Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 259

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 3 (FEF3), IC Thread!  (Read 159361 times)

Glowcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 3 (FEF3), IC Thread!
« Reply #795 on: February 15, 2015, 04:08:55 am »

"Much better start than I imagined."

Stheno hollers over to Beryn as he flies to the house, hoping he can hear her "Beryn! The merchant broke into a run south. I'm going to head that way myself and hope that group does, in fact, not wantonly stab innocent travelers. If they kill me at least you have a heads up."

Stheno to 13,12
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 04:11:07 am by Glowcat »
Totally a weretrain. Very much trains!
I'm going to steamroll this house.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: February 15, 2015, 04:13:21 am »

"Got it! I'll meet you south, then!"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: February 15, 2015, 04:18:59 am »

: "She's going to die if she stays there.. Damnit, I just hope she doesn't think I'm going to try to attack her."
Elanore moves to 12-12.
Addressing the presumably merchant duo, she pointed at the other side of the river.
: "If neither of you want to die, get onto the other side of the river, and let us take care of these bandits! You can thank us later!"
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Glowcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: February 15, 2015, 04:37:14 am »

: "If neither of you want to die, get onto the other side of the river, and let us take care of these bandits! You can thank us later!"

"Darling, I'm not the greatest warrior but I can handle myself in combat well enough that I wouldn't think of running when a reward was on the line."

"Judging from the numbers I saw you're going to need every hand you can get too."

"But I'll try to join ranks with your group. There's a lot of them bearing down on me and I may need a healer if you have one willing to lend a stranger a helping hand."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: February 15, 2015, 04:47:35 am »

The house was empty. Like, actually empty. There was no furniture except a broken chair, an empty crate, some dust and mold, a piece of cloth. Whomever lived here, moved out long ago, considering the thick layers of dust on some places.

And they seemingly decided that this hatchet sitting in the corner wasn't worth taking.

Beryn gets Hatchet!

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
[/quote]
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: February 15, 2015, 04:47:56 am »

Elanore mulled her words over for a moment, and considering that she'd almost be saying exactly the same things..
: "Well then. I'm very sure that more help would be appreciated, though if you could tell your wyvern-riding friend that we're not a threat, that would also be appreciated." After a moment, she nodded.
: "If we're gonna be fighting together, we should at least know each other's names. Mine's Elanore. Elanore Damiel."
: "And don't worry, we have a couple of healers, they should be right behind me."
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: February 15, 2015, 04:52:41 am »

"Well, so much for holding out here, huh Prata?"

Beryn remounted the wyvern, holding the hatchet in his free hand, and took to the skies once more.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Glowcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: February 15, 2015, 04:58:29 am »

: "If we're gonna be fighting together, we should at least know each other's names. Mine's Elanore. Elanore Damiel."

"My apologies for the rudeness of late introductions." She says between breathes as she arrives ahead of the honorless squires chasing her from the north and takes a moment to compose herself despite the urgency of the situation.

"I am Stheno Euryale, and my companion on wings is Beryn. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance Miss Damiel."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: February 15, 2015, 05:15:31 am »

Elanore could notice when someone was out of breath, though she didn't expect Stheno to be out of breath already. No point in pressing that issue however, she seemed pretty easy to get around, and it'd be nice to have a different group to go to, after this damned fools mission was over.
: "Likewise, though I wish that the circumstances of our meeting were less hostile."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 3 (FEF3), IC Thread! Please do not post yet!
« Reply #804 on: February 15, 2015, 05:15:40 am »

Move to 10-10, float.

Barry waved from the river.

: Oi! Me name's Barry and neither of us will attack ye even if the lass was talkin' crap! Our Cap'n was very clear 'bout that, so don't worry!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: February 15, 2015, 05:27:55 am »

Beryn pulled Prata into a hover, the wyvern slowly flapping his wings to stay in place in the air.

"Beryn Tannios! Some call me Barry as well!"

The rider laughed to himself for a minute, amused by the sight of the large bearded man floating down the river.

"You want to work together, huh? Very well, I'll accept your aid."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: February 15, 2015, 05:32:22 am »

Elanore watched Barry float on the river. She sighed, and her shoulders slumped.
: "He really does look like a red octopus... I can't believe I let him talk me out of calling him that."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 3 (FEF3), IC Thread! Please do not post yet!
« Reply #807 on: February 15, 2015, 05:33:46 am »

: Ahahahaha! Anything fer a good fight, mate!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: February 15, 2015, 05:41:39 am »

"Now you're speaking my language! We'll tear through these bandits like soaked parchment!"

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: February 15, 2015, 05:53:19 am »

Get over next to Stheno and bop her with my heal staff! {To 14-12, heal Stheno}

At the sudden and shrill scream of the merchant, Jesseo nudged her horse and rode off towards where one of the guards was running to, invoking the intrinsic power of Hale onto her.

"Are you okay, miss? We're a band of...mercenaries and on the route for a place to rest and recuperate. Travel and all--who are those accosting you and your fellows?" she said, pausing to find the word best to describe Ethan and Alicia's humor, as well as wondering if they knew the region more.
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 259