Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 26

Author Topic: Separatists  (Read 27987 times)

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
Re: Separatists
« Reply #225 on: March 01, 2015, 10:11:44 pm »

I Don't have any problem with that, tell them that the offer to merge our forces is always open.

+1 to this and asking about what they are doing now after Derownish takeover. Maybe they are part a larger remrants of the Kulanian army. One still led by an experienced General and with actual recognition.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: March 02, 2015, 08:51:54 pm »

Separatists: Fair Trade and Bookkeeping

The man looks at the gear again, and says that he'll leave you everything but one of the LMGs, 30 grenades,  and the MREs. He grabs his share, and leaves.

Meanwhile, your lieutenant has been training the men you left behind. The untrained volunteers have all learned how to handle a rifle, more or less, and the sub-machine gunners have learned how to control the gun better. The less experienced men you brought with you on that mission also learn a bit from the experience.

Your lieutenant has some more bookkeeping. He figures you could raise taxes on the people in your territory to about 10% of the average. His idea is to put a tax of $8 per head in the hamlet, and $15 per head in Poppydown, per month. The idea is that the mayor will raise that money, and give it to you every month. This would hugely increase your monthly income, from $2600 to $19550.

He also has a list of requests from your men. The list is pretty long, and meeting any of this would drain your budget for a while. Your lieutenant has put in the prices these items would fetch on the black market.

Finally, he has new targets for you. They're mostly the same, but with one new one. The Derownish Military seems to have caught on to your existence, and patrols are combing the mountains, looking for your base.

Spoiler: Requests (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Targets (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: KIA (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 01:47:04 pm by Playergamer »
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: March 02, 2015, 09:53:36 pm »

Dress in the enemy uniforms and armor and hit the patrol hard, I support the tax increase, and maybe get the body armor.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: March 02, 2015, 10:51:30 pm »

Dress in the enemy uniforms and armor and hit the patrol hard, I support the tax increase, and maybe get the body armor.
+1

We should try attacking the base once we get a mortar or a few good long rage rifles, just to keep them on edge.
And lets mine a few roads leading to and from the base, just a few hand grenades on trip wire for now.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: March 02, 2015, 11:55:24 pm »

+1

Get the best to pretend to be soldiers and the rest to hide/ambush them.Maybe we can take them out quickly and capture a few.

Also bring a Kulanian flag. We can release a grunt with that flag as a warning.

UnicodingUnicorn

• Bay Watcher
  • Competent at Incompetency.
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: March 03, 2015, 04:54:42 am »

We would need a strategy to take out the marksman first, though.
I do stuff, I guess

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: March 03, 2015, 08:28:41 am »

We could always get some sniper rifles (5?) And hand them to our note derown uniform troops. Once we can make contact with them we can have our snipers all aim and kill their marksman and machine gunner. If there patrolling around in a "stick together" fashion then I'd prioritise the machine gunner.

Taking away there suppression can be key to winning the battle but preferably killing both. We have 4900 and more soon. How much for some sniper rifles?

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: March 03, 2015, 08:47:30 am »

We should focus on the wages, cuz happy soldiers won't rat you out, radios seem pretty important for the communication.
Dress in the enemy uniforms and armor and hit the patrol hard, I support the tax increase
+1
+1

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: March 03, 2015, 07:54:25 pm »

+1
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: March 03, 2015, 09:05:56 pm »

Where are our stats? I want to see if we can buy anything at this time.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: March 03, 2015, 09:47:25 pm »

Where are our stats? I want to see if we can buy anything at this time.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The above is the character when we started not sure how the GM wants to rule this though.

. By the way we still do not have a back story to the Kulanian Independence army. If we ever become large enough I think we should name ourselves the "Supreme Commander" of the KIA and appoint trusted soldiers to be Commanders and Advisers. That's later though. Right now were just a lowly revolutionary captain (Detestably a military nuisance).

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: March 03, 2015, 09:49:04 pm »

By our stats I meant the stats of the group, not the person we apparently are.

Annnnd found it. Under KIA, which makes sense, if it confuses me, since I thought it was totaling those who died there. Might want to work on that.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 10:49:33 pm by Aseaheru »
Highly Opinionated Fool

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: March 03, 2015, 10:38:36 pm »

Do you guys think we should leave some guys behind to start printing about our victory against the Derownish military in the convoy missions and Patrols?

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: March 03, 2015, 10:43:41 pm »

Separatists: Delegating, Woo!

You decide to send your men to ambush the patrol, and send ten of them, with the LMG and assault rifles.

Your men watch the soldiers, hiding in the trees, as they walk up the road. They seem laid back, unafraid. They probably think they're just looking for a few untrained peasants. As one of them begins to respond to something the other one said, he looks over and sees a machine-gun, set up in the trees. He shouts, just as the gun begins to fire. The soldiers hit the ground, most of them intentionally, but three of them with bullet holes in their chests. One is killed instantly, while the other two are critically wounded. Three more are hit by rifle fire, with one of them going down for good, and the other two still fighting. One of your men tosses a grenade at the soldiers still fighting. The grenade detonates, showering the men nearby in shrapnel, knocking out two of the soldiers.

The four men still up return fire, and two of them hit, with devastating results. The soldier manning the LMG is hit in the head, killing him instantly, while another one is shot in the chest, and bleeds out almost instantly.

One of the men near the MG nest runs over, grabbing the gun, and opens fire. The bullets rake the men on the road, killing two of them instantly, badly injuring one, and slightly hurting one more. The last man in fighting condition drops his weapon, and puts his hands up. Your men quickly tie his arms behind his back, disarm him, and wrap a Kulani flag around his forehead. They then knock him on the back, and tell him to go back to base, and tell them how quickly they died. The rest of the soldiers on the road are dead, or dying, and they leave them to bleed out.

Spoiler: Author's Note (click to show/hide)
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: March 03, 2015, 10:51:46 pm »

Well, I finally found the things for our army, and we really need to recruit people, dont we?
Highly Opinionated Fool
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 26