Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 26

Author Topic: Separatists  (Read 28062 times)

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
Re: Separatists
« Reply #180 on: February 28, 2015, 12:15:31 pm »

Its up to you.

Provide medical aid to those that need it, in the morning announce to the town that there will be a trail, where any townsperson may present evidence for or against them. In the meantime, into the cells they go.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: February 28, 2015, 12:37:21 pm »

Lets go loot the Police armory since they clearly have SMGs, we might be able to better equip our forces with a few. Other then that just follow Aseaheru's Post.

The Combat Redux will be up to you.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: February 28, 2015, 02:26:26 pm »

Base of 10 Resilience, or Health. Unconscious at 0, Dead at -5. Can be increased through training.
Spoiler: Combat Example (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Weapon Example (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Combat Modifiers (click to show/hide)
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: February 28, 2015, 03:55:08 pm »

Its up to you.

Provide medical aid to those that need it, in the morning announce to the town that there will be a trail, where any townsperson may present evidence for or against them. In the meantime, into the cells they go.
Lets go loot the Police armory since they clearly have SMGs, we might be able to better equip our forces with a few. Other then that just follow Aseaheru's Post.

The Combat Redux will be up to you.
+1

.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
Separatists - Gaining Power
« Reply #184 on: February 28, 2015, 04:21:14 pm »

Separatists - Fall of Poppydown

Your men rush the critically wounded rebel to the nearby doctor, and he begins to treat him. Unfortunately, the man is wounded too badly, and he bleeds to death. Meanwhile, the wounded officer walks to the doctor by himself, and, when the doctor gives up treating the rebel, the doctor quickly bandages him up.

You then gather all the police officers together, make sure they're all disarmed, and lock them in the cells at the station. You announce to the people that there will be a trial in the morning, and ransack the police station for weapons. You find ten SMGs, along with the pistols from before, and you even find an All-Terrain police car.

The next morning, in the town square, you line up the police station. People begin to present evidence for or against the police officers, but few step up. There's just a few comments of "he's nice" or "he doesn't like me" or things like that. Then, suddenly, you see a Derownish armored car drive into town. A few soldiers step out, and, after a few seconds of tension, you see the militia leader from before step out of the car. He walks up to the officers, and begins to make his case, pointing at each officer as he speaks.

It seems to take hours, but by the end, he's given good, solid evidence for every officer in the village, even the dead ones. It's solid, and airtight. This could be a dangerous situation.

Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: February 28, 2015, 04:50:58 pm »

Solid and airtight in what case?

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: February 28, 2015, 05:02:37 pm »

He's given you solid, airtight reasons that prove basically every officer innocent. Including, somewhat awkwardly, the dead ones.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: February 28, 2015, 05:06:41 pm »

I think we should ask one last question to the officers individually. "How long have you served as an officer after the Kulanian takeover?"

If 5 or more blow their heads off. But do so in the police station because for god sakes can this get messy.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: February 28, 2015, 05:18:28 pm »

-1 to above, If we executed every person involved in the invasion we would lose a lot of sympathy if anyone found out, instead thank the Militia Officer and let the Officers go. After this pay for the funerals of the fallen and ask that the militia as the the closest to a proper military unit to act as a honor guard.

Remember hearts and minds.
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: February 28, 2015, 05:40:47 pm »

-1 to above, If we executed every person involved in the invasion we would lose a lot of sympathy if anyone found out, instead thank the Militia Officer and let the Officers go. After this pay for the funerals of the fallen and ask that the militia as the the closest to a proper military unit to act as a honor guard.

Remember hearts and minds.
+1
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: February 28, 2015, 05:55:29 pm »

Well, we cant really kill everyone for opposing us, can we?

I support Stabby's plan. Lets also offer the remaining cops their jobs back.
Highly Opinionated Fool

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: February 28, 2015, 07:00:32 pm »

Separatists: Bravery and Bandits

You let the officers go, requesting them to return to their duties as constables. You thank the militia officer for his help, and request that his men act as the honor guard for the upcoming funeral. He accepts, and, a short while later, the four corpses are marched down to a nearby graveyard. A local priest speaks, and the men are buried, with the rebels facing the officers. Four medals, quickly created by a local metalworker, are hung over the gravestones for bravery. What do they look like, and what are they called?

After that, the month comes to a close, and with that, comes more bookkeeping. The funeral was cheap, and most of the work was done pro bono, so it only cost a hundred dollars. The first tax payments are in from Poppydown, and they massively overshadow the payments from the small hamlet. Your lieutenant poses you the question of uniforms again. He suggests mountain camouflage and gray balaclavas. He could travel down to a larger town, nearby, and get the uniforms for about fifty dollars a person.

Finally, news: A small military outpost a few days away was raided by unknown parties. One of the soldiers survive, and he described the attackers as men in black balaclavas, wearing old Kulan Army uniforms. He counted ten of them. Also, the lieutenant has given you a report on military targets in the area, and the chances you'll be able to raid them.

Spoiler: Targets (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: KIA (click to show/hide)
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: February 28, 2015, 08:09:23 pm »

Mountan camo and grey balaclavas would work.

Also, that convoy sounds juicy.
Highly Opinionated Fool

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: February 28, 2015, 08:28:22 pm »

^+1 Also after getting the uniforms send a squad of veterans to look for the other unknown force and find out if they'll will join us or at least work with us.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: February 28, 2015, 09:51:08 pm »

Separatists: Intermission

One of your original men steps forward, and says he knows a smuggler in the town the lieutenant mentioned. The man was a former sergeant in the Genician army, and he makes a living importing weapons siphoned out of the Genician armories. The army's terribly organized, and quartermasters are glad to lose a few rifles in exchange for cash. The man can supply anything from guns to cars to explosives.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 26