Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 259

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 3 (FEF3), IC Thread!  (Read 159405 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 3 (FEF3), IC Thread!
« Reply #615 on: February 10, 2015, 02:31:34 pm »

Amberly put a hand over her mouth, though whether she was shocked more at the abbess' sudden appearance or the swearing was anyone's guess.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: February 10, 2015, 02:32:16 pm »

Cetus frowned and answered,

"We found it in the hands of a greedy Domirian. What does it matter?"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: February 10, 2015, 02:35:11 pm »

"Just because you haven't been able to get drunk in a while is excuse to pick on people. You wouldn't appreciate if I dangled a keg just out of reach." Aiesha silently wondered what had gotten into Alicia lately. It seemed like since they'd gotten into port she'd gotten an attitude problem, but the cut-purse couldn't imagine why.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: February 10, 2015, 02:39:35 pm »

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yes!" Ethan finally got back to his senses. "We, uh, liberated it from crazy old wizard. Where he got it, I have no idea! Are you going to say what's wrong?" The abbess thought it over, scratched her chin, looked at Ethan's crew, then at him, and then back at the floor.

"Clearly, I - we - will regret this day. Come, child, and your friends too. We're going to the underground sanctum of this building, Chamber of Ancient Wisdom. Amberly! You will come with us. After all, you're here to take over my place one day so there will be nothing wrong if you learn some things earlier than I did." The abbess walked away, and Ethan blinked.

"Well. You heard the nice old lady." He grumbled, not particularily amused, and ventured after her, trying to keep with the Abbess.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: February 10, 2015, 02:39:35 pm »

Alicia's eyes went wide with mock fear and waved off Aiesha with her free hand. The girl had a tack in her rear and right now Alicia wasn't in the mood to address it. She turned toward Amberly and whispered conspiratorially to her as she brought a hand to her mouth in 'shock'.

: "Oh no! The Abbess is a sinner too!"
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: February 10, 2015, 02:41:13 pm »

Frowning at Alicia's continued poking at the poor acolyte, Cetus followed after the Abbess, asking Aiesha as they went,

"Can't say I expected this... What do you think is going on?"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: February 10, 2015, 02:43:16 pm »

Alicia's eyes went wide with mock fear and waved off Aiesha with her free hand. The girl had a tack in her rear and right now Alicia wasn't in the mood to address it. She turned toward Amberly and whispered conspiratorially to her as she brought a hand to her mouth in 'shock'.

: "Oh no! The Abbess is a sinner too!"

"Fine, act like a child, see if I give a damn." Aiesha said, following behind Ethan. She might be first mate, but that didn't mean Aiesha had to put up with Alicia's bullshit.

...Right? She hoped not, anyway.

Frowning at Alicia's continued poking at the poor acolyte, Cetus followed after the Abbess, asking Aiesha as they went,

"Can't say I expected this... What do you think is going on?"

"Not a clue, but I'd bet as much as ten gold that it's gonna suck."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: February 10, 2015, 02:45:28 pm »

"Yeah... I'm not taking that bet. That much seems pretty obvious to me. Something's not right here. I wish I'd been able to figure out what that orb was... Just feel useless in this whole mess..."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: February 10, 2015, 02:46:11 pm »

"Yeah, to be honest I was more expecting lots of old fat guys with big wizard beards so long they need to tuck 'em into their belts, you know?"
: *What's wrong with a great beard tho?*

Barry followed without saying much. He wasn't really in the mood of talking after not having any booze and most of all being in suh a holistic place.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: February 10, 2015, 02:46:31 pm »

Earlier~
As soon as the bandit leader brought up his sword to attack, Glenn drove his through his torso, letting him bleed on his sword. When he presumed he was dead, he simply let the corpse slide off of the sword, before bringing his sword back into it's sheath.
"I'm going to need to get this cleaned later."

Now~
"Err, ma'am, are you sure you're alright? Could you care to at least explain what the problem is?"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: February 10, 2015, 02:48:27 pm »

"You're always a great help Cetus. Don't let the fact that you don't know everything about everything get you down."

"Course, if you feel like you need to be useful right this second, we haven't exactly attended to my possible burn."

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: February 10, 2015, 02:49:45 pm »

Alicia got up and folded her arms behind her head for a quick stretch. So much for taking a break from walking. She takes the glass of water and starts following the Abbess as well, taking a sip now and again. The pirate-woman of war decided to butt into their conversation.

: "Hmmph. Just take a breath and relax. Sunburn ain' so bad. If you were on deck more, you'd probably be used to it by now."
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: February 10, 2015, 02:53:46 pm »

"I'm on deck plenty! Besides, if pain was something we were supposed to ignore, it wouldn't come up when someone rams a sword into our guts, now would it?" For a half second, Aiesha almost wished she had a drink for Alicia so she could untwist her knickers.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: February 10, 2015, 02:55:18 pm »

Ignoring Alicia, Cetus quickly apologized to Aiesha.

"Ah! You're right, I'm sorry. Give me a second."

Taking his staff, he concentrated as the walked, before lightly tapping Aiesha right in the middle of her forehead.

"There, that should take care of it. You should always be careful with sunburns. If you're not, they can just get worse and cause permanent damage to your skin and body. If that didn't fix it completely, come talk to me later and I can give you some of that salve I was talking about."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: February 10, 2015, 02:55:34 pm »

Since Alicia decided to butt in, Barry decided to butt in after her.

: I dunno, Reddy, yer lookin' a little redder than usual. Ya shur ye don't want some o' this golden drink? Barry flaunted a vulnerary in front of her.
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 259