Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: old AOS main  (Read 18407 times)

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
Re: RTD: [Age of Strife][Chapter 2][Turn 3: Into the cave we go!]
« Reply #90 on: March 18, 2015, 01:43:48 am »

Raphael

Raphael, exhausted after the previous day's events, continues to sleep, not noticing Ahrian on top of him. He lets his head loll to his right side and murmurs something in his sleepy haze; what he said, however, you can't be sure of. This continues his trend for the previous night, where he tossed and turned sometimes, muttering about one thing or another. Perhaps his dreams were taunting him, calling him into a different world; maybe he had something on his mind that he just couldn't get rid of in his sleep. Ahrian can only pick up certain words, however, like "leave", "found", or "gray." Anything else, however, is lost in the translation from his dreams to his mouth.

As Ahrian puts ever-so-light pressure on his body, he shifts his arms around a bit, but does not stir fully. He's normally not a light sleeper, however, so this should be expected to a certain extent.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 18, 2015, 01:49:44 am »

Quote from: Mr. Zero
Ok. I've said my piece. I'll just move on and keep the game going. Arguing about this isn't fun. not for me, not for you, and not for any of the rest of us here.

Ahrian
he's being boring!
I end my gravity reduction.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 18, 2015, 02:23:13 am »

Raphael...

...tenses up as soon as he feels Ahrian fall on top of him, his eyes opening wide with confusion for a moment. He turns his head forward and puts his arms up to push away Ahrian before he sees that there are no intruders here. He blinks a few times, trying to get the sleepiness out of his head, and breathes lightly.
"Wha... oh, hey. It's you. Is everything good?" He manages to say under the pressure of Ahrian's body over his diaphragm, smiling.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 18, 2015, 03:55:18 am »

Ahrian
"Uhuh. Nothing bad happened. We got a note though. Someone tied this to a creepy-acting bird last night."
I pass him the note from my pocket, remaining at on my perch on top of him.
"What do you think?"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 19, 2015, 03:37:07 am »

Raphael

He takes the note from Ahrian and reads it over once, and then twice. After contemplating it, he throws it to the side and sighs.

"Well, at least our watchers didn't decide to kill us in our sleep," he remarks. He tries to shift a bit before realizing that Ahrian is still sitting on top of him, restricting his movement and breathing.
"Um, could you please move? This is getting.. uncomfortable."
Whether or not she moves, he continues to think out loud.
"What time is it now? If we have the time, I have something planned. I don't want to just rush into the shop, because there's still a chance that we could be attacked again, and I don't want to have us go through that again. I think that I have a few things that I could do to give us something over our watchers. I don't want us to be totally helpless."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 19, 2015, 04:03:20 am »

"I could!"
I don't move.

"Ummmm...."
I look over at the window, trying to get a glimpse of the sun's position without leaving my spot.
"Morning? People just started moving around and stuff."

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 19, 2015, 03:03:52 pm »

Raphael turns his head to the side, looking out to the window. "Well, looks like it to me, too," he remarks. "Are you hungry? We could go for a bite to eat before we start scouting out the shop. I wouldn't want us to leave on an empty stomach."

He smiles and pokes at Ahrian's stomach with his right hand playfully. Once again, he gets an odd feeling within his head, as if there is something that should be there that isn't. Not wanting to worry over silly things, he puts it out of his head for the moment and continues to converse with Ahrian.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 20, 2015, 12:31:19 pm »

"Yeah... Ok! Food sounds good."
I hop off the bed (and Raph), and go get myself ready for the day before going to breakfast with Raph.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]