Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: Yugioh: Apocalypse (IC)  (Read 8892 times)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Yugioh: Apocalypse (IC)
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2014, 01:34:18 pm »

Jason moves to the spot indicated, setting his duel disk to "holo" mode. "Would you like to go first or second? Or should we flip a coin?"
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2014, 07:02:29 pm »

Ken Kintra

"I'll take the first turn if you are offering," the elder said.  "I set two facedowns in the trap/spell zone, and one monster facedown defense.  End turn."

As you draw your card, she then says, "Activate traps, Gift Card, then Bad Reaction to Simochi.  Simochi inverses the life you would gain from Gift Card, causing it to instead deal you 3000 points of damage."

Spoiler: Field (click to show/hide)

Jason Thompson

"I'll take second," she replied.  "You can have the first move"

Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2014, 07:56:40 pm »

"Damn double trap..." He curses and looks over his hand, nodding. This would work.

"First, I activate Gaia Power. Next, I summon Blindly Loyal Goblin, and attack your face down card!"

Then, after the battle phase, he plays Gozen match face down. "I lay one face down and end my turn."

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2014, 09:04:27 pm »

Ken Kintra

Your attack reveals the facedown is Giant Soldier of Stone.  The boost from Gaia Power to your Blindly Loyal Goblin allows for its destruction.

"I set another facedown and cast Rain of Mercy.  I gain a thousand life and you lose a thousand due to Bad Reaction to Simochi.  Your move."

It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2014, 09:15:36 pm »

Ken mumbled under his breath. "Only thing to do now is to break through your defenses! Go, Goblin!"

He attacks the defender, and ends his turn.

kingofferrets

• Bay Watcher
  • Ferret King
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2014, 09:23:19 pm »

Bert whistles softly, watching the match between Ken and the shopkeep.

"Got an MST in that deck, boy? If not, better get out some more monsters, and fast. She's got a ticking clock over your head, and all she has to do is draw a bit more burn before you can bring her down..."
Tsuyoku naritai.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2014, 11:18:55 pm »

Ken Kintra

Your attack reveals the facedown is Mystic Tomato.  Your Blindly Loyal Goblin destroys it.

"I'll use its ability to gain another Mystic Tomato from my deck," she says in response.

When you end your turn, after she draws, the elder says, "I shift Mystic Tomato to defense position and lay one face down.  End Turn."

As you draw, she continues, "I activate The Paths of Destiny.  Bad Reaction to Simochi will make your result have you take damage either way, but mine..."  When her flip ends up as tails, she finishes, "...will also cause me to take some damage.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 11:42:47 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2014, 11:28:13 pm »

Ken grins, slamming Rockstone Warrior into attack position. "Gobby attacks your tomato, and Rockstone attacks the special summon!" Come ooooon.... no more spells!

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2014, 04:39:03 pm »

Meriel looked at Sophia with some curiosity, wondering what an "xyz" monster was.  The Solemn Judgment was of some curiosity, but it was powerful enough that it put a dangerous strain on the duel discs to materialize in the physical world, which was why no one ever used them.  Still, even a forbidden card might be useful as a trump.  Walking up to the clerk, Meriel asked how much for the Mirror Force and Sophia.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 10:54:14 am by Culise »

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 30, 2014, 09:31:30 pm »

"I'll set one monster face down in defense mode and two face downs in the spell/trap zone." Jason says as he sets Renge face down in defense and MST and Gateway face down in the Spell/Trap zone.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 30, 2014, 10:10:56 pm »

Ken Kintra

Your attack destroys the Mystic Tomato, as well as the one she summoned with its ability.

"I use the second Mystic Tomato to summon Nurse Reficule the Fallen One.  Its effect is redundant as I already have Bad Reaction to Simochi."

Jason Thompson

"That all?"

« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 03:47:44 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 01, 2014, 12:26:42 am »

"Yeah, I end my turn." Jason responds.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 01, 2014, 02:31:19 pm »

Athena continued to smile as she relaxed on the sidelines and watched the duel, it was going to be a close one that was for sure. She stretched in the sunlight and settled down into a more comfortable position, these next couple of turns would be interesting ones.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 01, 2014, 03:15:37 pm »

Ken takes a look at his disk, tapping the side lightly. "Huh... I thought Gaia Power was still on.... You should have taken more damage... whatever, it'll fix itself. I end my turn."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 04, 2014, 08:50:22 am »

Athena rose slowly to her feet, stretching out again as she did so. She decided to take a break from watching the duel and headed back inside to the card shop, she studied the cards that interested her again for the moment and then approached the shop keeper.
"How much would it be for Return of the Monarchs or The First Monarch?"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8