Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 91

Author Topic: XMAS 2014 GIVEAWAY - 25 Days of Scandinavian Heavy Metal Carols  (Read 152415 times)

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
Re: XMAS 2014 GIVEAWAY - 25 Days of Brutally Unfair Quicktime Events
« Reply #105 on: November 25, 2014, 01:11:07 pm »

Can my name be added to the Kerbal Space Program please?  I asked earlier, but it may have (understandably) been overlooked :P
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

aristabulus

• Bay Watcher
  • Fnordius Maximus
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 25, 2014, 02:40:13 pm »

Officially it's "The Millennium Skins Pack for Batman: Arkham Origins" as per List of Humble Bundles on Wikipedia and the Indie Game Bundle Wikia, so just a DLC.
Righto, will update to reflect that.

Added you for Space Hack, Space Hack 2: Hack Moar, and Space Hack 3: Can You Hack It? Deluxe Edition.
^___________________^

Entered for those things!  Added the game to draw on the 21st.

... the copy of Half Minute Hero that I donated is the original game, "Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy." ...
It doesn't help that I linked the wrong one.  :P  They really could've done better on the naming scheme, so it's not just us.
I'll update the name and the link, and ping the entrants.

Can my name be added to the Kerbal Space Program please?  I asked earlier, but it may have (understandably) been overlooked :P
Em....yea, same. I'm gonna stop now before I look like the greedy bastard I am :P
Yes, please be explicit on entering a drawing, stating the game name in your own text.  The data parser in my head doesn't register "me too"s.  :)
Added!

-------

More generally, y'all aren't even approaching the horizon of greedy yet.  ;)  There were over three hundred items on the schedule before I even posted the thread, more have been added since.

Please don't sign up for games that you don't actually have genuine interest in playing...  but y'all can lay it on a little thicker.  If you get carried away, I'll let you know.
If iron is to become steel, it must feel fire! --ancient Dwarven proverb

What is steel compared to the hand that wields it?  --Thulsa Doom

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #107 on: November 25, 2014, 03:07:08 pm »

Yeah, I haven't seen any sign-ups for most of the games I donated. People, it's Christmas! It's the time to give away stuff you don't want, and greedily grab at the massive pile of free stuff! There are loads of games that no one has signed up for yet. The giveaway starts in, like less than a week. Sign up, you fools! What do you think will happen to all of these games if no one wants them? The Island of Unwanted Games is already facing very serious overpopulation problems.

Don't worry about being greedy. Worry about hurting the donators' feelings by refusing our gifts. ; )

Metalax

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 25, 2014, 03:17:12 pm »

Had a look through and I missed a few interesting ones before, so can you add these to the games I'm signed up for.

Kerbal Space Program
Space Engineers
Space Hulk

And I agree with Sappho, people sign up for stuff! I know that there are a lot of indie and smaller games in the lists, but there don't seem to be a lot signing up for the bigger games either.
In the beginning was the word, and the word was "Oops!"

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #109 on: November 25, 2014, 03:21:26 pm »

Yeah, I haven't seen any sign-ups for most of the games I donated. People, it's Christmas! It's the time to give away stuff you don't want, and greedily grab at the massive pile of free stuff! There are loads of games that no one has signed up for yet. The giveaway starts in, like less than a week. Sign up, you fools! What do you think will happen to all of these games if no one wants them? The Island of Unwanted Games is already facing very serious overpopulation problems.

Don't worry about being greedy. Worry about hurting the donators' feelings by refusing our gifts. ; )
Well, I already have 12, but really after entering these contests before I only expect to get maybe one or two of those. So why not, I'll pile on some smaller games that look awesome from your donations Sappho:

Battle Group 2
Borealis
Damnation City of Death
Luminosity
Psychonauts
REalM Walk of Soul
SanctuaryRPG
Two Brothers

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #110 on: November 25, 2014, 03:29:10 pm »

Taking my own advice, I've just gone back over the list, not just grabbing the ones I recognize, but looking at the links for the ones I haven't heard about before (and a couple I have ignored for ages). By the way, seriously, epically great job on the list organization. So easy to just click the link instead of having to search for each game on Steam. Hats of to Aristabulus, once again.

So I'd like to add myself to these, if I may:
Awesomenauts + DLC
Bastion
Capsized
Dino D-Day
Isomer
Runespell: Overture
Solar 2
The 11th Hour

highzealot

• Bay Watcher
  • BEER FOR THE WOLF LORD...?
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #111 on: November 25, 2014, 03:31:36 pm »

I acknowledge that I've read the rules.

