Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 259

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 3 (FEF3), IC Thread!  (Read 159379 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 3 (FEF3), IC Thread!
« Reply #675 on: February 10, 2015, 05:20:09 pm »

@Gig

The natives seemed to understand this. Curious. How could languages two worlds apart be so similar? Alister brought out his invisible notebook, wrote in it with his cloaked pen, and put them both back before anyone could ask anything else.

: "What? Gods? There is only NeOl. Hush your native lips, girl."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: February 10, 2015, 05:45:30 pm »

"O-oh. S-s-sorry."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: February 10, 2015, 05:49:30 pm »

Alicia's eyes narrowed in a very dangerous way at the archer. She did not appreciate how he was treating Lucrezia. At all.

: "Excuse me? You had better watch yourself buddy. I don't care two shits about where you came from. I saw you take a hit earlier. You bleed like any one of us here, and you're going to start bleeding now if your tongue keeps wagging like that."
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: February 10, 2015, 06:00:56 pm »

"Could we not start fighting amongst ourselves? We have bigger fish to fry at this point."

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: February 10, 2015, 06:14:57 pm »

: "Listen sweetheart. We may have bigger fish to fry, but as far as I see it, we've got a lot walking back to our ship. If he's going to be like this the whole way, we're going to have problems."
BIRDS.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: February 10, 2015, 06:33:16 pm »

Alister re-crossed his arms the other way.

: "Anyway, I am a lowly soldier-scout, and it sounds as though the man this abbey worships, though he is non-native, is not a god either. Are you all really going to find him in this far-off dungeon? It sounds like the beings you called 'Old Gods' are very powerful. What if you unleashed a great evil?"

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: February 10, 2015, 07:35:32 pm »

Alicia went quiet. That really wasn't a bad question to be asking right now...
BIRDS.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: February 10, 2015, 08:20:57 pm »

"W-we all know D-demura helped people against the g-gods. So if they are c-coming back, w-we need him."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: February 10, 2015, 08:38:52 pm »

Fer is silent for many, long moments, before moving to his usual nervous smile.
:"E-er, what? This..."
:"This... this makes no sense? It..."

Fer frowned. This went against everything he'd learned (and he'd learned a lot) but... maybe if he thought about it in a different sort of way... Fer went from a frown to a genuine smile, not one tinged with worry like all his others had been.
:"This is amazing! It changes everything!"
Fer drew a notebook from under his robes, opened it to find that it was full, brought forth a second notebook instead, took a magic quill from his sleeves, and began to write furiously. His quill hand was a blur, the markings from the quill's minor enchantment cluttering a few pages of his notebook in no time.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: February 10, 2015, 10:00:34 pm »

After making sure her horse was taken care of, and proceeding along with the rest in silence--keeping her reactions and words in check as everyone refreshed themselves (along with not making any untoward expressions at the coarseness of chosen words by the host), Jesseo nodded at Lucrezia's tiny comment of the importance of the situation, but was too busy being enthralled by the detail of the place to get caught up in any further comments other than casting an eye towards Lucrezia in seeing if she was comfortably alright.

Her current demeanor and seeming safety (sans any anxiety) told her she was alright. That was, until a ghost popped up and delivered its message...causing quite an influx of passive information to connect in her mind.

"Could I ask why the supposed bandit leader was just standing outside the Monastery with his buddies acting as a standing guard? He seemed very perplexed with how to enter this place."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: February 11, 2015, 12:09:31 am »

Amberly remained where she was, kneeling before the wall that had displayed the image of the Old God. Her hands were clasped together and she prayed silently but earnestly. An actual Old God - or some sort of record, if her understanding was correct - had spoken to them! An Old God remained in the world! The nun knew, right then and there, that she would journey to find his resting place. Whether the abbess gave her permission or not.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: February 11, 2015, 06:51:34 am »

@Jesseo:

"It's another machine that we have built into our House. It generates a field of energy that denies large objects pass. Only few of us can fight, so, when trouble arises, we put the barrier and wait till village militia arrives or whatever is trying to get in gets bored and leaves. We can't do better than that."

@Aielicia:

"I... Alicia is right, we should get to the ship first." Ethan's voice was somewhat dispirited.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: February 11, 2015, 08:22:29 am »

Elanore was glad for a chance to get out of this room, but something that Alister said reverberated with her. She wouldn't be too surprised if Demura did turn out to be evil, she didn't want to be the one to have to deal with knowing that she's assisting reviving the 'god' that ruined her life. Walking over to the doorway, she turned to look at the group. The other mage was scribbling things down hurriedly, as if it was a great discovery. She just wanted out of this place. Even the desert was more enticing right now.
: "I'll go on ahead. I need some fresh air anyway."
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: February 11, 2015, 09:25:55 am »

Wait- What? No. That isn't right.

Alicia's eyes followed Ethan with curiosity and fear. Usually by now he would have made a snarky side comment of some sort. Any kind of rebuttal really. And yet he remained suspiciously quiet. This was actually bothering him a lot more than she thought it would. Ethan Valle, fearless captain of the Blackbones. It was uncomfortable to see him so indecisive. This wasn't normal behavior for him. At all. That worried her. The fact that this whole magic orb thing was bogus was probably weighing a lot more heavily on him than it should. Her eyes bounced from the mercenaries to the crew. For his sake, she had to get him outta there before he lost too much face.

: "Hey... Ah... Captain. I'm not feeling altogether right now. Do you want to take a night in the inn to rest up before we head back?"
BIRDS.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: February 11, 2015, 10:38:19 pm »

: "I'll go on ahead. I need some fresh air anyway."

"I'll follow--my horse needs tending to; take care Lucrezia! (Please update me when you're done, and thanks ahead!)"

Jesseo didn't understand much about what was being said--with 'understand' meaning that she wasn't in touch with the local religion and lore at the moment, given a slight memory gap in her many readings of the books around and the ideologies of the many people present.

Rather that, she wanted to examine the outer monastery grounds and wonder: if such a place had such a trove of knowledge, then there may be some bearing in the outer aesthetics. That, or it'd be bland and inconspicuous.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 259