Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 259

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 3 (FEF3), IC Thread!  (Read 159360 times)

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 3 (FEF3), IC Thread!
« Reply #750 on: February 14, 2015, 10:58:51 am »

Alicia grew a self-satisfied smirk.

: "Yer just mad that I'm right and you're wrong. You didn't even remember I was Domirian, did you?"
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: February 14, 2015, 11:01:29 am »

"He's talking about your insistence that we prey on random travelers you drugged up alchie!" Aiesha said, having reached her limit. "Alicia, you have a serious problem, and to be honest, I'm REALLY relieved that the captain is doing something about it. You've been... Off for days! Something is wrong with you, and you DON'T have it under control."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 3 (FEF3), IC Thread! Please do not post yet!
« Reply #752 on: February 14, 2015, 11:07:07 am »

: Aye, I agree. And we have somethin' bigger in our mitts than robbin' a hapless merchant who's probably half broke anyways.

Move to 7-11.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: February 14, 2015, 11:16:59 am »

Alicia gave Aiesha a deadpan glare.

: "Excuse me?" Her voice was edged with malice. "Listen sweetheart. There ain't a damn thing wrong with me. I'm a pirate for Undine's sake. I didn't choose this line of work because I wanted to have quaint conversation and to play in the sand. I came into this line of work because I'm not afraid of drawing blood, innocent or otherwise. That's just apart of the job. If you haven't accepted that yet, that's your problem, not mine."
BIRDS.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: February 14, 2015, 11:20:49 am »

"I guess you haven't noticed, but that's not how we do things." Aiesha said coldly. "We hit military targets. We don't hit merchants trying to feed their families. And we aren't starting now. Take your amoral bullshit and shove it up your ass."

8,11!

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: February 14, 2015, 11:29:13 am »

Alicia moved up to 9,12.

She wasn't letting Aiesha off that easily.

: "The hell do you know. We've attacked merchant ships before you dullard. Just ask Ethan. I'm sure he's got a few stories. Adding to that, you think those military types don't have families? I'm sure they're bawling their eyes out as they starve now that their hero of a husband is a bleached corpse at the bottom of the sea. How about the mother's who don't have a son? Merchant, Pirate, Soldier. Death doesn't care who the hell they are. You prick em, they bleed, they die. Get over that fact now, otherwise you're dead in the water. If they don't surrender, they die. It's as simple as that."
BIRDS.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: February 14, 2015, 11:42:45 am »

"Don't act like that justifies your readiness to kill someone who hasn't done a damn thing to you and yours! We're privateers; more like soldiers than bandits, no matter how much you behave like the latter. Everybody dies? Yeah, but that ain't call to speed the process whenever you please."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: February 14, 2015, 11:43:49 am »

"Your addictions really made you forget we're corsairs working for Alvadan admiralty? That we hit Domirian merchant and military vessels to curb their naval power? Which makes me think you're even more dishonorable, because you help sink your own countrymen ships and help their enemies get rich. Tsk, tsk, Alicia." Ethan's voice betrayed he was amused by the antics.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: February 14, 2015, 11:50:25 am »

:""Er... guys? Could we maybe... fight the possible bandits, and not ourselves?"
Move to 5, 11

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: February 14, 2015, 11:54:46 am »

Amberly moves to (5,13) and tries to keep her distance from the bickering women.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: February 14, 2015, 12:02:52 pm »

Alicia was still vaguely annoyed that she was having this conversation, but it gave her some joy that Ethan had returned to full spirits and that Aiesha was all riled up. Not to mention losing the argument. Alicia had always known that Aiesha was a piss poor pirate and it felt damn good to have that proven to her by her own volition.

: "I didn't become a pirate for the honor. I'd have been a nun or some frumpy nobleman's toy wife if I wanted honor. If they don't want to die, they should surrender the moment we wave the skull and crossbones in order to not waste our time."

: "Anyways, the mageguy has a point. You mind settling this later Aiesha?"
BIRDS.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: February 14, 2015, 12:15:48 pm »

Alicia grinned impetuously towards the river. Undine, she loved being right. Alicia drew her blade just in case and called out across the rushing river to the band of travelers.

: "Oi! Hail 'friends' and 'citizens' of Alvada! How goes the road?"
BIRDS.

Glowcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: February 14, 2015, 12:46:26 pm »

"Right then! Looks like we have quite the fight ahead of us. Too bad we'll leave no one alive to spread the word of our heroics. Stheno, how do you want to play this?"

: "It wouldn't be very heroic if we fell back to a bunch of bandits."

: "As long as he's willing to part with a fraction of it, I'm sure we can at least try to protect the man's opulence. I do so need to restock on ingredients and we haven't exactly been rolling in money these past few days."

: "And if fortune is with us, that group I see coming down the road will do most of our work for us."
Totally a weretrain. Very much trains!
I'm going to steamroll this house.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: February 14, 2015, 01:11:17 pm »

Beryn had overheard some of the conversation.

"Tsk... Bandits in front of us, and pirates behind. This will be a glorious battle, Stheno. If any survive, they will remember the day these silver wings took the sky and rended their forces!"

He rounded Prata and raised his lance, calling out to the woman who had hailed them.

"I'm not going to fall for your wiles, pirate wench! Next time you think to ambush travelers, try not to have an argument about the nature of your job loud enough to wake the dead!"

He looked down at Stheno.

"Agreed. For now, into the hills. We'll have a better chance of holding them all off from the high ground. There's a house back there, I'm going to go investigate it and see if there's anything we can use. If it's abandoned, maybe we can drag the merchant's cart in there and hole up."

Beryn to 14,5.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 01:15:15 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 259