Poll

End combat?

Yes
- 4 (100%)
No
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 83

Author Topic: Gurren Lagann Gaiden [OOC]: Tomas, Minmax Elemental  (Read 77733 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

He probably meant +10 speed means +10 dodge to begin with.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

Ah, I guess that makes since. In that case Elf, take +10 to one or the other, or +6 to both.

Projeck is a sempai

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I changed it to +10 speed already, sempai

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Meanwhile, two things.

A.) Removed Shield from gunman.
and
B.) I just realized that in December, my forum account will be 5 years old. Woah dood.
u fukken old-ass man
Black lives matter.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

Meanwhile, two things.

and
B.) I just realized that in December, my forum account will be 5 years old. Woah dood.
Thank you. No more issues from me at least, on that then!

PN, would AlleeCat be able to have a +16 Damage weapon if she had to set up for a turn before being able to start using it?

And can there be a mechanic to take hits for your bros? I can see Ao and Jesse working together in Gunmen form, Jesse taking the hits for Ao and getting Enraged, and Jen and Reina workin' together, with Jen wearing down targets that Reina can't instagib. Buki and Galen, too, probably. Tomas flits around to boost people when he needs to, in all likelihood.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

Meanwhile, two things.

and
u fukken old-ass man
u kno wut m8

---

Meanwhile, two things.

and
I've been around RPs long enough to compromise.
And I also learned to get away with as much as you can without people yelling :P
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Problem being would anyone be able to actually keep up with Ao. Even with nerfed jets, Ao's still faster than everyone. :P

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

Hmm. I do see your point, but what d'you think would be best for Tömas then? Otherwise I'm just gonna go with the original Unicron picture, which is of course by far the hammiest of them all.
Robot moustache.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, but if Ao goes off by herself into the middle of the enemies she's kinda screwed. Fragile Speedsters want to hit and fade a bunch, with an ally as an anchor to hide behind/keep from being flanked.

Jesse might not be fast, but she can definitely be an anchor.

What pic, you mean, Xantalos? I mean, none of us are ever going to find the perfect thing we're thinking of, but...I'm finding plenty that you might like just searching for pics of mecha wings. I had been thinking basically a small suit with giant wings that would basically attach to the back of the other gunmen, but another possibility is just a kindof exoskeleton or 'training' chassisnor what would have been scaffolding or something.

Also, when you combine with someone, they should gain 60 Spirit and their Gunmen's boosts are doubled(+200 Spirit would be ridiculous, especially on Jesse).
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If you could provide some examples of what you were thinking I'd appreciate it, since I'm finding trouble finding any picture that I really like other than Unicron, and that won't fit until quite later in the game when I've buffed Tömas' other stats up more.
Sig! Onol

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Meanwhile, two things.

and

PN, would AlleeCat be able to have a +16 Damage weapon if she had to set up for a turn before being able to start using it?

And can there be a mechanic to take hits for your bros? I can see Ao and Jesse working together in Gunmen form, Jesse taking the hits for Ao and getting Enraged, and Jen and Reina workin' together, with Jen wearing down targets that Reina can't instagib. Buki and Galen, too, probably. Tomas flits around to boost people when he needs to, in all likelihood.
1. Yes.

2. With a SPEED roll, you can intercept hits for allies.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ooh, this looks like a good one.
Sig! Onol

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, I might be wrong as to what you might like. This one is simplest, and this one is kinda cool for exoskeletons without being purely exoskeleton. This one looks kinda cool if you can find a version without people in it. This one looks pretty awesome but I don't know how it would really combine. It also doesn't have arms. Or legs, really.

What about allies using you as cover, PN?
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Same thing as intercepting.

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I feel like I'm not powerful enough now... Oh well, I'll just break reality using SPIRAL SPELLS.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 83