Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: The Agency - The truth is out there!  (Read 5707 times)

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile
Re: The Agency - The truth is out there!
« Reply #60 on: December 19, 2014, 08:29:42 pm »

You drive, and comm back to base.

"Director, sir. We have acquired the package. Proceeding to transit back to the Office. Any further orders, sir, or should we just head straight home?"
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #61 on: December 19, 2014, 09:33:17 pm »

Head for home fellas, you've done some great work today. Hit the food button. Get some mac n' cheese in here.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 20, 2014, 12:10:43 am »

Head for home fellas, you've done some great work today. Hit the food button. Get some mac n' cheese in here.

+1

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 22, 2014, 12:57:55 pm »

You find the intercom button and call for some food. An orderly arrives shortly thereafter, bringing a plate of mac n' cheese. It is, surprisingly, the best mac n' cheese you have ever tasted.

((When I get homer I'll get you all an update on the analysis of the other reports.))
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #64 on: December 22, 2014, 02:11:31 pm »

Roger that.

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 22, 2014, 08:43:45 pm »

You turn your attention to a small window that just popped up on your screen. It says "Accept video call?" You look for a button, and, realizing there isn't one, say "Yes." Just as you say that, the face of a disheveled, long-haired blonde man takes up your entire screen.

"Hey there, Director. Ah, Kyle Franklin here. We've got those intelligence reports you were after. You want to hear the one from Pakistan or China first?"

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 22, 2014, 08:52:25 pm »

PTW
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 22, 2014, 10:46:47 pm »

"Whatever order you've got them in front of you"

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #68 on: December 23, 2014, 12:39:04 am »

"Whatever order you've got them in front of you"
+1

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 25, 2014, 08:16:50 am »

((Merry Christmas, if you celebrate it. My time has been taken up by Christmas prep-and today isn't going to be any different. Ill put something REAL substantial up tomorrow.))

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 28, 2014, 05:37:59 pm »

"Here's what we've got on our Pakistani friend. Turns out he got his information from a relative of his who was in the town just before it went to hell. Ah, no pun intended. He was online at the time, and the message must have slipped through the automatic screens. Someone's gonna lose their head for this, that's for sure. Anyway, we found out where he's publishing from, and you're not gonna like it. Turns out he has the full endorsement of Al Qaeda in Pakistan to "undermine the American hegemony", and that's a direct quote we got from SIGINT. The actual location of the printing press is an Al Qaeda safehouse in Islamabad. Heavily guarded, at least by their standards. This op probably isn't gonna be pretty."

((Yay for being alive! I haven't been home much over the past few days. Sorry about that.))
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 08:34:34 am by GentlemanRaptor »

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #71 on: December 28, 2014, 09:20:18 pm »

That text is painful to read with the default forum theme.

Get the China report.

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 28, 2014, 11:13:23 pm »

Sorry about that. I'm using the dark theme so I didn't notice. I'll swap it out for something else soon.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #73 on: January 05, 2015, 02:56:49 am »

Sorry about that. I'm using the dark theme so I didn't notice. I'll swap it out for something else soon.
Yeah that's okay, I switch back and forth a lot actually but normally I have the default theme.

Jboy2000000

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello good people of the interwebs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 05, 2015, 05:32:15 pm »

-ptw-
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."

Just goes to show, even a Male Doctor that Looks Like a Female and a Criminal with Poor Hygiene Habits can fall in love.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6