Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12

Author Topic: Sanguine Blade(a Magical Girl SG)  (Read 14939 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguine Blade(a Magical Girl SG)
« Reply #120 on: December 03, 2014, 04:07:25 pm »

So the sword is female.
It more neural. When it speak, your mind interpret the voice and been defaulting to male until you learned of it creation. Now you are stuck on a female voice.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 03, 2014, 04:11:13 pm »

It more neural. When it speak, your mind interpret the voice and been defaulting to male until you learned of it creation. Now you are stuck on a female voice.

Lets keep it that way by giving her a female name and referring to her as her. Male Voice+Teenage Girl+Always watching=Creeptastic. Especially when our sword is obviously a pervert.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 03, 2014, 04:23:41 pm »

So the sword is female. At least now it *probably* will be less creepy that it is watching us.

First, name the sword. It can talk, it is a sword, so it needs a name. A girl name, maybe a flower. Rosa rubiginosa? Rubiginosa for short? Ask for its name first, two names will just confuse the poor thing.

Come to think of it, we should probably pick a super hero name ourselves. It isn't like we have any reason to hide our true identity, but isn't that what heroes do? Maybe Mysterious Bishoujo Gun Fighter Summoner Blood Controller President Jona. Misses President for short.

Then we should probably get something to eat. Because we haven't eaten since this sword showed up and I am not letting myself starve!
-1 to everything. We should ask it its name, and if it doesn't have any we should let it pick one.

We will NOT name ourselves anything until we properly develop our powers. Bishoujo? The hell's that? Gun Fighter? We use a sword. President Jona!? And you still want us to be called 'Mysterious'?

We'll eat at breakfast. For now, we sleep.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 03, 2014, 04:28:45 pm »

We will NOT name ourselves anything until we properly develop our powers. Bishoujo? The hell's that? Gun Fighter? We use a sword. President Jona!? And you still want us to be called 'Mysterious'?

Bishoujo is a genre of anime. Some geek YOU are. By calling ourselves Gun Fighter, we throw off our enemies. They will never expect us to pull out a sword with a name like Gun Fighter! It is also an obscure reference. And we are Class President Jona, but putting Class in there just makes the name too long don't you think? And we are so mysterious that we don't even know anything about ourselves, it is only right to warn everyone how mysterious we are.

Dinner>Breakfast! It tastes better, and is healthier. The only time I ever even eat it is Sundays, because they have the fancy waffle bar with the berries and stuff.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 03, 2014, 05:04:09 pm »

Bishoujo is a genre of anime.
So like is it magical girls? Giant robots? Children's [card/animal/other] game?

By calling ourselves Gun Fighter, we throw off our enemies.
No we won't. What'll happen is they see us and they'll shoot us regardless of our name.
It is also an obscure reference.
That explains it.

And we are Class President Jona, but putting Class in there just makes the name too long don't you think?
The problem is that people would still no it was us. But no, it wouldn't make the name too long assuming we're going with your monstrosity of a suggestion. I'm against both versions.

And we are so mysterious that we don't even know anything about ourselves, it is only right to warn everyone how mysterious we are.
We're not that mysterious. We killed half the mystery in the span of one conversation. But first you want to throw people off with the name of 'Gun Fighter' and now you want them to consciously expect the unexpected of us? Why?

Dinner>Breakfast! It tastes better, and is healthier.
But everyone knows that breakfast is the most important meal of the day! In any case, we're sleepy - not hungry.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 05:06:48 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 03, 2014, 05:16:52 pm »

So like is it magical girls? Giant robots? Children's [card/animal/other] game?

It is a little more broad, a Magical Girl/Giant Robot/Children's Card Game could technically be bishoujo. It is a bit more of a demographic than a genre I guess, it is basically shoujo but for men instead of girls. It is a bit how you seem to like shonen, the demographic of teenage boys that includes everything from Naruto to NGE to Lucky Star.

No we won't. What'll happen is they see us and they'll shoot us regardless of our name.

Yes, but when they jump to cover to avoid our bullets, then they will be surprised when we have none! Then we can use that to stab them.

