Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 26

Author Topic: Separatists  (Read 27972 times)

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
Re: Separatists
« Reply #255 on: March 22, 2015, 05:18:46 pm »

Keep training those raw recruits. We need them all to be able to use a gun.

1. Agent #1 buy 2 bombs and a rocket launcer for the MG nest.
2. Agent #2 is to find scout out the black arms dealer some more. Make sure he's not working with the Government of Derown.
3. Agent #3 is to find and make contact with Kulanina army forces. Inform them of our plan to destroy a Derwon base and invite them to the party.

Other than that just make sure we have enough guns for everyone.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: March 22, 2015, 07:01:29 pm »

Separatists: More Preparation

Your lieutenant continues training, and 20 more recruits grasp the basics of riflery. Two of them are also taught how to use the LMGs.

Meanwhile, your agent contacts the smuggler, and buys two bombs, plus a rocket launcher. The bill comes out to 4000 dollars, but the bombs are easily powerful enough to kill a lot of soldiers, and the rocket launcher comes with a few free rockets.

The second agent looks at the dealer, and doesn't find much. As far as she can tell, he's not really working for anything but money.

The final agent contacts the KAF, and comes back after a few days. They wish you luck, but they can't help you.

Spoiler: KIA (click to show/hide)
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: March 22, 2015, 07:36:56 pm »

Train the last 20 troops and buy assault rifles for the rest if we need to. Every soldier must have at LEAST a rifle.

Plan of action in spoilers.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Beneviento

• Bay Watcher
  • Rocks and Blocks
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: March 22, 2015, 10:42:33 pm »

Train the last 20 troops and buy assault rifles for the rest if we need to. Every soldier must have at LEAST a rifle.

Plan of action in spoilers.

+1

Just in case, let's hit the MG nest with two rockets.
And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the Assaulted Lanterns Magma Artillery' - King Id I of the Assaulted Lanterns

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: March 23, 2015, 01:54:55 pm »

I support this. Also, another pair of rockets should be provided to hit wherever needs hitting.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: March 23, 2015, 07:19:46 pm »

Separatists: Capture or Kill

You send out about 70 troops, trusting they can handle the base with the advantage of surprise and the bombs.

Spoiler: Brigade HQ Assault (click to show/hide)
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: March 23, 2015, 07:38:55 pm »

First truck is to load up on all equipment found and the General. Needless to say he should be tied up and blind folded while being watched by two armed rebels.

The POW's are to walk to Poppydown with their hands up and ready themselves for trial by the people. Do not tell them though let them think what they want. If any of them escape or resist they die and they are also to be informed of that.

Raise the Kulanian flag at the base so that whoever comes understands what just happened.

Have a spy inform our fellow Kulanian to lend us some interrogators to get information out of a General. Offer some weapons in exchange for the services.

Trials for soldiers:

See what information we can gleam off the documents also. We should try to publicize this as best we can with our printing machine.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: March 23, 2015, 07:44:53 pm »

This is...horribly, horribly violating the rules of war. I'll let you do it, but there WILL be consequences.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: March 23, 2015, 10:16:10 pm »

That's fine I think it's about time we shake things up a bit.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: March 23, 2015, 11:08:12 pm »

I'm not sure if I should +1 that or not.  :-\
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Beneviento

• Bay Watcher
  • Rocks and Blocks
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: March 23, 2015, 11:59:15 pm »

These guys aren't the SS, just random conscripts. Let's just ransom the regular soldiers for more vehicles, and keep the general and his aides to interrogate at a later date. I'd like to get eventually a truck for every 10 of our soldiers, and another 2 armored cars. We probably won't get all of that, but let's get as much as we can.

Let's also thoroughly loot the HQ, taking all the important documents as well as soldiers equipment and the contents of the armory.

Finally, I support 3man's plan for taking the prisoners to Poppydown and raising a Kulanian flag over the base, as well as publicizing our victory.
And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the Assaulted Lanterns Magma Artillery' - King Id I of the Assaulted Lanterns

Deny

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: March 24, 2015, 03:09:57 am »

These guys aren't the SS, just random conscripts. Let's just ransom the regular soldiers for more vehicles, and keep the general and his aides to interrogate at a later date. I'd like to get eventually a truck for every 10 of our soldiers, and another 2 armored cars. We probably won't get all of that, but let's get as much as we can.

Let's also thoroughly loot the HQ, taking all the important documents as well as soldiers equipment and the contents of the armory.

Finally, I support 3man's plan for taking the prisoners to Poppydown and raising a Kulanian flag over the base, as well as publicizing our victory.
+1, we're freedom fighters, not savages and such acts suggested by 3man can easily be used as propaganda against us in the future
In denial of sanity...

and insanity

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: March 24, 2015, 09:04:13 am »

I think I need to apologize for the recent comments. I stand by them in game but not irl. Just wanted to put that out their.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: March 24, 2015, 05:31:08 pm »

+1, we're freedom fighters, not savages and such acts suggested by 3man can easily be used as propaganda against us in the future
+1
((Hi 3man.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: March 24, 2015, 07:13:25 pm »

+1
((Hi 3man.))
+1
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 26