Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 36

Author Topic: Roll to Nothing. Now with more Nothing.  (Read 67880 times)

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Nothing. Now with oceans and fish.
« Reply #195 on: November 26, 2014, 09:28:23 pm »

((So first you guys tried to make a universe, like some benevolent gods. NOW were trying to make it into a tabletop roleplaying game XD !))
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: November 26, 2014, 09:29:18 pm »

Now add arbitrary hats that add to those stats, and arbitrary bats that utilize those stats.
Take a closer look at this text!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: November 26, 2014, 09:31:21 pm »

Now add arbitrary hats that add to those stats, and arbitrary hats that utilize those stats.
[3]: You make hats that have the name arbitrary hats but do nothing but normal hat things.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: November 26, 2014, 09:33:58 pm »

Request a small dungeon map.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: November 26, 2014, 09:34:51 pm »

"Heheh..."

Use my mad scientist lab to change the molecular composition and weight ratio of poketwo's dice so that they only roll 1's.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: November 26, 2014, 09:36:39 pm »

AGAIN
REMOVE THE RULES THAT REQUIRE MORE PLAYER IMPUT THAN JUST POSTING AN ACTION

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: November 26, 2014, 09:39:53 pm »

((So first you guys tried to make a universe, like some benevolent gods. NOW were trying to make it into a tabletop roleplaying game XD !))

((Kinda, I can't speak for the other players but after I'm done with the making stuff in a godly way I plan to use the world we're making as a large tabletop roleplaying game.))
((Basically this, though the reason I requested an updated OP multiple times was so it would be easier to keep up with the world.))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: November 26, 2014, 09:41:17 pm »

Request a small dungeon map.
[4]: You are given a small dungeon map.

"Heheh..."

Use my mad scientist lab to change the molecular composition and weight ratio of poketwo's dice so that they only roll 1's.
[3]: It only rolls 1's when he tries to do actions that do not fit in with the tabletop roleplay game theme of this world.

((Kinda, I can't speak for the other players but after I'm done with the making stuff in a godly way I plan to use the world we're making as a large tabletop roleplaying game.))

Strike down people taking my name in vain, or in other words, crush anyone screaming 'Cat!' under a ball of string.
[5]: You crush the people who say your name "Cat!" in vain under a ball of string.

((I'll work on a current world thingy in the OP at times when i'm not feeling lazy.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: November 26, 2014, 09:45:39 pm »

Give the adventurer children actual toys.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: November 26, 2014, 09:48:31 pm »

FORCE THE NOTHING TO BE TOTALY SUBSERVENT TO ME

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: November 26, 2014, 09:50:44 pm »

Found the religion 'Catism' with one of my dog-people creations as the head-priest.
[2]: You get distracted playing with a ball of string.... Oh look it is falling down to the world now.

Give the adventurer children actual toys.
[5]: You give adventurer children actual toys! You are now a hero to all of childkind!

[1]: You now have to do anything the Nothing tells you to do.

((Oh and I made a current world thingy in the OP.))

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: November 26, 2014, 09:52:16 pm »

Become this world's monstrous version of Santa Claus! The secret is that all the gifts are things that belonged to those I devoured!

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: November 26, 2014, 09:56:01 pm »

I HAVE NO LIMITS. SINCE NOTHING DOES NOT HAVE A BRAIN, IT CAN NOT THINK OR COMMAND.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: November 26, 2014, 10:00:14 pm »

Become this world's monstrous version of Santa Claus! The secret is that all the gifts are things that belonged to those I devoured!
[5]: You become monstrous Santa Claus giving children the old stuff that you got from eating their ancestors.

[1]: You now have to do anything the Nothing tells you to do.

((I can see how fun this would be, poketwo: 'And what does the Nothing tell me to do?' GM: 'Nothing.'))

Catch the falling ball of string and play with it some more.
[4]: You catch and play with the ball of string.

I HAVE NO LIMITS. SINCE NOTHING DOES NOT HAVE A BRAIN, IT CAN NOT THINK OR COMMAND.
{AUTO}: Since Nothing is the GM's player character it does have a brain and it says you do have limits. Nothing tells to go do roleplay game stuff.

((Nah! I wasn't going to tell you guys since I was lazy and didn't want to have to make a character sheet even though it will pretty much be a bunch of nothing!))

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: November 26, 2014, 10:04:49 pm »

Enslave "Persuade" elves to do my bidding.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 36