Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 259

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 3 (FEF3), IC Thread!  (Read 159128 times)

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 3 (FEF3), IC Thread!
« Reply #1215 on: March 14, 2015, 09:31:21 am »

: Haha, sure! Been some time since I drank someone under the table! Lesse what yer made of!

Engage drinking contest!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: March 14, 2015, 09:32:37 am »

"Let's do it!"

Confirm drinking contest!
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: March 14, 2015, 09:33:50 am »

"And Alicia cannot go shopping alone. Cetus, keep an eye on her." Only then Ethan did leave for the Admiralty building.

Alicia wished to pound her head on the wall repeatedly. Blacking out here in the middle of the streets due to blunt trauma would be preferable to waiting on Cetus to finish shopping for those silly sticks of his. Anything would be preferable to waiting on Cetus. Alicia loved Undine. But she really hated their priests. Dull as hell and full of lectures. Why couldn't they emulate Undine instead of just talking about her? She flopped onto the ground into a sitting position. Damn rock was weighing her down like a ball of iron. Cetus was the chain. She twisted the satchel to sit in front of her and stared at it intently with angry eyes.

: "Stupid rock."
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Glowcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: March 14, 2015, 09:39:45 am »

Spoiler: Pre-time Skip (click to show/hide)

-----------------------------------------------------

"Ayy? Whatya wunt, child?"

Stheno would have to hope that this cottage was actually selling reagents and she wasn't about to walk into another embarrassing misunderstanding.

"For the moment I'm merely making note of your ingredient selection. A crew recently hired me and I will need to stock on material for a journey."
Totally a weretrain. Very much trains!
I'm going to steamroll this house.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: March 14, 2015, 09:43:47 am »

@BBs:

Party lost 100 gold!

And they went!

Quote from: Drinking roll #12
Baurus: 10+6, pass!
Beryn: 10+1, KO!

Beryn smacked his face against the counter.

@Stheno:

"Ayy. So wut it beh?" She took a bite of a big orange, showing her disfigured teeth, greyish teeth that looked like rows of jagged glass pieces.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: March 14, 2015, 09:45:04 am »

Beryn belched quietly and tapped the counter with his hand.

"I chugged 'em too fast... damn, but you can put 'em away, big guy!"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: March 14, 2015, 09:58:39 am »

Barry gave out a loud bench to assert his victory.

: Put wha' away? 'm savin' dem fer latah!

Barry emptied the remaining beers in a canteen he produced from beneath his glorious beard.

: Com' oan, less git roamin', it gon' do gud fer ya wit' how pooched ye arr.

Barry helped Beryn up and out of the door.

: Ye didn' do half bad dere. Mor' than ol' priest lad fer shur!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: March 14, 2015, 10:04:08 am »

Beryn laughed quietly as he and Baurus stumbled out the door, his arm hooked over the big guy's shoulders.

"It's... it's been a long time since I've gotten so drunk I can't walk without assistance."

He continued to laugh, mostly at himself, as Barry led him wherever he was taking him to.

"Aw, man. Wheeee... this is fun. I kinda wanna get on Prata and see what it's like flying drunk... prolly fall off though!"

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: March 14, 2015, 10:12:21 am »

: Eh dunno wherr we goin' tho.

Barry tumbled around with Beryn a little bit before thinking of something.

: Wanna go check Reddy out? Ah bet tha lass woulda wanted ta get pished wit' us!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: March 14, 2015, 10:14:33 am »

"That's a damn fine idea! Where she at?"

Beryn tried to sort of orient the duo as if to find Alicia, but ended up almost falling to his knees and would have if Baurus wasn't holding him up.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: March 14, 2015, 10:19:28 am »

Five more minutes pass. Alicia begins getting desperate. She peers into the window and watches as Cetus continues politely browsing the staves and carrying on in his dopey way. URGH. She descended once more into a flopping position. Turning her gaze skyward, she considered the idea of launching a prayer up towards Undine. Yeah. It wasn't like her to do that. She had always considered Undine to be close to her. It seemed odd to Alicia, even at a young age to be worshiping her. For in every story that she had heard about Undine, she was always seen as someone mortal. Flesh and bone. A living person; not some eye in the sky watching over your every deed. Undine was someone you could be related to. You could be a sister of Undine. The piratess raised her eye to the sky. Perhaps she would give prayer another go. Hell, it wasn't like she had anything better to be doing.

: "So uh. Yeah. Hey Sis. It's Alicia. I don't know if you are listening or anything like that but... I could use a favor. I know it's not your fault or anything, but you've got some really boring ass priests. And I'm kind of stuck dealing with one of those guys right now. You've probably heard of him before. His name is Cetus and he's an asshole. Uh... Anyways. If you could... I don't know, send a diversion or something so I'm not just sitting here waiting on him, that'd be great. Ok? Uh... Thanks for listening... I guess. Have a nice day?"
BIRDS.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: March 14, 2015, 10:33:13 am »

Undine must have answered, because the drunk duo happened across the staff shop a minute or two later.

"Oh, hey, you."

Beryn attempted a wave but instead just sort of held his free arm up and to the side.

"What are you doing sitting in the middle of the street by yourself?"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: March 14, 2015, 10:58:53 am »

Fer looked at Amberly as she came fuming over.
:"...more fighting?"

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: March 14, 2015, 11:00:56 am »

Spoiler: Pre-time Skip (click to show/hide)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: March 14, 2015, 11:04:17 am »

: "..."

: "Undine, you are the best sister-god thing ever. I owe you BIG time. Seriously, ask for almost anything and I'll do it. You're the best!"

Alicia shoved off the ground quickly, nearly losing her satchel in the process. She practically ran down the street into them, embracing them in one mass hug. The smell of alcohol on their breath was the sweetest of all aromas.

: "Barry! New guy! Undine bless your drunken souls! Come on! Let's blow this joint. I'm supposed to be waiting on Cetus, but he's been taking all day and I want to see shiny things. Let's go! Go go go go!"

Alicia quickly grabbed both of the two men by their arms and dragged them off to the nearest store that hasn't been visited.
BIRDS.

Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 259