Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 ... 259

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 3 (FEF3), IC Thread!  (Read 159220 times)

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 3 (FEF3), IC Thread!
« Reply #2895 on: October 30, 2015, 07:39:03 am »

: So what yer sayin' is, the people here were a lot like yer people, an' ye din't think of thinking how ya would react in that situation?

: It's like with all the technology an' machines, ye still don't learn from yer own mistakes.

: The only one that looks to 'ave learned somethin' is you, and now the others want to destroy us all because of their own mistakes?

: I say we teach 'em a lesson. ONCE AND FOR ALL!

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2896 on: October 30, 2015, 07:49:01 am »

Elanore's hand was wisping small trails of her dark magic, and she was muttering under her breath, before she sighed, and the wisps dissipated.
  "Ignoring everything but the important parts.. You're from another world, your 'terrans' destroyed that world, they went to this world and started to play god, and then got angry once we didn't 'play' back with them, and that was the shattering? Just like that, like throwing away dolls once you had finished playing with them?!"
  ".... Still, as much as I hate your guts, and the guts of every other ol- Terran. I'm not gonna pass up stopping them." She nodded at Barry.
  "I agree with wolfie here. They need to learn that they can't treat people like their property!"
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2897 on: October 30, 2015, 09:04:22 am »

"..."
"H-how w-would we b-be a-able to f-fight them, i-if they're so a-advanced?"
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2898 on: November 01, 2015, 08:30:39 am »

"You will embark on a little search for weapons, artifacts and devices that will allow us to sail into the Cosmos and intercept my colleagues' ship. We will either destroy it or, I don't know what yet, but we will stop them. Margaret, can I have the transponder map projection?"

"Apologies, Professor. The communications tower is still not sending or receiving any signals."

"Hmmm. Then please fix the tower so at least I can have some concrete data. I think our friends can accompany you to the Comms Tower."

"Sure! I love some adventure. Finally I can visit the outside after all those centuries. And what's better than adventure with a group of joyful comrades??"

//Boss v2.04 aka Margaret joins the party!

~~~

"Aaah! Lookit all the green trees! This is just-AUGH!" Margaret collapsed and begun to flail her mechanical arms and legs while Prata, who fell down on her, looked at her with confused expression on his face. Then the wyvern gave Margaret's visor a lick.

"I'M BEING EATEN! I'M BEING EATEN BY A VILE WILD BEAST! EMERGENCY!!" Prata noticed Beryn, opened his wings and croaked happily.

Jesseo's horse happily grazed nearby, not paying attention to the silly shenanigans.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2899 on: November 01, 2015, 08:42:01 am »

Beryn walked up to Prata and gave the wyvern a punch in the snout.

"No, bad wyvern. No pouncing on the weird... woman."

As soon as Prata got off Margaret, somewhat contritely, Beryn deemed him worthy of chin, ear, and neck scritches, generally making over the wyvern and saying nonsense words in a soothing babble.

"Yeah, I missed you too, boy. Who's a good boy? You are!"

Beryn gave Prata a final few pats on the shoulders and turned to Margaret.

"This is my wyvern, Prata. He's a big ol' dumbass, but he'll grow on ya if you give him a chance. Prata, say hello!"

The wyvern chirped merrily at Margaret and stuck his head out in her direction, so his snout was a mere few inches from her visor. It seemed like he was about to lick her again.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2900 on: November 01, 2015, 10:24:27 am »

Margaret stood up and then looked at the wyvern's too-close face.

"UHHH no thank you. I'm a sensitive android and to be honest I believe the lizard crushed one of my structural supports. I will have to fix that later."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2901 on: November 01, 2015, 12:26:16 pm »

Amberly wandered out with the rest in a daze. She didn't feel too good, and hadn't said a word ever since Demur - no, DeMurray - had revealed his story.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2902 on: November 01, 2015, 03:31:45 pm »

Beryn decided to distract Prata from Margaret by petting the wyvern's shoulders again, and Prata snaked his neck so his chin was on top of Beryn's head. The wyvern chirped.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #2903 on: November 01, 2015, 06:56:12 pm »

Fer was as elated as he was dizzy from all these recent events, furiously flipping through and writing in his notebook, but a glance up at his fellow ruingoer revealed she was just dizzy.
:"Er... Amberly... are you alright?"

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2904 on: November 01, 2015, 06:58:37 pm »

"..."
"D-don't w-worry, Miss Margaret. H-he's very n-nice."

Lucrezia too reached up and patted the wyvern's neck.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2905 on: November 01, 2015, 08:03:02 pm »

Prata lifted his chin from Beryn's head, then looped around and settled it on Lucrezia's head with another chirp of satisfaction at receiving so much attention and pats.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2906 on: November 02, 2015, 12:00:37 am »

Fer was as elated as he was dizzy from all these recent events, furiously flipping through and writing in his notebook, but a glance up at his fellow ruingoer revealed she was just dizzy.
:"Er... Amberly... are you alright?"

The nun gave a bitter sort of laugh.

: "Oh yes. I just discovered that the beings I had worshiped my entire life might be planning to destroy us all. Not to give us a second chance, but to finish what they had started. There's also the oh-so-minor matter of them not being gods at all. Why wouldn't I be alright?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2907 on: November 02, 2015, 12:08:27 am »

Cetus considered talking to Amberly, but after their conversations about religion in the past, he opted instead to go sit down against one of the nearby trees and wait for everyone to be ready to move. It was funny. Despite all the times that he'd insisted the Old Gods weren't real, to have proof of what they actually were... It was a lot to take in.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #2908 on: November 02, 2015, 07:14:02 am »

Fer... hadn't really thought about that; he'd never trusted the Old Gods in the first place thanks to the Shattering and all... But for someone like Amberly? The mage floundered for words.
:"...Oh. Ah... uh..."
He didn't find them.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2909 on: November 02, 2015, 07:27:43 am »

Elanore sighed. It was one thing to enter hating the old gods, and to leave hating them more, but to enter loving them..? Sighing, she placed a hand on Amberly's shoulder.
  "Listen, Amberly... It doesn't matter now, that you worshiped them. What matters.. Is what you have done in life, and what you're gonna do to stop them."
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita
Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 ... 259