Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 26

Author Topic: Separatists  (Read 27955 times)

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
Re: Separatists
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2014, 04:49:54 pm »

*Infiltrate the village, find out who the corrupt constables are, the chief problems of the village. Don't shoot anyone.

*all in (leave 1 guy to guard the cave and use the rest to cover the operatives (with guns) in case things go pear shaped)

+1

SilverDragon

• Bay Watcher
  • For glory!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2014, 02:40:29 am »

*Infiltrate the village, find out who the corrupt constables are, the chief problems of the village. Don't shoot anyone.

*all in (leave 1 guy to guard the cave and use the rest to cover the operatives (with guns) in case things go pear shaped)

+1
+2
Apparently coding DF is equivalent to slaying hydras.

Ambidextrous

• Bay Watcher
  • Actually no, not really.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2014, 03:45:33 am »

+1
+2
+3

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2014, 07:45:46 am »

Then I think we have our decision.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2014, 10:44:08 am »

+1
+2
+3
+4 PTW
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2014, 05:41:15 pm »

You and your men infiltrate the village, carrying pistols, while only a single man guards the cave. You casually chat with some of the village people, and learn about the constables. They don't feel any real sense of loyalty, or duty, to the far away Derown government, and mostly do the job for the pay, or the power. One of them seems corrupt, but the two others seem fine.

As for the village itself, the main problem they face is poverty. They're subsistence farmers, except for the blacksmith and the local doctor. A few of the households have old rifles, for hunting or killing predators that hunt livestock, but most of them have nothing of value whatsoever.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2014, 06:14:47 pm »

Well, lets see about doing the last plan, capturing the cops, and giving them the choice. If they refuse it, throw them up for trail infront of the town, letting them choose the fate.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

SilverDragon

• Bay Watcher
  • For glory!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2014, 06:30:28 am »

Well, lets see about doing the last plan, capturing the cops, and giving them the choice. If they refuse it, throw them up for trail infront of the town, letting them choose the fate.
+1, because I don't have any original ideas!
Apparently coding DF is equivalent to slaying hydras.

Beneviento

• Bay Watcher
  • Rocks and Blocks
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2014, 02:12:23 am »

+1, also let's try to find out a little more about the blacksmith and the doctor, they sound like useful people to have on our side.
And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the Assaulted Lanterns Magma Artillery' - King Id I of the Assaulted Lanterns

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2014, 09:44:55 pm »

+1, also let's try to find out a little more about the blacksmith and the doctor, they sound like useful people to have on our side.
+1
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2014, 04:20:44 pm »

You send two men after each of the constables, wielding pistols, while the others watch over them with the AKs.

Spoiler: Constable 1 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Constable 2 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Constable 3 (click to show/hide)

Well, after these confrontations, the village is more or less yours.

Spoiler: Your Forces (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Opinions (click to show/hide)

I put acronyms on the opinions usually, just so you know.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2014, 04:23:49 pm »

Constable 1 and our guys should help Constable 2. Should name these guys btw.

As for three. It's time for an execution and a declaration of our intentions to kick the invading government out of our country.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2014, 05:50:16 pm »

Veto on the killing, we want the people to decide his fate.

As for the rest, setup two of our guys to work with the two captured cops to provide security, wait until morning/whenever the locals go looking for us and setup a town meeting, when the corrupt cop will get tried.
Highly Opinionated Fool

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2014, 07:20:49 pm »

Bring our man and constable 2&3 to the doctor, also apologize to both the 1st and 2nd constable and ask their names and inform them what will happen to the third.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2014, 07:30:39 pm »

+1 to that.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 26