That explains it.

If you could get the reference, I would not need to explain it.

The problem is that people would still no it was us. But no, it wouldn't make the name too long assuming we're going with your monstrosity of a suggestion. I'm against both versions.

So? We don't need to hide our identity. Besides, would you assume that Mysterious Bishoujo Gun Fighter Summoner Blood Controller President Jona was really mild mannered Class President Jona? I sure wouldn't!

We're not that mysterious. We killed half the mystery in the span of one conversation. But first you want to throw people off with the name of 'Gun Fighter' and now you want them to consciously expect the unexpected of us? Why?

We still have a ton of mystery left! You see, we will throw them off by having an obvious name like that. Our enemies will know we are mysterious, but also a gunfighter. So they will expect the unexpected. Then, when we give them the expected, they won't be suspecting it and thus are vulnerable to our attacks!

But everyone knows that breakfast is the most important meal of the day! In any case, we're sleepy - not hungry.

Sleeping on a full stomach is justice. That is a lie perpetuated by BigBreakfast industry to get gullible fools to buy cereal.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 03, 2014, 05:28:48 pm »

It is also an obscure reference.
*googles it* There are three films called 'Gunfighter' with different plots. Only one is a comedy. I prefer fighting doors over guns myself
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 03, 2014, 05:36:56 pm »

*googles it* There are three films called 'Gunfighter' with different plots. Only one is a comedy. I prefer fighting doors over guns myself

I don't. I never have once been injured by my gun, but doors? They have taken my big toenail off. Took months. Not to mention all those times I got my fingers caught in the car door, or generally get stuff stuck in those things. Doors are scary.

I meant the whole phrase was lifted from something, not just the Gunfighter part :P

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 03, 2014, 05:49:11 pm »

Gakuen Kino? Mysterious Bishoujo Gun-fighter Rider Kino? She not wearing a mask so she can't be Mysterious and she not fighting with any guns. In fact she seem to be using one as a weapon! She a disgrace to all gunfighters. At best she 'Well Known Bishoujo Gunphilla Rider Kino'.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 03, 2014, 05:54:14 pm »

Gakuen Kino? Mysterious Bishoujo Gun-fighter Rider Kino? She not wearing a mask so she can't be Mysterious and she not fighting with any guns. In fact she seem to be using one as a weapon! She a disgrace to all gunfighters. At best she 'Well Known Bishoujo Gunphilla Rider Kino'.

Hey, YOU didn't know who she was! Besides, Sailor Moon never wore a mask. In fact, I can't actually think of any Magical Girl who wears a disguise greater than a really frilly dress. She is actually strangling the gun, rather successfully! It is very difficult, only top-quality gunfighters can do so.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 03, 2014, 06:01:05 pm »

Hey, YOU didn't know who she was! Besides, Sailor Moon never wore a mask. In fact, I can't actually think of any Magical Girl who wears a disguise greater than a really frilly dress. She is actually strangling the gun, rather successfully! It is very difficult, only top-quality gunfighters can do so.
Curses, I didn't think about airflow of guns. You win this round Stirk! But I say to your magic girl disguises Sailor V(and fanon's green lantern!Nanoha)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 03, 2014, 10:46:13 pm »

Wah.

In any case let's sleep. Then take over the school by having the other clubs pledge obedience to us or get beat up. We'll be a great mob boss :)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 03, 2014, 11:30:12 pm »

>Call ourselves Ciro, call the sword Clot Cutter, Red Cross or Astral Influx.
>Bloodshape the circlet into a Guy Fawkes mask. Remain Anonymous.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 11:51:41 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 03, 2014, 11:47:05 pm »

>Call ourselves Ciro, call the sword Red Cross.
+1 to both.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 03, 2014, 11:50:22 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

(Kind of reposing, since I kinda buried it...)
>Call ourselves Ciro, call the sword Red Cross.

I like the first one. Naming our sword after a medical service is cool, considering we have powers over blood.+1

-1 for the second one. Guy Fawkes masks are not Kawaii. Besides, only one magical girl wears a mask, as we had just had an academic discussion about.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12