Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How often should I post a turn?

As often as possible, and if at least 4 people post their actions.
- 4 (30.8%)
A few times per say, and if at least 5 people post their actions.
- 8 (61.5%)
Only post when everyone has posted their action.
- 1 (7.7%)
Something else. (PM me your idea)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12

Author Topic: Roll to Villain  (Read 8685 times)

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Villain
« Reply #60 on: December 10, 2014, 09:54:55 pm »

((Umm... how do I end a poll?))
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 10, 2014, 10:01:39 pm »

Buy a crossbow. Immediately demand directions to the nearest medieval weapons outlet.
"On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
- Charles Babbage

The Imperial Question | Stranded Among Stars

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 11, 2014, 12:38:45 am »

Not entirely sure, but I can try to change production lines a bit to suit my tastes. Or start forging details for the spaceship if factory uses military-grade meterials. All in all, it is just a small test of powers at this stage.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 11, 2014, 12:43:17 am »

Yes that is an amazing deal take the offer.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 11, 2014, 02:45:10 am »

Get Mediocre man into a disco dancing frenzy, then kick him.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 11, 2014, 06:32:31 am »

((You can't REMOVE a poll, but you can disable voting, change the options and reset.))
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 11, 2014, 07:13:24 am »

Wait until the officer's back is turned, then summon a pickaxe and use it to break the handcuff chain.
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 11, 2014, 09:17:50 am »

OOC: Just wondering, how did 13 people vote, when only 10 people are either playing or on the waitlist?

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 11, 2014, 09:54:34 am »

Vivalas:
[5] For some reason, there is a crossbow on sale. The guy's selling it cheap, for only 500 bucks. [6] When you ask him directions to a medieval weapons outlet, he just turns around and opens a large closet behind him, and inside you see rows and rows of medieval gear. "I collect these in my spare time," he says.

Sarrak:
[3] You find a nearby McDonalds. That should be enough. You go inside and concentrate on the machinery behind the counter... [5] 3 minutes later, you have "bought" 4 Big Macs, 7 small fries, 3 milkshakes, and 14 apple pies, all in all costing you $0. You should probably get out of here before they realize you messed with the cash register's Customer Order and Payment controls.

NAV:
[6] You spend this turn training, and become an epic ninja! Choose one ninja related super power to gain.

wipeout:
[3 vs 4] He successfully counters your power with whatever power-nullifying ability he has. At last you snap out of waltzing, and mediocre man tries to run away. [5 vs 2] He's not going anywhere, because you have him by the collar.

Wolfkit:
[2] Again, no minepick. The car begins to ride towards the city jail. Will anyone help Wolfkit?

((I'll write up your guys's inventory tonight.))
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 11, 2014, 10:03:18 am »

Hehehe... Perfect.

Time to find a hiding place - now that we have plenty of supplies! Hotel is fine, but a bit costly in perspective...
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 11, 2014, 10:11:28 am »

Subdue him, but not fatally.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 11, 2014, 12:26:56 pm »

Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 11, 2014, 04:21:53 pm »

((That is not a ninja skill, sadly.))
Money!

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 11, 2014, 05:49:19 pm »

Attempt to trade him some dawrven ale for a hammer and some steel armor. If he refuses, put a bolt into his skull.

I'm assuming that purchase comes with a quiver and ammo, if not, by some first.
"On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
- Charles Babbage

The Imperial Question | Stranded Among Stars

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 11, 2014, 06:06:34 pm »

Quote from: Real Ultimate Power
Ninjas can kill anyone they want!  Ninjas cut off heads ALL the time and don't even think twice about it.  These guys are so crazy and awesome that they flip out ALL the time.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12