Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 232 233 [234] 235 236 ... 259

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 3 (FEF3), IC Thread!  (Read 159066 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 3 (FEF3), IC Thread!
« Reply #3495 on: June 01, 2016, 08:00:09 pm »

Beryn helped her get settled in front of him before taking the reins up again.

"OK, Prata, get on up! We got things to do!"

The wyvern chirped and shook his wings, as if to clear them of sand, and took off into the sky.

"If I didn't want to leave these guys behind, we could probably fly straight to the House of Scholars on our own, be there in an hour. But we know what kinda trouble they'd get into without us there to help 'em out."

Prata's head suddenly snapped right and ate a passing vulture that had been circling overhead the rest of the team, waiting for the party to leave the bandit corpses alone.

"Anyway, you're welcome. I'm glad for the company."

"It's a nice view and all, but I like having someone to share it with, y'know?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3496 on: June 01, 2016, 08:44:25 pm »

"!"
LUcrezia giggled silently at the idea of them getting in trouble.
"T-there always d-does s-seem to be s-something happening..."

She leaned back against Beryn.
"..."
"I-it is a n-nice view. P-people a-always m-make me so n-nervous, b-but i-it's h-horrible to b-be alone."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #3497 on: June 01, 2016, 09:11:15 pm »

:"I am positive that it at least used to exist; the records we do have make reference to it being one of the crown jewels of the pre-Shattering library. Maybe it's been destroyed, admittedly, but if it's still out there, it will be entirely worth the searching."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3498 on: June 01, 2016, 09:57:26 pm »

Beryn shifted one hand from the reins to Lucrezia's waist, to help keep her steady as she leaned back against him.

"Mmm. I've always kinda gotten on well with people, but I guess sometimes it feels like... I dunno, like I don't really connect with them too well. Like we get along but we don't really know each other."

"That's one of the things I like about you, Luce. No games, no guile; you're always straight up with what you think, how you feel. You're genuine."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3499 on: June 02, 2016, 11:53:13 am »

She hesitated a second, then placed her hand over Beryn's.
"..."
"A-am I, t-though? I-I can't even t-talk to p-people with my own v-voice..."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3500 on: June 02, 2016, 12:10:47 pm »

"And where did those two fly off to!"

"Don't worry, they know where we are going so they can meet us there. Let's go." Ethan led the grup between the nearby houses.

Those where the houses of that one village at the feet of the peak that House of Scholars was built upon; but this time, all the homes were empty, some with doors ajar (or missing, in one example).

"...anyone see the villagers? Or their..."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3501 on: June 02, 2016, 12:14:45 pm »

"Darlin', we all got our quirks. Maybe you ain't using your own voice, but that don't matter. How you react, what you say, that's what I'm talking about."

"Besides, even if Lady Rose ain't 'your' voice, you've got a damn good talent for mimicking people, and that's pretty cool too."

"Though it does make me curious. I mean she looks like you, but if Lady Rose ain't 'you'... who is she?"

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3502 on: June 02, 2016, 02:25:40 pm »

"!"
"L-lady Rose?"
Her hand tightened on top on Beryn's before dropping away.
"..."
"Rose... Rose was my sister."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3503 on: June 02, 2016, 02:28:21 pm »

"Don't see anyone boss. Do you think the bandits...? Or maybe they just went up to safety with the abbess and others?"
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 03:29:38 pm by Swordstar »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3504 on: June 02, 2016, 02:49:26 pm »

"Your sister?"

That's right. We ain't never really talked about our families to each other. That's something I oughtta fix.

"'Was' don't sound good. Do you wanna talk about it, Luce?"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3505 on: June 02, 2016, 02:57:10 pm »

As Cetus could see, the houses were empty in the literal sense; everything was packed up and taken, except some trash and some unusually bulky pieces of furniture. As the 'cleaning' was thorough, the people that previously lived here had ample amount of time to gather their belongings before leaving.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3506 on: June 02, 2016, 04:34:47 pm »

"..."
"R-Rose... she was my big sister. S-she was t-tall, and strong, a-and cool, a-and everything I-I'm not." In a tiny voice, she added a final statement. "And she died."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3507 on: June 02, 2016, 05:50:48 pm »

Beryn rested his chin on Lucrezia's shoulder and gave her a small squeeze.

"Sounds like you looked up to her a lot. I never had a brother or sister, so I dunno what that's like, but it sounds like you looked up to her the same as me and my dad. He ain't around no more either."

The hunter sighed.

"He was a good guy, y'know? A bit rough around the edges, real hard, but he cared. He was there when it counted. Taught me pretty much everything I know about anything."

"There was a, uh, a blizzard, round about ten years ago. A real sudden one out of nowhere, y'know? So he goes out to get as many people home as he can, because he knew the mountains better'n anyone. And while he was out, the snow shifted, and there was an avalanche. Maybe half the hunters who had been out made it back. And we, uh, we never found a body, but after a few years even I kinda gave up hope that he'd make it home."

"Just kinda hurts. I never really got to say goodbye, or tell him how much I looked up to him. He ain't gonna be waiting for me when I go back home to see my ma. I don't know. I'm just hoping when I get where I'm going I can see him again, and maybe I'll have made him proud with how I turned out."

He looked at Lucrezia.

"I'm guessing you feel sorta the same about Rose?"

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3508 on: June 02, 2016, 08:23:48 pm »

Lucrezia turned around as best as she could and hugged Beryn, burying her face on his chestplate.
"..."
"I-I'm s-sorry. A-about your f-father. I'm s-sorry t-that you h-had to f-face s-something so terrible. B-but I-I c-can't make a-anyone p-proud. A-after all..." she halted. "N-no. S-sorry. I-I can't."
She sniffled for a moment.
"S-sorry. T-this w-was m-meant to be a nice f-flight, b-but..."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3509 on: June 02, 2016, 11:08:57 pm »

Beryn moved his hand up from her waist to her hair and petted her softly.

"Hey, it's all right darlin'. I've mostly made my peace with it. Besides, you're here with me, so it's a nice flight."

After a moment, he kissed the top of her head.

"I just want you to know that, Luce. I like being around you, whether we're talking about sad things or happy things or even just not talking at all."
Pages: 1 ... 232 233 [234] 235 236 ... 259