Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

Author Topic: Sanguine Blade(a Magical Girl SG)  (Read 14930 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguine Blade(a Magical Girl SG)
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2014, 04:42:05 pm »

I am seeing things. I am hearing things. I just had a nasty spill, hit my head, and now there is red everywhere. I must be bleeding out or something, and should thus immediately go to the hospital ignoring the "sword" in my hands.

Inspect the sword on the way to hospital

You take the path out of the park to the hospital. Looking at the blade, you can tell that the whole thing, including the hilt, is of one piece of metal. The hilt lack the 'wrappings' to provide a grip, instead using a crisis-cross of groves to offer a secure grip. It lack any sort of cross guard. The blade part is single-edged, leaving the back blunt for a non-lethal blow if needed. It start wide at the hilt, gently narrowing upward before curving quickly at the top to cut of about a foot of length. It certainly not a shortsword.

You near the hospital, the idea of walking into the place with a naked blade sound like a bad idea, maybe you should find something to sheath it in even if it just an concussion.

At this, the blade melts, along with your armour. Through the gaps in your disintegrating armour, you spot wounds that you know you didn't have before that the blood rushes into before they seal, leaving unharmed flesh behind.

You feel the blade lurking below the skin, ready to be summoned back into action when you need it. You don't know why you know or why it said when rather then if.

You stand across the street from the hospital.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2014, 05:29:26 pm »

At this, the blade melts, along with your armour. Through the gaps in your disintegrating armour, you spot wounds that you know you didn't have before that the blood rushes into before they seal, leaving unharmed flesh behind.

....We should really, really get this looked at.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2014, 06:16:37 pm »

+1
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 08:24:38 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2014, 06:21:09 pm »

+1
Examine wounds as well.

+1
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2014, 06:31:19 pm »

+1
Examine wounds as well.

Didn't the wounds heal, there?
Take a closer look at this text!

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2014, 08:24:53 pm »

Oops, misread it. Edited post.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2014, 04:15:17 am »

You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2014, 02:39:05 pm »

Didn't the wounds heal, there?

Our concussion caused us to hallucinate swords, then we saw a horrible, horrible wound. We should get our head checked, if nothing else we can see if the rest is real by the Doctor's response.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2014, 06:18:04 pm »

You walk into the hospital and head to the reception. After telling the desk jockey that you believe you may have an concussion, he tell you to take a seat.

After a eon, a doctor finally see to you.

He(I have zero medical training so...) tell you to follow his pens while he asks you "So, what happen?"

[X]What do you say?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2014, 06:29:51 pm »

"I... I'm not sure. I was walking home, and something... I-I don't really know, just I saw a flash of red, and was knocked off my feet. When I looked around, I couldn't find what had hit me. I... I also... I think I'm seeing things. I saw some... weird...sword... thing... I... I don't think any time passed without me noticing, I mean, I... I really don't know what happened."
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2014, 09:31:26 am »

*looks around* The rest of you okay with this course?

The corpse hit the mud. Shame, you wanted a challenge.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2014, 01:34:09 pm »

"I... I'm not sure. I was walking home, and something... I-I don't really know, just I saw a flash of red, and was knocked off my feet. When I looked around, I couldn't find what had hit me. I... I also... I think I'm seeing things. I saw some... weird...sword... thing... I... I don't think any time passed without me noticing, I mean, I... I really don't know what happened."

Ill +1 it.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2014, 01:45:38 pm »

Ill +1 it.
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2014, 04:16:59 pm »

Say stuff
He listens as he run you through some basic hand eye coordination "Well, it seem like you suffering from shock more then an concussion. That should pass quickly enough. As for seeing things, that may simply be related to the shock, but if they persist, do call back. We're see if we need to do anything then."

He pick up a form and start filling it out "Ah, yes, do you live alone or with family or friend?" Judging by the fact he has not slowed down in his writing, you don't think it on the form.

Come to think of it, what is your home situation?
[]nuclear family of 2(.3) kids and 2 parents?
[]only child?
[]single parent?
[]I'm my own woman!
[]I have a roommate.
[]other?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 23, 2014, 04:40:54 pm »

>.>
Name: Pele
Bookworm
A single child from a well-to-do family, her parents spend all their time at work, and she retreated into her books to earn their attention and respect, sacrificing her social skills for academics and awards. This tactic was successful... until her mother died on a business trip. her father took this hard, very hard. He lost his job, and began drinking into excess. His brother learned what was happening and moved in, looking after him and trying to help console him, as well as making sure he didn't drive himself and Pele into destitution. However, her father still didn't recover, and in a drunk driving accident, he got both himself, and her uncle, killed. Pele now lives with her aunt, who, irrationally, blames Pele for what happened to her husband. Pele is still the heir to her family, very knowledgeable and skilled, and will have a large amount of resources available to her soon when shes comes of age to inherit, but she doesn't have access to it yet, is grieving, is away from her home, friendless, and only half-heartedly accepted at most by what little she has left and is currently living with.
At this point, Pele spends most of her time hiding. at school, she focuses on her books, the things that used to bring her love and joy. after school, she stays in the library, continuing her studies as long as she can, which is why she was so late going back to her aunt's. she's always that late, never coming back before dark if she can avoid it. when she gets home, she hides on the Net in her room, furthering her studies on computing and robotics, her parents fields. She ends up spending every day reading, studying, and mourning. alone.
always alone.
always.
and forevermore.
<.<

((If that doc doesn't call the police / try to make us call the police saying we were mugged, something's wrong with him.))
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 04:43:30 pm by Lenglon »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12