Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 676

Author Topic: Katawa Shoujo Gaiden IC: Finally, A Timeskip  (Read 355010 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Katawa Shoujo Gaiden IC: Orientation Day
« Reply #495 on: December 08, 2014, 02:11:47 pm »

Tomomi chuckles and winks back at Anita, even though she wouldn't see it. "Of course I am. And I don't mind if you do too. Just let me know ahead of time, alright? Gotta do some cleanup, shove my junk out of the way, that sort of thing. What's next?"

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: December 08, 2014, 02:40:56 pm »

"I was just going to ask that you leave something on the door knob so I would know. But that is fine. I would also like you to know that I have a few odd habits that have helped me identify people better in crowds. Namely among is that I will touch your face with my hands to find out your general facial features for myself. I would like to do this with you later if that is okay."

"Also... What is it like to lie with another girl?"
Anita has just the barest hint of pink on her cheeks as she asks this.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: December 08, 2014, 02:56:17 pm »

"No problem at all."
Madoka chuckles.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: December 08, 2014, 02:59:11 pm »

"Okay, I guess I'll put a sock around the knob. That's pretty traditional, isn't it? And I don't mind if you want to feel me up later. You won't the first and definitely not the last," Tomomi says teasingly, as she reaches out to rub Anita's head. "And the answer to your second question depends exactly on what you mean. But I get a hunch that I know exactly what you're talking about..."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: December 08, 2014, 03:03:59 pm »

"I have never had the opportunity as I have not been close enough to anyone for it, but I am always curious. I'm not requesting that you show me, sorry if it came off that way." Anita's cheeks are a definate pink, but she seems relaxed, trying to keep things casual and not wanting to push at anything. Besides, who would try to bed someone they had just met so quickly?

"...Also, I am somewhat hungry at the moment and was wondering if you could walk me around the perimeter of the pool before showing me the way back into the change room... I have accidently wandered into the wrong one before and would like to know where it is in relation to everything." She asks both sincerely, and to change topics.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 03:07:08 pm by RangerCado »
[/quote]

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: December 08, 2014, 03:33:03 pm »

"Nah, it's fine. I don't mind at all. After all, you do look like you'd be pretty fun," she replies, with a slight smirk on her face at seeing Anita being so embarrassed and flustered about the entire conversation.

"Alright. I can do that for you. Do you know how to get to the cafeteria from here? I'm probably going to stick around here for a little while longer, do a few more laps, make a few new friends. That sort of thing. Okay?" As she pulls herself out of the pool and waits for Anita to do the same, she comments, "Don't feel too bad about stumbling into the boy's locker room. You aren't missing anything, trust me."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: December 08, 2014, 03:37:38 pm »

Kyle seeing as his roommates are either gone or not there finishes setting up his stuff and decides to go find the lunchroom.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: December 08, 2014, 03:45:33 pm »

"Well today has certainly been eventful. And it's not even dinnertime."
David chuckles.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: December 08, 2014, 04:03:44 pm »

"Mhm."
Madoka chuckles along.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: December 08, 2014, 04:10:44 pm »

"Nah, it's fine. I don't mind at all. After all, you do look like you'd be pretty fun," she replies, with a slight smirk on her face at seeing Anita being so embarrassed and flustered about the entire conversation.
Anita's eyes widen in surprise, her entire face going red with embarrassment. Despite this, Anita's voice remained mostly calm as she responded. "I... No, no thank you. I do not know you enough to even consider, let alone what comes before such things."
"Alright. I can do that for you. Do you know how to get to the cafeteria from here? I'm probably going to stick around here for a little while longer, do a few more laps, make a few new friends. That sort of thing. Okay?" As she pulls herself out of the pool and waits for Anita to do the same, she comments, "Don't feel too bad about stumbling into the boy's locker room. You aren't missing anything, trust me."
Anita climbs out and lets the majority of the water drip off before moving. "I will find my way, don't worry. And  what I see is by touch, others see with their eyes; So it is not what I am 'missing' that was really the problem..."

Anita blushes just a bit more, but follows Tomomi around the pool with her hand slowly trailing along the wall before she walks into the change room with a small nod of her head in thanks before swiftly showering and changing, gathering up the towel and swim suit and heading back to the dorm room and taking the time to memorize the layout more thoroughly, placing her wet things into a hamper she found.
[/quote]

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: December 08, 2014, 04:33:31 pm »

"Before what? It's just a little harmless fun, no strings attached. It's up to you though, I'm not going to pressure you into doing something that you don't want to. And I know that you're blind. I'm just saying that the boy's locker room is less titillating than you'd think it'd be. That's all," she says as she leads Anita around the pool.  As they reach the change room she waves goodbye to her friend, "Alright, here we are! I'll see you later then, maybe when I get something to eat myself. Bye."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: December 08, 2014, 04:38:31 pm »

Homura and Rin are in the lunchroom.

Akemi is still casually bobbing her head along to a rhythm she's making by tapping the side of her bench with her fingers.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: December 08, 2014, 04:46:20 pm »

Anita eventually makes it to the cafeteria and carefully makes her way to get food, asking the servers whats there each time, and carefully getting everything on the tray before stepping back and carefully listening and prodding with her foot until she finds an empty table to sit at.
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: December 08, 2014, 04:50:14 pm »

Kyle quickly grabs his food, spagehti and meatballs, and then decides to go sit with the apparent blind girl.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: December 08, 2014, 04:52:18 pm »

Anita's ears pick up the sound of someone approaching as she calmly ate her food. Once they sit down, she turns her head towards where they sat. "Hello. Could you please speak so I know who you are?" she smiles apologetically.
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 676