Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 26

Author Topic: Separatists  (Read 27989 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: Separatists
« Reply #90 on: December 19, 2014, 08:40:35 pm »

Same view as Prophet
Also: Have hal the troops train in rifle usage. Better training ho!
Yes +1 training is always good.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 19, 2014, 09:00:19 pm »

How? Do we have unlimited bullets?

Why not try to contact the Egica by sending having ourselves or an agent go to their embassy in the capital?

(obviously said person won't be there to cause trouble just talk to the Egican's.)

When their we ask for help in revolting from the Derown and retake Kuban. In exchange for military access through our lands we want a special forces instructor sent to us to train us in warfare. We are already a mountainous unit but we need to know how to fight better,  they can help us since they have such a strong military tradition. Plus, they can help train agents to send to cities to raise support for our cause.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 19, 2014, 09:03:57 pm »

Since we have a lot of suggestions up, I'd like it if some nice person could condense them together and find if we have a consensus. Danke.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 19, 2014, 09:28:27 pm »

Everyone wants to do this:

Hmm.

((Maybe we can set up a trap by having two soldiers step in front of them on the road. One looking wounded and the other yelling for help frantically.

The rest will hide and emerge slowly to point out guns on them. We'll take the vehicle and these guys hostage. Then drive away with our payment.

Heck, we can use the money to 're build the village.maybe buy the poppey seeds, and have the villagers till said field. Then sell them at a city.
))

We had 4 including myself the poster.

An idea for a more long term plan is to have something resembling "agents" in other areas to discretely build support and opinion in the background while we do other things.

Everyone wants to recruit agents for social non military stuff like gathering information or raising support in cities. (Since were small i think everyone would rather just want to gather information first though.)

The last i thing i think is to train troops which is like 3 people.

(I'd add contacting the Erican goverment to be something of top priority but meh.))
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 09:42:29 pm by 3man75 »

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 19, 2014, 09:51:06 pm »

First, you decide to give your troops some much, much needed training. The training is partially successful, with 8 of the men learning very fast. (Gained 1 Claw) The other seven show progress, but haven't quite reached the first level of training.

You then decide to set up an ambush for the pay truck. One of your untrained soldiers plays the part of the wounded man, and has the genius idea to use animal blood to make it seem more realistic. The truck approaches the two men on the mountain road, and the soldiers walk towards them, yelling for help. The soldiers don't sense that something is off, and quickly stop the truck, getting out to see what's wrong. Your men quickly raise their guns as the soldiers approach them, and the Derownish soldiers, who have foolishly left their guns in the truck, surrender instantly. A few of your men secure them, while the others search the truck. One of your men quickly searches the cab, finding two SMGS, while the others search the back of the truck. They find a box containing about 4000 dollars in the back, along with a small shipment of supplies for the troops. Food, clothes, the like. Nothing directly useful for combat, sadly. You load the two soldiers into the back of the truck, unarmed, and bring the truck back to the village.

After you return to the village, you look for villagers, preferably female, to act as agents for you. Promising pay, or at least better treatment for their family, you find 3 volunteers.

Spoiler: Your Forces (click to show/hide)
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 19, 2014, 10:00:01 pm »

Maybe think about looking for a secondary base just in case our first gets attacked later.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 19, 2014, 10:01:50 pm »

Recruit all three volunteers, start training them with makarovs.
Offer the two soldiers a place in our forces, also, interrogate them gently. Just ask questions.
Keep training the men, but the other half this time
Distribute the supplies from the truck to the town
Hide the truck somewhere where we can get at it easily if needed
Post 6~ sentries around the area

-ninja edit-

+1 to secondary base
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 19, 2014, 10:10:44 pm »

Offer the two soldiers a place in our forces, also, interrogate them gently. Just ask questions.

-ninja edit-

+1 to secondary base
+1 to all this stuff.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 19, 2014, 10:12:47 pm »

-ninja edit-

+1 to secondary base
+1 to all this stuff.

+1

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 19, 2014, 10:13:42 pm »

-ninja edit-

+1 to secondary base

Every thing but recruiting those soldiers, why would they have any loyalty to us if might be better to strip them, then execute them.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 19, 2014, 10:17:38 pm »

I honestly think we should execute them and bury their bodies somewhere..maybe they can be "motivated" to dig the holes themselves.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 19, 2014, 10:20:03 pm »

it's a little cruel to make them dig their own graves but, I guess we should properly interrogate them first, Basicily just Names, Ranks, Years of service.(I guess if they didn't have anything to do with the invasion we might keep them alive.)
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 19, 2014, 10:23:35 pm »

it's a little cruel to make them dig their own graves but, I guess we should properly interrogate them first, Basicily just Names, Ranks, Years of service.(I guess if they didn't have anything to do with the invasion we might keep them alive.)

Nope, Guilt by association.  8)

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 19, 2014, 10:25:59 pm »

And if they are, say, conscripts, forced to fight and die for the government?
besides, if we execute them then we start on the slippery path to being worse than those we want to overthrow.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 19, 2014, 10:35:19 pm »

And if they are, say, conscripts, forced to fight and die for the government?
besides, if we execute them then we start on the slippery path to being worse than those we want to overthrow.

Than they'd still have a duty to uphold like trying to run away. An ratting us out for a reward.

Okay fine lets see if they are conscripts first, which i doubt.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 26