Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12

Author Topic: Sanguine Blade(a Magical Girl SG)  (Read 14902 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Sanguine Blade(a Magical Girl SG)
« on: November 20, 2014, 10:22:59 am »

You were walking home from high school. A bright dot in the sky catches your eye. A shooting star? Why is it red? Oh well, it still good for a wish, probable. Now what to wish for? Well you are bored often theses days, maybe you should wish for something interesting to happen?

Suddenly the shooting star stops. Aside from being red, it look no different to the early stars that have turned up this early in the afternoon. Well that and it much bigger...wait, wasn't it much smaller a few moments ago.

Your mind kick into overdrive and you barely jump clear before the red star slams the ground you were on seconds ago. The shockwave of the impact knock you clean on your ass.

While you regain your wits, why don't we find out a little about ourselves, shall we?

We know that we are female, but what is our's name?

What sort of person are we?

[X]A tomboy. Our's love of fighting and ungirlishness means we are stronger then most of even the boys.
[X]A bookworm. We know much, but we know there is far more to learn.
[X]A cheerleader. We can whip the crowd to a frenzy over anything.
[X]A health monitor. We care, maybe too much.
[X]A delinquent. We care little about the rules and guidelines.
[X]The above are template so if you want a, let say, goth, put which template the main character shall take.

Spoiler: People known (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 01:03:52 pm by scapheap »
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguine Blade(a Magical Girl SG)
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2014, 10:47:00 am »

Name: Ria.
PE teacher. Married. One child. A girl. 27.

Edit: Sure, let's go with tomboy.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 01:54:51 pm by AoshimaMichio »
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2014, 10:52:24 am »

One, I should of seen that coming. Two, I'm guessing these is the Tomboy template but please make mention so it easier to count.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2014, 10:59:59 am »

Name: Jona
Class President! (Based off Cheerleader?), 17
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2014, 06:47:56 pm »

Currently in a deadlock so i'll bump this and coin flip if not broken by morning(or dark horse victory-ed).

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2014, 06:51:14 pm »

Name: Jona
Class President! (Based off Cheerleader?), 17

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2014, 06:54:17 pm »

+1
Take a closer look at this text!

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2014, 07:02:55 pm »

+1
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2014, 08:26:00 pm »

I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2014, 08:29:11 pm »

-snip-
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 09:50:25 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2014, 09:36:41 pm »

Name: Pele
Bookworm
A single child from a well-to-do family, her parents spend all their time at work, and she retreated into her books to earn their attention and respect, sacrificing her social skills for academics and awards. This tactic was successful... until her mother died on a business trip. her father took this hard, very hard. He lost his job, and began drinking into excess. His brother learned what was happening and moved in, looking after him and trying to help console him, as well as making sure he didn't drive himself and Pele into destitution. However, her father still didn't recover, and in a drunk driving accident, he got both himself, and her uncle, killed. Pele now lives with her aunt, who, irrationally, blames Pele for what happened to her husband. Pele is still the heir to her family, very knowledgeable and skilled, and will have a large amount of resources available to her soon when shes comes of age to inherit, but she doesn't have access to it yet, is grieving, is away from her home, friendless, and only half-heartedly accepted at most by what little she has left and is currently living with.
At this point, Pele spends most of her time hiding. at school, she focuses on her books, the things that used to bring her love and joy. after school, she stays in the library, continuing her studies as long as she can, which is why she was so late going back to her aunt's. she's always that late, never coming back before dark if she can avoid it. when she gets home, she hides on the Net in her room, furthering her studies on computing and robotics, her parents fields. She ends up spending every day reading, studying, and mourning. alone.
always alone.
always.
and forevermore.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2014, 09:42:58 pm »

Bookworm
A single child from a well-to-do family, her parents spend all their time at work, and she retreated into her books to earn their attention and respect, sacrificing her social skills for academics and awards. This tactic was successful... until her mother died on a business trip. her father took this hard, very hard. He lost his job, and began drinking into excess. His brother learned what was happening and moved in, looking after him and trying to help console him, as well as making sure he didn't drive himself and Pele into destitution. However, her father still didn't recover, and in a drunk driving accident, he got both himself, and her uncle, killed. Pele now lives with her aunt, who, irrationally, blames Pele for what happened to her husband. Pele is still the heir to her family, very knowledgeable and skilled, and will have a large amount of resources available to her soon when shes comes of age to inherit, but she doesn't have access to it yet, is grieving, is away from her home, friendless, and only half-heartedly accepted at most by what little she has left and is currently living with.
At this point, Pele spends most of her time hiding. at school, she focuses on her books, the things that used to bring her love and joy. after school, she stays in the library, continuing her studies as long as she can, which is why she was so late going back to her aunt's. she's always that late, never coming back before dark if she can avoid it. when she gets home, she hides on the Net in her room, furthering her studies on computing and robotics, her parents fields. She ends up spending every day reading, studying, and mourning. alone.
always alone.
always.
and forevermore.

...Lenglon, I dunno where you come up with these things, but that's totally awesome! Changing my vote to this!
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2014, 09:50:37 pm »

Bookworm
always alone.
always.
and forevermore.

...Lenglon, I dunno where you come up with these things, but that's totally awesome! Changing my vote to this!
Likewise.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2014, 11:40:42 pm »

...Lenglon, I dunno where you come up with these things
I felt lonely, and wanted a character to match, that's all.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12