Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 259

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 3 (FEF3), IC Thread!  (Read 159456 times)

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 3 (FEF3), IC Thread!
« Reply #75 on: November 29, 2014, 04:06:20 pm »

"If you can find someone who knows what it does, GREAT! But if it's anything as powerful as I suspect it is, most people won't know what it is, and anyone who does probably won't be someone that will talk to the likes of us. Or they'll assume we stole it, which hey, we did, and not take kindly to that. Whoever is powerful enough to know what this is will probably be a powerful enough mage to not be afraid of us."

He shook his head and sighed again.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 29, 2014, 04:13:11 pm »

"And, that is why we should pawn it off on the first chump who might be willing to give us a bit of scratch for it! Then, we sail off into the sunset, never to be seen again!"

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 29, 2014, 04:17:57 pm »

Cetus felt the strange urge to go bang his head against the nearest mast.

"GREAT! Lets just go and give this orb to some random stranger, having no idea what it does, what it might be worth, knowing NOTHING about it beyond the fact that it's magical. That seems like a GREAT idea. What if it's something we want to keep? Hmm? Ever think of that? There are probably people who know what it does, we'd just need to be careful about how we go about it! We can't just barge in to the first place that might know and expect them to tell us! Undine protect me from fools who only think of money!"

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 29, 2014, 04:22:33 pm »

: Ach, all yer talkin' aboot how bloody powerful this wee little BALL is 's made me CURIOUS! I want to see what it does!

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 29, 2014, 04:23:43 pm »

"I don't KNOW what it does. That's the POINT! If I knew what it did, I would tell you all. All I know is that it's some sort of magical artifact and that's IT!"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 29, 2014, 04:27:55 pm »

Aiesha folded her arms in front of her chest. "Okay then, smart guy. What do you think we should do then? You don't want to pawn it to someone rich because they could come after us if it's dangerous, you don't want to pawn it off on anyone else because it could be useful, and you don't think the sort of people who could tell us exactly what it is would meet with us. So what, pray tell, are we supposed to do with the damn thing?"

"At least we're trying to figure out something to do with it..."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 29, 2014, 04:28:28 pm »

"You guys are getting so mad over a trinket, huh? We will head back to Di, and ask Aristablos the Sage. He knows much more about such things than Cetus ever will, I believe." He looked at the crystal.

"Keep it for a while, Cetus. Allright guys, we gotta return to Di!"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 29, 2014, 04:31:41 pm »

"Yes, ok, find someone we can trust to figure it out. That was what I was trying to say. Except I got frustrated. I'm sorry for that, I suppose. And yes, Captain, I'll keep a close eye on it."

He sighed and rubbed his forehead with his free hand. He was starting to get a headache and didn't want to let it get any worse in case...

"Think I might head below decks, if that's all right with you, Captain."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 29, 2014, 04:35:48 pm »

: Aye, Cap'n! Let's figure out what we do with this thing!

After that Barry tumbled towards the general direction of his spot.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 29, 2014, 04:42:27 pm »

Alicia glared at the priest and sidled up behind him with a malicious gaze.

: "Shirking duties again huh? This ship doesn't run by itself ya' know. Here."

She reached down into her pocket and grabbed his vulnerary before shoving it into his chest. She turned to the rest of the crew with a smile.

: "Alright! That's the spirit Barry, let's get this ship on track to Di! I'll start on getting the main sail unfurled."
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 29, 2014, 04:51:29 pm »

"Yeah, and my duties are to take care of you all so that you can run this ship. You know I'm usually below decks while sailing..."

He sighed and started to head below to his bunk.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 29, 2014, 05:13:56 pm »

"Allright. Tell me if it does some tricks or tries to explode."
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 29, 2014, 05:17:04 pm »

"Yeah, yeah. You got it."

He headed below to his bunk, immediately pulling his blanket over his head to cut off any light and sound as best he could. Under the blanket, he stared at the orb, wondering what secrets it might hold.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 29, 2014, 05:24:11 pm »

After a while, the migraine passed... and the orb began to whisper. First there were unrecognizable sounds, and then it spoke clearly in booming, demanding, cold voice:

"BUILD ME AN ARMY WORTHY OF MORDOR."

...And then he woke up. The orb was still with him and it was definitely not whispering. Nap hallucinations are bad thing, okay?
SigFlags!

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 29, 2014, 09:34:01 pm »

Alicia walked about the deck taking in the fresh sea air. It had such a pleasant salty smell that she just couldn't help herself. The priest simply didn't know what he was missing. She ran a thorough inspection of the rigging, making sure there were no snares and frayed lines. While she hadn't the experience of a life-long sailor, she knew enough lads of the sea to know that inspections had to be frequent on a vessel geared for combat. On a merchant ship you could get by with just fixing it and sailing on, but on a pirate ship such an occasion could cost them a good catch or worse. They could lose their lives if something went amiss and the great main sail went toppling down. Her sword hand itched.

It was times like these she just had to spar with someone. The weather was just too beautiful not to. Barry was out of the question. She would simply dance around him and that would be the end of that fight. Asking the captain would be a stretch. It's not that she didn't think that the captain would be a good sparring partner, but more that she respected his position too much to consider it. Cetus, in her humble opinion, was a tightwad of rigging that could stand a good thrashing to get untangled. Alicia was in too good of a mood to screw it up her day by chatting with him about having actual duties on the ship. Because, you know. A ship doesn't do shit with a skeleton crew. They were lucky that they were able to maneuver to catch that last vessel. The winds of fate were on their side, yadda yadda yadda. Boring. Thinking about that was useless and daytime was wasting.

Then she considered Aiesha. Now there was a girl who would make a good sparring partner. She didn't seem too terribly accustomed to life on the sea, but she didn't do too bad either. In fact, Aiesha was pretty damn good with that blade of hers. Yeah... Maybe Aiesha.

Alicia leaned on the railing and mulled over this line a thought a bit more as she went about her ship duties.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 259