Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How often should I post a turn?

As often as possible, and if at least 4 people post their actions.
- 4 (30.8%)
A few times per say, and if at least 5 people post their actions.
- 8 (61.5%)
Only post when everyone has posted their action.
- 1 (7.7%)
Something else. (PM me your idea)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12

Author Topic: Roll to Villain  (Read 8676 times)

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
Roll to Villain
« on: December 07, 2014, 07:38:42 pm »

Hello. This is a hopefully light-hearted RTD, just in time for the holidays. You are a supervillain, and your job is to survive and thrive and eventually achieve some sort of self-imposed goal (gain control over the supreme court, mind control the president, etc.). When you make a character sheet, all you need to write down is:

Supervillain Name:

Superpowers:

Goal:

Bio (optional):

I will roll a d6 to see how close your power is to the one you wanted, and then I'll give you your beginning situatuion and you can begin. I'll be using a d6 for this, as I have tons of them just lying around my house. Every once in a while I might randomly give someone some OP superpower just to see what'll happen. Also, there is no rule against PvP, and you can do anything you want unless I say you can't. Yeah.

There will be a max of 6 players in the beginning, and I might add more when I feel like it. If When you die, you can respawn next turn if there is no one on the waitlist, or the top person on the waitlist will be put in the game.

Player List:
-wipeout1024/Disco Diva
-Sarrak/Hacktech
-NAV/(not so) CEO of Evil Incorporated
-Yourmaster/Larxus the Conquerer
-Vivalas/Dwarfanator
-Playergamer/Rattrap

Waitlist:
-SaberToothTiger/Kaboom!
-Froggy Ninja/Impossible Thief
-SalsaCookies/Dark Lord SalsaCookies
« Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 12:01:34 am by Tomasque »
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Villain
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2014, 07:41:52 pm »

Supervillain Name:Disco Diva

Superpowers: She has the power to send people into a disco dancing frenzy.

Goal:To Bring Disco back.

Bio: Shaniqua used to be a famous disco singer back in the 70s and 80s, and after it died, she became bitter. Now, she is trying to bring Disco back, and prove that it is still not dead.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2014, 07:43:07 pm »

((I'll start once I get 3 people.))
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2014, 07:54:15 pm »

Supervillain Name: Pickaxe Prowler
Superpowers: Can summon pickaxes
Goal: To make it such that all fighting in the world is done using nothing but pickaxes
Bio: Jayden gained his powers by eating a pickaxe. Using another pickaxe as a fork.
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2014, 07:57:24 pm »

Nah, I'll start now.

wipeout:
[2] You have a cheap apartment and about 300 bucks in spare cash. [4] You also have the ability to send people in a disco frenzy.

Wolfkit:
[6] You are the wealthy owner of a mine which mines metal to make pickaxes! You have 3000 dollars of spare money. [5] You have the ability to make a pickaxe by sheer thought, and can even slightly shape what its primary use will be (attacking, mining, etc.)!
Money!

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2014, 07:57:39 pm »

Supervillain Name: Hacktech

Superpowers: Controlling Machinery (range of definition varies depending on the roll)

Goal: Get his hands onto functional space ship. Or possibly construct one using his powers.

Bio: He was a normal sociopath with zero empathy for pesky humans until he felt strange relation to the intricate workings of gus in hands of terrorists holding him hostage. It went intresting from that point onwards.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2014, 08:01:38 pm »

Sarrak:

[4] Although you don't have a house, you have 750 bucks in spare cash and a sawed off shotgun from one of the dead terrorists. [6] You can change around the mechanical and electronical abilities of anything you can see within 50 feet. It is quite tiring, though.
Money!

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2014, 08:03:54 pm »

An Evil Mastermind has to start somewhere... It's time to go and buy pizza. I'm quite hungry after all that happened.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2014, 08:04:56 pm »

Try to find steady employment, preferably at a club, so I can practice using my powers, and also make an income.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2014, 08:10:55 pm »

Supervillain Name: C.E.O. of Evil Incorporated
Superpowers: He can summon money
Goal: Own all of spacetime
Bio: He is very greedy
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2014, 08:15:08 pm »

NAV:
[5] He has just been kicked out on the streets for not being evil enough, leaving him with only 1500 dollars in cash and a diploma of evilness. Desperate to prove his worth, he sets out with his [1] ability to make money printing machines malfunction.
Money!

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2014, 08:18:29 pm »

Supervillain Name: Larxus the conqueror

Superpowers: Raw magical energy. Let insanity begin.

Goal: Counqer the world and recruit all powered people into my army, and kill them if they resist.

Bio (optional):He is a former high-profile hitman who could get any job done. Now he plans to rule the world, after wanting to go bigger!
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 08:21:50 pm by Yourmaster »
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2014, 08:18:47 pm »

Supervillan Name: Dwarfinator

Superpowers: (I'm going to be a zealot and try to have two, since there is an S) Can summon dwarfs and alcohol, and can also summon a storm that rains shit everywhere.

Goal: Take over all the breweries in the world.

Bio:  Was summoned into reality when ale was mixed with beer. A short creature who is fond of drink and industry. Needs alcohol to get through the working day.

"On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
- Charles Babbage

The Imperial Question | Stranded Among Stars

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2014, 08:19:46 pm »

Supervillain Name: Rattrap

Superpowers: Can control rats.

Goal: Create a race of rat-men and rule over the earth.

Bio: A city sewer worker who disappeared into the sewer system, Adam's mind fractured. Eventually, he bonded with the nearby rats, and managed to make them obey him.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 08:24:05 pm by Playergamer »
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2014, 08:21:34 pm »

Ha, ninja'd the last slot. *fistpump*
"On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
- Charles Babbage

The Imperial Question | Stranded Among Stars
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12