My steam profile

Signing up for:
$5 game(s) of choice
Frozen Synapse
Kerbal Space Program

Donating
Poker Night at the Inventory 1
Date for giveaway: Dec 24
Quote from: Corvidae
So here I am, logging into the Bay12 Forums.  I'm not sure whether to feel happy about this, or sullenly admit the loss of what little remained of my soul after all of this Fun.  So much Fun.  So, so much Fun.  <shudders>
First things first.  You're all soulless husks of what might have once been decent human beings, drafted into a sort of moral apartheid from your better natures in the pursuit of things made out of cute animals.  I love it.

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 25, 2014, 03:40:46 pm »

Aww, I give in.
Add Tropico 4, Bastion, and Sappho's Payday 2 DLC to my list.
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #113 on: November 25, 2014, 03:42:20 pm »

Hats off to Aristabulus, once again.
^^This. You've done a killer job organizing this Aristabulus.

Jar of Jam

• Bay Watcher
  • [ITEM_FOOD:ITEM_FOOD_JAM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 25, 2014, 03:45:16 pm »

Alright, I'll take my chances with the Don't Starve Bundle. But only because Sappho asked me to!

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 25, 2014, 03:51:19 pm »

Steam Profile

I acknowledge that I've read the rules and would like to apply for the following games:

Dawn of War - Platinum Edition (Dow - GOTY + Dark Crusade)
FEZ
Guacamelee! Gold Edition
Majesty 2
No Time to Explain
Red Faction Guerrilla
Sang Froid Tales of Werewolves
Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers
Tropico 4 Collector's Bundle

Anyways, thanks to everybody for hosting this draw. I know that we've done things like this in the past, but never with some many people participating and so many awesome games. I wish that I had something to contribute, but it looks like all I have is a copy of Torchlight on GoG, which we already have more people offering than wanting. Oh well. If we get more people interested I'll donate it but for now I think I'll just wait for the draws to begin.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 25, 2014, 04:29:56 pm »

In that case, if possible, I would like to add:

Code: [Select]
Dawn of War - Platanium Edition
Dungeon Keeper: Gold
Gunpoint
HOARD
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
No Time To Explain
Space Hulk

Thanksh~

aristabulus

• Bay Watcher
  • Fnordius Maximus
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 25, 2014, 05:28:59 pm »

Added!

... looking at the links for the ones I haven't heard about before (and a couple I have ignored for ages). ...
Yeah, that's why I've gone to the hassle of adding info links for everything.  Since the floodgates on Greenlight opened, there's been so much new stuff coming from the Indie Archipelago that I haven't heard of before.
Added!

Signed up!  Added your game to draw on the 24th.

Signed up!

Hats off to Aristabulus, once again.
^^This. You've done a killer job organizing this Aristabulus.
Just wait 'till December starts, and the quicktime events begin!

Anyone who fails a quicktime event will be a luncheon snack for the annual meeting of Shoggoths' Civic Association of R'lyeh.

Did you think that subtitle was a joke?  @_@

(it's a joke...  but I have to flog it, ya know?  I do appreciate that people think I'm doing a good job at this.  Thanks! :) )
If iron is to become steel, it must feel fire! --ancient Dwarven proverb

What is steel compared to the hand that wields it?  --Thulsa Doom

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 25, 2014, 05:40:47 pm »

Fine, fine. I'll add Dungeon Keeper Gold and Sword of the Stars Complete Collection to my list. I honestly can't see myself with enough spare time for anything except the four on there now.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 25, 2014, 08:29:14 pm »

As i hate managing giveaway and i had a lot of games collecting dust in one of my old account, i spoke with aristabulus and came to an agreement. I will provide these games for the community and the managing will be provided by Aristabulus.

List of games:
-------------------------------------
6180 The Moon + Soundtrack
Aeon Command
Defenders of Ardania
Door Kickers
Fall Weiss
King Arthur: Fallen Champions
Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West
Lunar Flight
Magicka Collection
Mount & Blade Collection
Mount & Blade Warband DLC: Napoleonic Wars
Naval War: Arctic Circle
Nihilumbra
Strategic War in Europe
Super Meat Boy
The Inner World
The Kings' Crusade
Underrail (Alpha)

P.S.: Im a sucker for From the depth, so if you got a spare key or something *hint* *hint*. Good luck to all participant!.
Quote from: LoSboccacc
that was a luky dwarf. I had one dabbling surgeon fail so spectacularly that the patient skull flew a tile away from the table.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Girlinhat
Minecraft UI is very simple. There's only so many ways you can implement "simple" without copying something. We also gonna complain that it uses WASD?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 91