt of your own fail- hallucinations of sorts for them, and debuffs. There's no assuming direct control :(
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2014, 01:12:35 pm »

I might pick this up over sale. If I do, count me in.
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2014, 02:11:07 pm »

I had a lot of fun with it and would recommend. Even got the "true" ending : )

Uristides

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2015, 03:46:19 pm »

So, I got some delays but we're still trying to do this and counting 3 people. Anyone else want to drop in?

defeeca

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2015, 04:32:42 pm »

forgot to answer the pm but yeah im still in :P just been busy on weekday's so im only available on weekends

Uristides

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2015, 07:00:02 pm »

Oh, it's fine, just drop by on steam when you have time. Hopefully we'll all be able to do something on weekends.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2015, 12:25:11 am »

I played this for a while and got stuck on mars. I'll have to play again with the improved translation patch...
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2015, 08:25:45 am »

Sure, I'll jump in on this too, if for no other reason then to make more Steam friends and have a reason to jump back into this.

Just to let everyone know, I'm still a brute force Minigun Heavy. Because that's what works.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.