Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26

Author Topic: Separatists  (Read 27927 times)

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
Re: Separatists
« Reply #345 on: April 18, 2015, 09:47:50 pm »

"Interested, as in we are...unhappy with the current government. And interested enough to give you half a million dollars."

The man picks up a briefcase that you didn't notice sitting next to the table, and pops it open, facing it towards you. Inside are stacks and stacks of bills.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: April 18, 2015, 10:36:09 pm »

"I have money. What I need are more men and men who can shoot. If you can't give me that then at least tell me how I can take apart Lord Kulls army before they decide i'm an actual threat. I have a general I can't interogate, no info on the secretarait of inteligence, no political movements that have come to move in, and my countries old military refuses to do more than we are.

But hey thanks. Money.

Can you give us something more? Maybe more information on the enemy or who I can get to defect and how I can get them to do so? A TV studio I can hijack? Something?"

Beneviento

• Bay Watcher
  • Rocks and Blocks
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: April 18, 2015, 10:47:22 pm »

"What do you want from me in return? I don't believe in free lunches."
And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the Assaulted Lanterns Magma Artillery' - King Id I of the Assaulted Lanterns

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: April 18, 2015, 10:51:29 pm »

+1, I don't think we should say 3man's thing. We can use the money to hire PMCs if we want, and we could bribe officials and stuff. Money is useful, and 1/2 a million seems pretty good for now.

Haveroszaur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: April 19, 2015, 01:45:55 am »

+1, I don't think we should say 3man's thing. We can use the money to hire PMCs if we want, and we could bribe officials and stuff. Money is useful, and 1/2 a million seems pretty good for now.
+1, it comes off sufficently snarky

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: April 19, 2015, 10:05:13 am »

"We simply want you to continue fighting your war of...resistance against the government."

The man is clearly not a local, and has a faint foreign accent.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: April 19, 2015, 10:32:47 am »

"Very well. I accept, as long as you don't expect our revived nation to be your lap dogs once this is through. We are our own people."

Try to identify the accent.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: April 19, 2015, 10:33:27 am »

-Dang ninja, I was about to post a thing...-
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: April 19, 2015, 10:44:12 am »

"Very well. I accept, as long as you don't expect our revived nation to be your lap dogs once this is through. We are our own people."

Try to identify the accent.

+1

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: April 19, 2015, 03:04:58 pm »

"Good. Goodbye."

Almost instantly, a rag is placed over your mouth, and you pass out quickly. You walk up what feels like a few hours later, back in the village.

The man sounded like he was either Egican, or Genician. Near the borders, the two accents sort of blend.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: April 19, 2015, 03:09:59 pm »

Check for our men and the money. Think about which state would be more likely to support a revolution here.

Beneviento

• Bay Watcher
  • Rocks and Blocks
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: April 19, 2015, 03:14:21 pm »

I think I remember a post a while back saying Derown was Geniteos-aligned, so probably Egica, but we should try to find out more about the world stage.
And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the Assaulted Lanterns Magma Artillery' - King Id I of the Assaulted Lanterns

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: April 19, 2015, 03:22:04 pm »

I think I remember a post a while back saying Derown was Geniteos-aligned, so probably Egica, but we should try to find out more about the world stage.

As well as what our next move should after training and arming up.

Personally, I think we should contact a documentary from Egica to come over and video our revolution. We'll show them the poverty, us doing what we can, our successes, and our defined mission. Doing so will give us notoriety beyond the scope and force the government to answer for what they've done to us as well as make us a legit enemy. Which in turn will make more people want to join us for poster boy image.

Mission: To acheive Kulanian statehood from Derown.

1. Oh and getting Kulanian General to defect with their armies and inteligence. This would vastly weaken the army and make them look like a lame duck. Our main force will deal with this.

2. Another idea would be to find the Secretariats base of operations or a big office and taking it down. Without their main sources of infrastructure they'll weaken as well. Black company should deal with this.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: April 19, 2015, 03:31:20 pm »

Your men are all alive, but unconscious, and the briefcase is sitting on your lap. You were, apparently, left in the village square in a black van.

Derown is allied with Geniteos, and Geniteos and Egica are constantly fighting wars. Kulani independence, if Kulan left Egica station troops in their land, would be very valuable for Egica.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 03:35:10 pm by Playergamer »
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: April 19, 2015, 03:37:57 pm »

Interesting. Well, lets get doing the big-ole list of stuff, which I will go and compile here. It should be here in about... 5 min? Forgot that we already did alot of guff. Well, time for a new list.

Scout for an area for a prison camp.
 Acquire twenty sets of AA guns
 Convert ten trucks into SPAA, assign two to each company.
 See if Bravo is willing to go and train our newbies.
 See about setting up infantry companies, with few to no vehicles but with more troops. These would be mostly for defending our current lands, from largely static positions.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 03:46:05 pm by Aseaheru »
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26