Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 259

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 3 (FEF3), IC Thread!  (Read 159100 times)

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 3 (FEF3), IC Thread!
« Reply #1275 on: March 14, 2015, 05:10:56 pm »

Alicia stretched her mind further. Now she was getting into the really crazy stuff.

: "Well... I'm out of ideas, save for the real stupid stuff. One night, there was this drunk old fogey who came in about rambling about some far away land that wasn't even on the map. Said there were these creepy ass animal people there who could turn into birds and cats and shit. Frankly, he smelled like piss so nobody was inclined to believe his sorry ass. Eventually he started talking some stupid shit about some kind of dragon-people, so like proper worshipers of Undine we threw his ass out on the curb."

She shook her head. Some people had just the craziest thoughts.

: "Do you know any 'legendary' creatures Barry?"
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: March 14, 2015, 05:19:15 pm »

"..."
"Oh. W-well, I s-say Stheno ahead, a-and I thought i-it was best if I-I - um...

A-anyway, I-i think the r-resistance is good. I-if they can't hurt us, w-we can afford to attack in s-safety, without h-hoping they've been s-slowed down enough. But I don't really know, i-if that's n-not what you think too..."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: March 14, 2015, 05:22:50 pm »

"Hmm, no, you have a point... Hmmm..."

He'd been staring intently at the staffs when something she said pierced his concentration.

"Wait a second, what was that about Stheno? Are you avoiding her? Did something happen?"

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: March 14, 2015, 05:25:10 pm »

"..."
"...n-no."

Lucrezia was an awful liar.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: March 14, 2015, 05:41:56 pm »

Cetus frowned a second longer and then shook his head.

"Well, you don't need to tell me if you don't want to, but if you need someone to talk to, I'm good at listening. Besides, it's not good when there's conflict between crew mates. We're all going to be stuck on a small ship, better if you work things out, you know?"

Glowcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: March 14, 2015, 05:45:21 pm »

: "No one told you what this is about...? Well, basically the captain of these people found an artifact that seems to lead to the resting place of one of the Old Gods, and...we're going to try and wake him up. That's the short version, anyway."

"Oh come on. I know it's important but it can't possibly be tha-" She stopped when she noted that neither Amberly nor Fer seemed to be the types to joke about this, and if they were keeping a straight face they were very good at it.

"You're completely serious."

If it was just the nun Stheno could maybe believe she was merely speaking out of some odd act of theological devotion but there was only one of the old gods who was supposed to be buried, and he wasn't very popular among those who still worshiped the wider pantheon. And it wasn't only her. Fer did not seem to be one to fall for such fanciful tales.
Totally a weretrain. Very much trains!
I'm going to steamroll this house.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: March 14, 2015, 05:49:42 pm »

:"It sounds ridiculous, but it's quite true! I took a LOT of notes, I'd be happy to show you."
He pulled out a notebook from his robes.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: March 14, 2015, 05:56:14 pm »

The nun nodded.

: "An image of Demura appeared before us and spoke of many things. How the Old Gods came from some faraway star, and how they may soon be returning. This could be the most important quest since...well, possibly ever."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Glowcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: March 14, 2015, 06:08:59 pm »

"I, no..yes.. just..."

"What. How is that even possible." Stheno tried keeping her head straight. This didn't exactly come out of the blue, even if she assumed they were all barmy back when that first argument broke out. That fight was starting to make more sense even as her entire conception of the world made less.

She sighed in resignation. This would bother her if she didn't look into it. "Let me see those notes." Hopefully she'd find a way to just dismiss it entirely and then escape from this ward on the water during the night.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: March 14, 2015, 06:11:14 pm »

Fer extended the notebook towards her, opening it up to a page-- FILLED with markings, notes on magic, and drawings of the scene.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: March 14, 2015, 06:14:39 pm »

Beryn shook his head at that last tale.

"I'm from up by Xos. I know a couple of crazies up there were trying to figure out how to do that, but I don't think they ever did."

The hunter cleared his throat and gave Alicia a rather direct look.

"Now look, this ain't the drink speaking here, OK? What are the chances of me dropping anchor in your port tonight?"
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 11:53:09 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: March 14, 2015, 06:21:03 pm »

"..."
"S-sorry. I-I'm bad at talking. A-and w-we had a misunderstanding about B-beryn. S-she said I wanted to f-f-f-fu-" She shook her head, blushing. "I just t-think it would b-be awkward."

Glowcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: March 14, 2015, 06:28:37 pm »

Fer extended the notebook towards her, opening it up to a page-- FILLED with markings, notes on magic, and drawings of the scene.

"...Damn it."

Now she hoped that Elanore had merely lied to her to keep it a secret, because ignoring such a rather important detail would make her one of the most obtuse individuals in the world. Stheno was practically a hermit and she realized the significance of this discovery more than the mind the shaman had given it in their conversation.

"I'd still want to see some physical proof with my own eyes, but I'm open to the idea that you're not all insane."

"I suppose that means the religion of the Old Gods and Demura are going to see a resurgence if this gets out. And depending on how many people believe it, another round of wars, persecutions, and worse." Stheno shuddered to think of it. She was already familiar with how the more orthodox Domirian priests treated her religion. "I'll feel a lot better if I'm not in Duo Alvada when people find out."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: March 14, 2015, 06:34:36 pm »

:"Well, thankfully it's in the House of Scholars, is a secret, and I doubt we'll be screaming it out to the world."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: March 14, 2015, 06:38:14 pm »

Amberly made a "hmph" noise.

: "If anyone starts a war over this discovery it would likely be Domiria. They've started plenty of them over the centuries after all."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 259