Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How often should I post a turn?

As often as possible, and if at least 4 people post their actions.
- 4 (30.8%)
A few times per say, and if at least 5 people post their actions.
- 8 (61.5%)
Only post when everyone has posted their action.
- 1 (7.7%)
Something else. (PM me your idea)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12

Author Topic: Roll to Villain  (Read 8688 times)

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Villain
« Reply #90 on: December 12, 2014, 09:11:07 am »

((Have what, Sarrak?))
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 12, 2014, 09:14:48 am »

((House. I only received money through "backstory roll".))
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 12, 2014, 09:38:09 am »

((I decided that unless I explicitly stated you didn't have one, you'd start out with a house. How expensive it is depends on your roll.))
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 12, 2014, 09:50:02 am »

((Ok, thanks.))
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 12, 2014, 09:54:44 am »

wipeout:
[3] You go up to the stand and pluck the record from the startled DJ's hand. Some people begin feeling the music again and start to bob, but most are still startled by the event. [2] You are unable to make anyone dance.

Yourmaster:
[5-2] YTou look around the store, asking for a invisible shirt and looking sort of crazy. In the end, one of the store clerks directs you to the camoflauge section of the store, which contains forest camo, snow camo, and desert camo. Each are 75 bucks. Pricy.

Wolfkit:
[5-1] At last you create a pickaxe, which looks small and has a strange sharp tip. You realize it will work good as a lockpick. You are nearing the station now.

Sarrak:
[3 vs 6] You get to the parking lot before you are surrounded. "MAke him pay!" yells the cash register guy, and you're not sure how he means it. You hope he means with money.

Vivalas:
[4] And by forest you meant that guys back yard. As you stalk through his rose garden, you come across some workers in gas masks cleaning up these enormous mounds of shit.

((I'll have to finish the rest later.))
Money!

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 12, 2014, 10:16:34 am »

Put on disco music, then put them all into a disco frenzy.
Try again, and then walk out.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 12, 2014, 10:40:04 am »

Why they surround me then it was obviously a mistake on his part? Not that I mind paying, but the bill (which I got) says exactly ZERO$. Who am I to argue with luck?

If it doesn't work, try to solve situation with money. If even that doesn't work... Depending on how much people surround me either run or surrender. Don't forget to hack shotgun into "harmless, non-shooting copy" in the latter case.

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 12, 2014, 10:49:53 am »

Pick the lock on my handcuffs, then when the police officer comes to take me into the station force him into the handcuffs
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 12, 2014, 05:46:41 pm »

Wonder where the actual woods are. Look around for that guy to see if he'll throw more dolla at me.
"On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
- Charles Babbage

The Imperial Question | Stranded Among Stars

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 12, 2014, 09:38:08 pm »

Knee them in the face and take the guy with me, as well as those camo shirts.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 13, 2014, 01:18:33 am »

wipeout:
[1] The record grinds to a halt and the DJ stand begins to smoke. You make your escape in the confusion. Looks like you won't be working there tomorrow.

Sarrak:
[3 vs 5] Yah, that doesn't work. You then proceed to throw bundles of cash into the air to get their attention. [3+1 vs 2] As some stare at the money mesmerized - and some take out shopping bags and begin windmillling them around - you run off.

-125 bucks

Wolfkit:
[6+1] You unlock the handcuffs, and alter the locks so that the key no longer works on them. You wait with the handcuffs loose on your arms until the car stops in front of the station. The police officer exits the car and pulls you out. [1+1 vs 6] As he does so, he tightens the handcuffs and nabs the minepick from your hand. He then eats it, sealing your fate to stay in these handcuffs. Forever.

You have been arrested. Game Over.

Vivalas:
[3] You wonder where the woods are for a while, but then get distracted by the idea of a guy shooting money at you. [1] Sadly, he does not show up, but the workers seem to notice you. They point at you with their shovels, shouting.

Yourmaster:
[3+1 vs 1] You knock the guy out and grab some of the shirts. [1] You are making a run for it when a big, beefy guy blocks your path. "They call me Mach. I see we have a problem here."

((Playergamer. Please PM me if you are still interested.))
     ((Also, sorry for the confusing double result. I had copy and pasted the inventory but accidentally took some of last turn's results with it.))
 wipeout:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Sarrak:

NAV:

Yourmaster:

Vivalas:
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 09:54:52 pm by Tomasque »
Money!

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 13, 2014, 03:38:10 am »

Find another job.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 13, 2014, 05:40:29 pm »

What, no escape from jail? That's like the best part of being a supervillain, planning your escape.
Summon a poop storm.
"On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
- Charles Babbage

The Imperial Question | Stranded Among Stars

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 13, 2014, 08:34:28 pm »

Cast magic on him!
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 13, 2014, 11:45:36 pm »

((If you break out your character with your next one, you can have your current one be replaced with the now escaped one. Since there is a waitlist, though, you'll have to wait until you get back in the game. Also, having people lose when they get arrested is a interesting mechanic.))
Money!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12