Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 259

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 3 (FEF3), IC Thread!  (Read 159372 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 3 (FEF3), IC Thread!
« Reply #690 on: February 11, 2015, 11:03:37 pm »

: "Hmm? Ah, fine." Waiting a short while, until she was fairly certain that the two were out of earshot from the rest of the group, she turned round to look at Jesseo, and leaned against the wall.
: "Jesseo, I think we need more pay for this mission. 100 Gold isn't gonna cut it for what we have to do. I'm gonna talk to the rest of the mercenaries, but I need to know, do I have your support on this?" Elanore crossed her arms, giving a cool stare to Jesseo.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: February 11, 2015, 11:17:19 pm »

Jesseo nodded, glancing away to check the surroundings.

"It makes sense in another way though. Ethan has motives--though I'm unsure on the regular mode of payment or...if 100 gold really is a higher-cut wage than the normal. Honestly, I signed up because of...well, Lucrezia. And that we were lacking money.

"But I support you Elanore. In the little time I've got to know you, you're a dependable woman. Also you've got a bit of sand in your hair."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: February 11, 2015, 11:44:05 pm »

Elanore was somewhat taken aback, to be called dependable.. And for Jesseo to mostly fully support her.. Despite feeling as though she's gonna have do things that she'll hate in the future, she gave a small smile.
: "Ah.. Thanks for your support. I don't think I've been called dependable before." Elanore's face turned to annoyance, as she fished out a couple of handfuls of sand from her hood.
: "This clothing is entirely inappropriate for desert travel, it gets hot so easily and sand just gets everywhere. Hopefully we won't have to revisit this place, right?"
« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 12:58:06 am by Ochita »
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: February 12, 2015, 01:47:05 am »

"Hmmph. Looks like I was right to leave this religion. I was right to doubt the so called Gods. They may be more advanced than us, but they are no Gods. They just want to destroy us. They didn't deserve to be worshiped before, and they certainly don't deserve to be worshiped now."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: February 12, 2015, 01:59:53 am »

@Aiesha:

"Well... we need to trudge back to Dia first. I will decide in the meanwhile, so... Aiesha, Alicia, tell all to prepare and leave for a trip back to the ship."

@Amberly:

Abbess walked up to Amberly and took her aside.

"I want you to go with them, Amberly."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: February 12, 2015, 02:05:41 am »

As the Abbess was still distracted with the leader of the mercenaries, Amberly risked a whispered conversation with the grumpy priest.

: "I don't know if I would say that. They may not be traditional deities, but they're clearly quite powerful and apparently created us. I don't believe they wish to destroy what they created - perhaps they mean to bring us to their own level..." She stopped talking suddenly when the Abbess approached, and the old woman's words shocked her.

: "Are you sure, Revered Mother? You never let me go as far as the village before."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: February 12, 2015, 02:09:03 am »

"They didn't create us, they just brought us technology. Which they then punished us for using. They had some plan for this world, but got sidetracked when we foolishly worshiped them. And apparently they're not interested in that this time around."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: February 12, 2015, 02:11:37 am »

@Amberly

"That's the reason! You're not supposed to leave this place till you end your practice. Not to mention that making you sit down for few hours of reading is pretty impossible. You're that kind of scholar who needs to explore things personally rather read about them with books. Hopefully in a year or so, you will be back with some little life experience and will be able to sit down for a moment."

"Unless, of course, you're willing to try hard and catch up with the books. I believe you have four to read, at the moment?"
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: February 12, 2015, 02:16:30 am »

: "...thank you, Revered Mother. After we finish up down here, I will pack my things and be ready to assist these people in any way I can."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: February 12, 2015, 03:27:31 am »

"Come back alive and learned, and that will be all thanks I need. And take this, it's dangerous out there."

Amberly gains Lucky Charm!
SigFlags!

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: February 12, 2015, 08:53:54 am »

Alicia understood. Perhaps some exercise would work Ethan out of his doldrums.

: "Aye aye captain. I'll get em moving."

She turned to the rest of the crowd in the room and put on her best cynical smile. Two days walking here. Two days walking back. LET'S DO THIS.

: "Alright kitties! Field trip is over! We're heading back to the Blackbones. Unless you plan on making some new nun friends, get the sand out yer boots and get yer ass moving!"
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: February 12, 2015, 09:05:40 am »

Alister walked alongside the group and turned to Alicia.

: "May I come with you? I assure you, once I get back to my homeworld, you will be repaid in all manner of baubles."

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: February 12, 2015, 09:19:09 am »

: "Eh? Oh, ah! Yeah, go ahead yeh... skylubber. We'll feed ya so' long as yer willing to fight."
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: February 12, 2015, 10:41:47 am »

Fer slowly backs out of the room, still putting finishing notes in his book as he does so.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: February 12, 2015, 11:58:19 am »

Amberly ran upstairs to gather her few meager belongings and some medicine from the supply room, before returning to the mercenaries.

: "The Abbess wishes for me to go with you on your quest...i-if you'll have me, I guess. I don't know anything about swords or bows, but I can use light magic. A little, anyway."

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 259