Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 259

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 3 (FEF3), IC Thread!  (Read 159390 times)

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 3 (FEF3), IC Thread!
« Reply #645 on: February 10, 2015, 03:20:43 pm »

Barry leaned over to Cetus and whispered at his ear.

: *sssh I'm trying to calm her down or somethin' don't ya see? I don't wanna get spanked by nuns just 'cause Reddy can't keep her mouth shut*

And back to flaunting.

: Ah well, I figure if ya get yer kicks from pokin' the wee lass then ye don't need this, huh?

: "You pain me Barry. Right here." Alicia points to her heart. "If that shit weren't so expensive, I'd be consuming it all day. Trust me. Nobody wants that."

"That's stupid. If you get hurt, you should seek medical attention so you can continue to perform in peak condition."

This wasn't the best time for this but, what the hell, no time like the present. "Er, Alicia, vulnerary isn't for drinking by itself. It's supposed to be medicine. And, and don't freak out about this, I think it may, possibly, have... Addictive qualities. I asked the apothecary about it back in town and he dodged to question. So... Maybe you should lay off on the stuff? It's not like Cetus doesn't do a better job anyway."

: "Maybe in your world you knew enough priests to bind yer booboos, but I didn't have that luxury. I'm not soft. I can take a hit or two. It's what I do. Besides, you see me take a lick of that stuff last battle? You probably didn't because you were off... Doing yer thing, but I didn't take a drop of it. I am conserving and I am aware that I have an addiction."

: "It's just so damn good and Cetus is always so crabby."

"...y-yes? I-I've been here a while though I think you ignored me...."

Lucrezia trailed off under the weight of the pirate's glare.

Alicia wasn't glaring.

: "And you! You've got the right idea. I like that puppet! It's totes adorable!"

---

*Wall

Alicia held her tongue. That actually was kind of cool.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: February 10, 2015, 03:21:40 pm »

"... It's from the time before the Old Gods abandoned us, isn't it?"

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: February 10, 2015, 03:22:27 pm »

: "..."
: "What is that?
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: February 10, 2015, 03:26:27 pm »

: I'm tryin' to stop ye from gettin' a spankin' from the nuns, ya blockhead. If ya saw what they're capable off ye would-

: What the bloody... This is just asking for more questions...

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: February 10, 2015, 03:31:03 pm »

: "And you! You've got the right idea. I like that puppet! It's totes adorable!"

Lucrezia had cringed at the critism she thought was approaching. When a complement arrived, she beamed a smile.
"..."

"Y-you think so? Thank you! I-I made it myself. I-I can't talk to people directly, s-so Lady Rose talks instead."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: February 10, 2015, 03:40:41 pm »

Alicia turned to Barry with a hint of legitimate surprise. Of all people, she never really expected Barry to show much deference toward the nuns. She would have to ask him about that later. In the meantime, she shot a small grin to Lucrezia. The puppet was odd perhaps, but it actually was kind of cool. It reminded her of those Domirian street shows with the little dolls.

She grew up on that stuff and to see it now was like a blast from the past.

: "That's interesting. How'd you learn to speak through Lady Rose?"
BIRDS.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: February 10, 2015, 03:50:23 pm »

"I-It's a talent of mine. I've always been able to throw my voice well." Lucrezia demonstrated by whispering in Alicia's voice, seemingly from behind her.

"But t-t-things happened. S-so I tried talking but it just u-upset people. Until someone suggested I make an puppet to talk through."

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: February 10, 2015, 03:59:27 pm »

Alicia was now sufficiently distracted from the McGuffin.

: "Ok. What you did just there was weird and I'm not sure if I like it or not. The whole voice thing. But whether I like it or not does not diminish the fact that both you and Lady Rose are certifiably awesome. That's no joke."
BIRDS.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: February 10, 2015, 04:00:24 pm »

SUDDENLY

Alister pushed in front of the rest of the group, most of whom didn't even realizing he was trailing them, and began speaking the language of Our Glorious Native Homeworld, which he hoped the abbess director woman would know.

: "Dearest Madam, in This Moment I Realize This Matter as Such Concerns the Federation of Intergalactic Polis-justicians. However, According to Code 5Ań-2, because None are Present and Cannot Be Contacted, it is at my request as Commanding Leader of the Mission to New Gliese that you hand over this Priceless Space Artifact before it Causes Additional Harm to these Nonglieseans."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: February 10, 2015, 04:03:47 pm »

Elanore tilted her head, and narrowed her eyes, this was either getting too serious for her, or too dumb for her. She couldn't make out which was which. Either way, she took a glance at Lucrezia, then Fer, and finally Jesseo. She was going to have to have a talk with all of them soon.
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: February 10, 2015, 04:18:47 pm »

At the compliment, Lucrezia startled before blushing fiercely.

"!"

"T-t-thank you."

Lucrezia wasn't used to compliments from strangers.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: February 10, 2015, 04:24:41 pm »

"What?"

"Oh, he just acts like that." Ethan waved at Alister. "The speech manner, and everything." The abbess sighed.

"Right. Back to explaining things." She looked at the orb and then back at Ethan.

"We're keepers of ancient technology, technology of the 'Old Gods', but these are beings from other world, not gods. They have brought us marvels that we thought were magical, but were very sophisticated contraptions. The Old Gods were members of some dying race, or some such, who fled here and found us and gifted us with these marvels. When the Old Gods decided to punish our world for whatever reason, and then left us, everyone began to destroy what these aliens left behind."

"But some people, wise people, thought that one day we might master this technology ourselves, or that we might need it. So, under guidance of Demura, the only alien that stayed with us, we kept this technology, this knowledge, hidden and safe from those who would like to destroy it. The Holy City, Tower of Xos, few strange cults in Dseleudis... there are quite a few of us, waiting in shadows." The Abbess raised the orb a little.

"What you have here is Orb of Recording. A device that can store various things on it; pictures, speeches, sounds, and so on. What makes it special is the security measures used in the orb, restricted for use of only one being."

"Uh... in our language?"

"This orb contains a locked message from Demura himself. The device here, which Old Gods call 'computer' was able to break the lock and show the message to me... and I can, and will, show it to you."

"Wait, so, this isn't a jewel or anything? It's worthless?"

"...it's priceless, to right person."

"...so, the message? Old Gods were real? Demura is going to speak to us? I mean, woah, I-"

"See? If I will now allow you to keep asking questions, we will spend years here. I will just show you the message. It will take a moment." She placed the orb on small plate at above the glass panel and began pushing the buttons with confidence and speed of someone who has been pushing them everyday for long, long time now.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: February 10, 2015, 04:26:45 pm »

Alicia nodded in a friendly manner.

: "It's no problem." She gave Lucrezia a glance, looked at Alister, then back at Lucrezia again before giving her a friendly jab. "Just for the record, I want whatever he's on right now. I've seen some odd characters, but that man is something else."
BIRDS.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: February 10, 2015, 04:29:47 pm »

Alister grumbled at the natives' ignorance and folded his arms, walking backwards to the back of the group again.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: February 10, 2015, 04:31:38 pm »

Elanore couldn't help but move forward.
: "Woah woah woah.. Wait a moment. The 'Old Gods' were actually real, Demura was real, we're going to get a message from him and... This is all too much. I need a pay rise. 100 gold isn't nearly enough for the amount of drink I'm going to need to forget all this."
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 259