Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12

Author Topic: Sanguine Blade(a Magical Girl SG)  (Read 14943 times)

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguine Blade(a Magical Girl SG)
« Reply #90 on: November 30, 2014, 08:59:55 am »

take it cautious for now, keep my distance and use my superior reach to chip away at it (arm + sword > arm + nothing) while observing its motions and actions to learn more about how this thing fights.
+1
Try and manipulate the sword to have better reach, aim for the arms and legs when attacking.

This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 30, 2014, 09:34:59 am »

The sword whispers Do you think that it a wise idea to change the structure of your weapon in the middle of a fight?

(E.G. Penalty for focusing on fighting and remaking your equipment, do you wish to chance it? You can pull it off, but...)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 30, 2014, 09:44:16 am »

no need to extend the blade, we already have a good-sized reach advantage, make it too much long and it'll become unweildly.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 30, 2014, 11:20:19 am »

no need to extend the blade, we already have a good-sized reach advantage, make it too much long and it'll become unweildly.
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 30, 2014, 12:39:06 pm »

take it cautious for now, keep my distance and use my superior reach to chip away at it (arm + sword > arm + nothing) while observing its motions and actions to learn more about how this thing fights.

You take a guarded stance, switching from attacking to reacting.

With a lunge, the thrall claws at you [91+10(react)=100] You slice downward, marking the beast's chest.

You take advantage of your solid hit to [67+15(counter)=82] impale the thrall. You rip your sword out, causing more damage to the thrall.

It fall to it's knees. It's head turns to you and look you in the eyes.

Snow falls around you. A body, female lay next to you. You punch the snow "Damn it!" a voice, male, coming from your throat.

Another place, the same hands that are not your pulls out a familiar blade. You cut your free hand on it. "Help me..." not your voice pleads.
You are aware of the price? Of how this will end? You nod "What else do I have to lose?" What indeed? So be it, your path will hold two graves at the end, no honer, no pride.

You blink. That not how a thrall normally behaves... You are back in the field. Kate stares at the pile of what you can only assume is the thrall's remain.

No, wait. You look to your free hand and see a red orb Lee Churchill sitting on your palm.

Spoiler: New (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: minions (click to show/hide)

Hmm, we do not remember that as an ability of ours. Your sword whisper.

[]Kate
[]Gorden
[]Home
[]other?
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 30, 2014, 06:42:17 pm »

>Other: Ask the sword what we just saw. What that a previous user? Is that the price of this ability?
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 30, 2014, 06:43:44 pm »

>Other: Ask the sword what we just saw. What that a previous user? Is that the price of this ability?
Do this. ThenI suppose it's time to Take Kate to Gorden, then head home, powering down on the way after we get a reasonable distance from here. And away from people.
Take a closer look at this text!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 30, 2014, 07:24:29 pm »

Do this. ThenI suppose it's time to Take Kate to Gorden, then head home, powering down on the way after we get a reasonable distance from here. And away from people.
+1
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 01, 2014, 06:12:05 pm »

You saw something? The surrounding did not change for us. And yes, that was the user before you. He needed power and power has a price. And no, your price is not his.

Take Kate to Gorden, then head home, powering down on the way after we get a reasonable distance from here. And away from people.

You hold a hand to Kate and pull her to her feet "Thank you for saving me." She curtsy and then look around "Ah! Gorden!" You merely wave her to follow you to the injure boy.

You head home, back in normal form. The blade lurk while the thrall orb becomes part of an necklace. Said necklace seem to be a simple string.

You open the door "Welcome home, Jona. You're late." It's your mother, her red hair that you share in common adds to her visage of motherly disappointment.

[]Make up reasons for lateness
[]Sarcastic confession
[]Say sorry

Then

[]Tv
-[]News
-[]cartoons
-[]soaps
-[]I'm not going to list every genre.
[]Bedroom
-[]Homework
-[]Hobbies?
-[]Computer
[]Chat
-[]Mother
-[]Father(not home)
-[]Dorothy(older twin)
-[]Chris(younger twin)

(Naming of twins: Since Jona means 'God is gracious', I put the twins with similar god aligned meaning. Dorothy=Gift of god, Chris(topher)=Christ-bearer.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 01, 2014, 07:01:27 pm »

Say sorry. Watch that one anime about those girls who fight witches. It started with a 'P', I think?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 01, 2014, 07:22:25 pm »

Say sorry. Watch that one anime about those girls who fight witches. It started with a 'P', I think?
+1

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 01, 2014, 08:04:28 pm »

+1
+1
Whilst doing so, check if the sword can see even when we're powered down.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 02, 2014, 09:35:32 am »

You grovel to mum. After 10 seconds she sighs "Alright, you can get up. Call me if you going to be late next time, I was worry, what with the murder." Wait, murder?

Too late, mum gone. You'll probable hear about it at school tomorrow.

You dash to the tv and turn over to 'Pumpkin Warriors Homura Sword' It a great show, but the cute animal mascot give you a weird vibe. Probable nothing.

30 mins later

Holy carp! Did they kill off Mary by decapitation! Why would they do that in such a cute looking show?!

Interesting. It rare I seen a show that would take the danger of being a magic girl to it logical conclusion. Still, I prefer 'Mythical Rock Catherine' myself.

Whilst doing so, check if the sword can see even when we're powered down.

I see by my user's eyes, so yes. Your mind thinks of something I am a sword, your naked body is not going to become part of my masturbation folder. a moment passes And now I remember that user that had objectophilia for me. Great.

[]What to do?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 02, 2014, 10:22:59 am »

Remember that Gorden Greengrass is probably bleeding to death. Call an ambulance.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 02, 2014, 10:37:35 am »

Remember that Gorden Greengrass is probably bleeding to death. Call an ambulance.
You led Kate to him, you can assume that taken care of.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12