- 4 (44.4%)
Sure, but it should have a limit.
- 0 (0%)
Other...
- 2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: December 09, 2014, 05:28:09 pm

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17

Author Topic: Age of the hydra, a new life (Modded Adventure Mode CYOA) (page 13!)  (Read 44175 times)

bluwolfie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Age of the hydra (Modded Adventure Mode CYOA)
« Reply #105 on: December 13, 2014, 12:39:22 pm »

*Props up* Maybe! Maybe we bite off a one head's limbs and make it read for us! It will be like our very own reading puppet!

tonnot98

• Bay Watcher
  • Damp stone located.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 13, 2014, 12:44:44 pm »

Perhaps if we find a suitable person that doesn't care about anything to join us and read for us, it could work!

Otherwise, if we bite the limbs off of someone, they'd probably be too busy screaming or read the wrong thing to us.
Not sure if dying of old age is an honor or a shame for weaponmasters. On the one hand, it means they never got the opportunity to die in glorious battle. On the other hand, it means nothing could beat them in glorious battle.
Meow.

Pyrefly

• Bay Watcher
  • A large firefly fond of technology and art.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 13, 2014, 01:24:00 pm »

Clearly reading books isn't going so well. If we get bored we can try it later. Currently we are bored with playing with books, heck we just tried to eat one!

Bogeymen are likely to annoy you more than anything else, check the time, if there's time EAT MORE KILL MORE. Felt good getting so many kills, what if we doubled the figure?

Consider throwing some stuff some more, never a bad thing to be good at throwing.
For the first time in a while, there's a head that's all alone in it's opinion.
*Props up* Maybe! Maybe we bite off a one head's limbs and make it read for us! It will be like our very own reading puppet!
Perhaps if we find a suitable person that doesn't care about anything to join us and read for us, it could work!

Otherwise, if we bite the limbs off of someone, they'd probably be too busy screaming or read the wrong thing to us.
After some thought, you decide you need to learn to speak, then try to get one of the humans to join you. They'd either be too scared to say no or too traumatized to care. Or they could say no and become food.
She is tall and lanky. Her eyes are brown. Her wing case is black. Her wings are translucent. Her abdomen glows bright yellow.
Pyrefly likes bluejay feathers, flowers, videogames, computers, hydras for their seven heads, cats for their aloofness, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible, she prefers to consume cow steaks and flavored sparkling water. She absolutely detests wasps.

Bigheaded

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 13, 2014, 01:37:21 pm »

I just had the mental image of all the other heads looking at the one which made my comment, including the "dead" one and then one saying "no"
Dear Urist McStockpileDrone
I just found a barrel which contained a wheelbarrow. Inside the wheelbarrow was another barrel. I don't even understand how that is possible.

UnicodingUnicorn

• Bay Watcher
  • Competent at Incompetency.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 14, 2014, 04:46:59 am »

Find medical help for your sixth head.
I do stuff, I guess

Pyrefly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 14, 2014, 11:15:49 am »

Unfortunately, brain damage is permanent. Fortunately, the sixth head can learn back most of the skills she lost eventually.
You start quietly saying 'no' to practice more.
She is tall and lanky. Her eyes are brown. Her wing case is black. Her wings are translucent. Her abdomen glows bright yellow.
Pyrefly likes bluejay feathers, flowers, videogames, computers, hydras for their seven heads, cats for their aloofness, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible, she prefers to consume cow steaks and flavored sparkling water. She absolutely detests wasps.

Bigheaded

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 14, 2014, 12:20:05 pm »

Unfortunately, brain damage is permanent. Fortunately, the sixth head can learn back most of the skills she lost eventually.

what have you been upto though? you still been reading or have you mauled some stuff around?!

Surely a hydra, like most animals goes back to thinking food/hunt/fun/sleep. They generally don't think about much else, neither do humans really! Just add "work" in there as well (well for half of us, the other half is "collect benefits and hide")
I just found a barrel which contained a wheelbarrow. Inside the wheelbarrow was another barrel. I don't even understand how that is possible.

Pyrefly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 14, 2014, 01:23:05 pm »

what have you been upto though? you still been reading or have you mauled some stuff around?!

Surely a hydra, like most animals goes back to thinking food/hunt/fun/sleep. They generally don't think about much else, neither do humans really! Just add "work" in there as well (well for half of us, the other half is "collect benefits and hide")

((OOC: Actrully I lost far more zombies then I thought after knitting them around. Out of story, the hydra is still killing zombies due to the fact that the instant I left they came back to the tower.))

tonnot98

• Bay Watcher
  • Damp stone located.
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 14, 2014, 06:24:12 pm »

((OOC: Actrully I lost far more zombies then I thought after knitting them around. Out of story, the hydra is still killing zombies due to the fact that the instant I left they came back to the tower.))
So he's killing zombies while thinking heavily on weather to continue learning how to read or speak? Awesome.

Also it's kiting not knitting, if you mean running around trying to disperse the group.

OT: Maybe it'd be a good idea to ransack another hamlet/lair for more loot/rest stops. Perhaps more wealth and kills and misery under our name will help us focus better. I bet six is just waiting to crush some more one-heads.
Not sure if dying of old age is an honor or a shame for weaponmasters. On the one hand, it means they never got the opportunity to die in glorious battle. On the other hand, it means nothing could beat them in glorious battle.
Meow.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 15, 2014, 11:56:51 am »

Idea! The first head will eat all the other heads and use all their brain power to read. It should work perfectly!

Bigheaded

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 15, 2014, 12:09:38 pm »

Idea! The first head will eat all the other heads and use all their brain power to read. It should work perfectly!

The other 5 live heads suggest eating the first head to put it in its place.

Taupe

• Bay Watcher
  • Weasel Monarch
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 15, 2014, 01:16:56 pm »

Pyrefly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 15, 2014, 04:22:16 pm »

OT: Maybe it'd be a good idea to ransack another hamlet/lair for more loot/rest stops. Perhaps more wealth and kills and misery under our name will help us focus better. I bet six is just waiting to crush some more one-heads.
Yes this sounds like a great-

The other 5 live heads suggest eating the first head to put it in its place.
WHAT.

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 15, 2014, 04:31:00 pm »

Let's just calm down and not eat any head, okay guys?

tonnot98

• Bay Watcher
  • Damp stone located.
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 15, 2014, 05:23:12 pm »

Let's just calm down and not eat any head, okay guys?
Except for a one-head.

Eat no head except for a one-head.
Meow.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17