Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Subterranean - Magitek horror GMed RPG [6/8]  (Read 6696 times)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: Subterranean - Magitek horror GMed RPG [5/8]
« Reply #60 on: January 07, 2015, 11:17:39 pm »

"A gate, you say?" He questions as his open hand rummages around his pockets for his device. "Is it locked? I can open locks."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 08, 2015, 12:26:58 am »

Elias seemed strangely calm with the mysterious man, likely because he had seen more horrifying things than you can shake a stick at for the past few months, but also because he is dozing off from exhaustion.

"Indeed it is locked, but I would rather that you don't fiddle with my runes. They're not... my best work." a small young woman said as she dipped her hand into a basin placed near the gate. Her arm moved nimbly and the gate opened.

"We have been expecting you to come earlier." she said. You recognise her silver hair and red eyes. She is the hedge witch who contracted you at the Mercenary Office.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 08, 2015, 12:43:31 am »

"Yes, well, a beast was following us in the forest. We outrode it, but we went down the wrong path in doing so, and had to backtrack before arriving here. I hope this didn't cause any trouble?"
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 08, 2015, 02:43:57 am »

Jacques rushed imside, constantly looking behind and upwards in fear of the flying beasts return.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 08, 2015, 05:01:37 pm »

"Really? Whats got his legs moving? In a rush to get started, maybe. . . . Or was there something I missed?"
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 13, 2015, 09:53:58 pm »

Her eyes lit up. "A beast? I would have thought that the military would have kept them away from the roads." she closed her eyes, thinking. As she did this, she beckons for you to follow inside, past the bell tower that stood proudly in the dim afternoon. The Greatgreen village has seen better days, but at least there are streets for your horses to walk on, and the stone houses are in good enough repair to show that its villagers are not poor. The same can't be said for the awful stench of manure that permeated the area, however. "The presence of the beast is worrying, in that case. It could mean that we are all in danger, or it might just be a fluke. The main problem, of course, is that you're late. I would like to learn more about what you saw later."

"My hut is half an hour walk out of the village, but I don't think it's safe tonight for me or you to go there. We will talk in the Quicksilver Inn. They have food there. You can look around first so long as you arrive before 5 o'clock."

The strangely civilized witch took out a pocket watch. Strange, you don't see those often out in the countryside.

Gong

Gong

Gong

Gong
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Subterranean - Magitek horror GMed RPG [6/8]
« Reply #66 on: January 13, 2015, 09:58:07 pm »

Jariko whispers to the guide.
"Old man, is there any possibility you may have lead us astray, and this is not truly the Greatgreen village? I do not like this place. It is...too fine, for a place so distant and feared."

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 14, 2015, 12:30:54 am »

"Too fine? Are you joking? Have ye not seen the flying beast with ye own eyes?"
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 14, 2015, 08:38:55 am »

"Ah, get a hold of yourself. I doubt it was something that could defeat all of us and our new... companion."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 14, 2015, 05:31:00 pm »

"Well, never thought you would accept me so quickly. Speaking of which, would you all mind if I put on my Helm? i feel my face drying out, and my mind going." If you paid attention to his skin, it was starting to take an odd tent. . . . Maybe.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 14, 2015, 05:34:13 pm »

"I haven't. If you try anything, I'll crush your skull and watch your brains boil off my fingers. But put it on if you must."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 14, 2015, 05:43:12 pm »

Another sucking click is heard as the object of his desire is put back into its proper place.
Deep breathing and long swells of the chest could easily be seen and heard for a few seconds, almost as if he had no reply. "Lovely, my dear. We can make that our second romantic outing. First, of course would be a nice chat in a dark and seedy tavern."

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 15, 2015, 10:39:02 am »

Elias snorted. "We get plenty o' customs from pilgrims. They come here to see the Greatgreen Sentinel. You couldn't see it since we were in the forest, and the walls block the view, but it's one hell of a tree."

"Now, Miz Autumn, I s'pose I'm too tired t' be showing them around. 'Sfine if I'm paid less for it." he said.
"Oh, that's fine." the witch said distractedly, producing a bag of coins from her robes and tossing it backwards, apparently without even looking. The old man caught the bag.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 15, 2015, 06:00:20 pm »

Jariko whispered to the party, careful to ensure the witch didn't catch the conversation.
"Something doesn't feel right here. Be ready."
More publicly, he addressed the woman.
"Well then! Where to?"

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 18, 2015, 07:36:33 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6