Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 259

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 3 (FEF3), IC Thread!  (Read 159233 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 3 (FEF3), IC Thread!
« Reply #2040 on: July 14, 2015, 03:38:55 am »

And the ship continued to sail eastwards, just as the clouds got thicker.

~~Chapter 5: Sudden Death Syndrome~~

The colorful, parrot-like bird perched on the railing of the beached ship. Tilting its head in numerous location, the birdie appraised the wreckage. The mast was broken and the deck had few holes in it. The bottom of the hull probably was intact, given how the ship landed on the island instead sinking during the journey.

Then the parrot plucked a bit of its purple and orange feathers, before hopping down the railing and toward the lump of purple and brown colors.

The bird was curious, and sat on the large brown protrusion. It's beak went down to grab a handful of purple stuff, which was silky and long.

That was someone's hair... which the bird tried to, unsuccessfully, eat.

The parrot then hopped off Aiesha's shoulder and stopped in front of her face.

"CRAAWR!"

//Aiesha Vernat is now active!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 03:41:17 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2041 on: July 14, 2015, 09:54:32 am »

Aiesha groaned at the tugging sensation in her hair, opened her eyes, and screamed in panic. "Gah! Get away from me!" Without thinking, Aiesha swung a fist at the avian and tried to get on her feet.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2042 on: July 14, 2015, 10:41:28 am »

The parrot flew away after getting punched in the beak.

Aiesha was standing on the deck of Blackbones, with naught a person (or, fortunately, mutilated body) in sight. Maybe they're under the deck. Or maybe on the island.

Or maybe everyone is dead...?
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 02:34:28 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2043 on: July 14, 2015, 07:48:04 pm »

Aiesha took a look around at the state of the ship. It was easily in the worst condition she'd ever seen it. Somewhat more distressing was the fact that no one else appeared to be around. Aiesha didn't consider herself to be a strong individual, and felt she worked best with a group. She hoped that none of her friends or crewmates were dead, and that they would be nearby. "Boss? Cetus? Barry?"

"...Anybody?"
Aiesha tried to think of how this had happened as she made her way belowdeck to check for the others.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2044 on: July 15, 2015, 03:46:17 am »

All that Aiesha could remember is the ship sailing into some thick white mist not long after the tentacles were defeated, and the explosion happened. It might've been hours ago.

Or maybe days.

Shortly after going belowdeck, she spotted a lump of appendages and cloth tucked between two crates, with a healing staff still clutched by the left hand. The rather unfamiliar face could mean only one thing - it was Jesseo!

She was uncounscious.
SigFlags!

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2045 on: July 15, 2015, 08:23:15 am »

"Hm. Well, you aren't Cetus, but it'll be handy to have a healer. One down..." Aiesha moved closer to Jesseo, and began patting her cheek. "Hey, up and at 'em! Something is wrong and everyone's missing."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2046 on: July 15, 2015, 08:47:39 am »

There was a half-counscious 'uhhh', before Jesseo regained her senses and opened her eyes.

//Jesseo Teopphi is awake!
SigFlags!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2047 on: July 15, 2015, 01:30:53 pm »

Coming to her senses, Jesseo sat up using the strength of her healing staff to envigorate herself quickly from fatigue. She had taken the aftermath of the battle to quietly tend to everyone (despite not responding to Lucrezia) and thus made haste to the lower decks to check for supplies for her steed and for Prada...just in case.

This 'just in case' resulted in the current situation.

Given her neurotic personality--the distress made her fix her hair before tending to anything else. Focusing on Aiesha while doing so. She looked around, only noticing now that her current predicament was not:
A) A Dream
B) The Afterlife

"Even the Captain? Lucrezia? That green-haired guy? Have you seen anyone else? I think my staff is as well as I am--unbroken."
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 02:40:07 pm by Tiruin »

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2048 on: July 15, 2015, 07:34:09 pm »

"You're the only person I've run into since I woke up. What do you remember after the explosion?"

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2049 on: July 16, 2015, 12:36:43 am »

Try to recall what I was doing when the explosion happened, then what had occurred thereafter.

"...Many things. Hold on. Let's walk around and check for the others in the meantime, words come better to me like that. Especially..." she looked around at the wreckage, "-Especially with all this around us."

She actually just wanted to move away from the wreckage as it provoked vivid imagery of what...in one case, she wished onto the fates of pirates--while obviously different in this situation, the thought didn't comfort her. She was disturbed by the idea.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2050 on: July 16, 2015, 02:04:25 am »

Jesseo could only remember the ship entering thick, white mist shortly after the explosion.
SigFlags!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2051 on: July 16, 2015, 02:15:22 am »

"...And that's all I remember. Two whole sentences of detail before this all happened. We may have hit a sandbar or something, but I doubt it'd be that...strong as to break up the whole ship. Must've been the mist. It sort of reminds me of how we met...pirates, come to think of it now. Wait, different story. P-pardon that thought. Sorry."

She sighed.

"If we're to find survivors, we've to follow the tide. They must be strewn across the beach. I hope my mount is alive--she's less sturdy than people considering these situations, I guess."

Comb the beach! Look for clues o-o look at the wreckage for clues too!

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2052 on: July 16, 2015, 02:23:32 am »

The moment Jesseo left the wreckage, she spotted an armored guy laying and stretched on the beach, under the bow of Blackbones.

There were also trails, leading from that very spot, toward the thick jungle to the north. It's as if someone was dragging heavy objects inside the forest. There were several 'empty' spots where previously there was someone, or something, laying about.

But now, only uncouscious Beryn remained.
SigFlags!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2053 on: July 16, 2015, 02:29:00 am »

She should've smiled--happy to see another survivor, but the somberness of the situation weighed on her. It buried the chance to seize the moment. SO Jesseo seized the moment with her heal staff instead, poking Beryn with the blunt end.

"Beryn, hi! Hello. Remember me, Jesseo? I remember you. Bad things happened. Shipwreck occurred. Look at your feet--drag trails. I'm with Aiesha, we're alive. You aren't dead. We need to find the rest of the crew. We're out of supplies or drink. Also you need your axe somewhere."

She tried her best to summarize the situation under quick detail.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2054 on: July 16, 2015, 02:35:26 am »

The staff poked Beryn, unfortunately, in the closed eye.

That brief moment of pain sure woke him up!

//Beryn Thannios is now awake!
SigFlags!
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 259