Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 146 147 [148] 149 150 ... 259

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 3 (FEF3), IC Thread!  (Read 159341 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 3 (FEF3), IC Thread!
« Reply #2205 on: August 15, 2015, 09:30:18 am »

Beryn landed near the others.

"We got more snakewomen. They might be hostile like the last ones. And, uh, apparently they live in shiny orange buildings. But we gotta move fast, there are bones all over the place, and that sounds like trouble to me."

"So, uh, here's my idea. I fly around and keep their attention on me, and you guys sneak up and see if you can find anyone. What do you think about that, Cap'n?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2206 on: August 15, 2015, 09:39:48 am »

"Hmmm. Actually I was going to propose that we with Aiesha and Jesseo make a ruckus and maybe even battle those snakewomen and you in the meanwhile scout around the village. After all, your wyvern is faster than any of us on foot." He turned to his first mate.

"Any thoughts, Aiesha?"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2207 on: August 15, 2015, 10:11:05 am »

Aiesha mulled the two plans over for a moment. "I think Beryn has the better plan,  boss. These snakewomen are using buildings. They probably have the crew indoors- and Prata can't get in there."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2208 on: August 15, 2015, 10:35:44 am »

"Hmm, you are right. Beryn, did you notice any of the buildings surrounded by or near trees? If we could manage to sneak through the bushes, such a building would be best place to try to sneak to... and from there, we will think of something. Could you do another fly-by and see if there is any good place for us to try to sneak to?"
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2209 on: August 15, 2015, 10:39:31 am »

"Sure thing. I'll be back in two shakes of a rabbit's tail."

Again the wyvern took the skies, although this time Beryn stayed high up to get a better view of the buildings and their surroundings.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2210 on: August 15, 2015, 10:41:43 am »

Beryn could see that most of the buildings were on the eastern side of the village, and were both ruined and in rather plain view.

On the other hand, few buildings in the west side directly touched against the jungle.
SigFlags!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2211 on: August 15, 2015, 10:43:08 am »

Jesseo ensured the health of her steed was at efficient capacity. That said, she moved over and hugged her by the neck.

"I've been trained in throwing discs while riding. It's more like a hobby when I was young in my area--I could do the same with this bowgun, 'hit and run' as I've read in many texts. I can act as a distraction too, given these staffs here (or give me a very flammable item and I'll disrupt further). Seeing how they fight, I'm confident I can take a few hits."

She stroked Apura's mane and felt a tinge of joy in her as her horse responded amicably.

((17 damage last I saw; considering my defense and such...I think I can work it.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2212 on: August 15, 2015, 10:48:37 am »

Beryn patted Prata's neck and pointed at the clearing again, and they touched down to report back.

"Looks like if you circle around to the west, you can sneak to some of the intact buildings. I'll go around to the east and kick the wasp's nest."

It was probably lucky for the rest of the crew that Beryn was so unspeakably stupid like Prata incapable of realizing what bad ideas were brave.

"Go when you like. I'm off to stir them up."

Beryn grabbed a few heavy rocks and got back on Prata, then flew over the eastern side of the village and carelessly chucked one onto a building as he and Prata passed over.

"Come and get me!"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2213 on: August 15, 2015, 10:58:06 am »

"Let's go, people!"

And they began sneaking northwards.

---

The snakewomen began to hiss and slither toward Beryn's position, of course unable to even reach him. Some of the more busy and curious snakewomen began to come out from more distant buildings, too. It would be good moment to bait them more.
SigFlags!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2214 on: August 15, 2015, 11:01:23 am »

"Go on and scream your heart out, Prata! Let's show them what we're made of!"

Both wyvern and rider bellowed at the snake women, Beryn continuing to throw rocks down.

"Come and get it, snake hips! You know you want all of this!"

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2215 on: August 15, 2015, 11:17:52 am »

"I'm glad you can hear me Apura." Jesseo sighed. "But I guess its just my voice. We're all sneaky. I don't think Captain Ethan heard me given all this commotion. I'm glad you can hear me. I'm whispering to you freely. Cheer cheer. Oh-I hear Beryn. Is my hearing really acute or is it just me. Hum..."

She sighed as she sneaked...or rather, Apura did all the sneaking--she just had to make sure anything she held didn't make any noise (or her face meet any spiderwebs as everyone moved through the foliage).

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2216 on: August 15, 2015, 11:32:20 am »

Finally, Beryn ran out of rocks to toss.

Meanwhile, Ethan and others managed to get near one of the buildings.

"There. This one, and then any near it. Let's hope that they weren't added to those bone piles Beryn spoke about... and Jesseo, I kinda need you here in case we need to heal our friends. Beryn is enough of a distraction, and he is a big one too."

~~Chapter 6: Viper's Nest~~

~~Player Turn 1~~

//Tip: to undo the vines, you just need to stand near the captive and spend an action to free them (please specify whom do you free). Due to poisonous nature of the vines, they will start with Groggy status (-20 Hit/Eva) which will slowly pass (and the negative effect will diminish, too).
//Tip 2: Beryn can fly over all walls except the ones making the roofed building with the door.
//Tip 3: Not a single treasure in the bone pit, so don't bother searching it!

Enemies stats here!

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 11:38:07 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2217 on: August 15, 2015, 11:37:51 am »

Prata parks his scaly butt on 28-16 and screeches at the snake women.

"Looks like a good time to rejoin the others..."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2218 on: August 15, 2015, 12:29:18 pm »

When Ethan turned his head around and Jess knew nobody was watching her--she threw her hands into the air and cheered silently. He did hear her!

Oh...wait, that means he must've heard everything else I said. But I was mumbling at that time! Ahh...

I hope we find the other pr-Cetus!" Hooray I remembered his name! "-We'll need him a lot. Hopefully they took them captive and unguarded. I just hope that its tied in some way as a ritual or something to keep them alive. If so: We need all the help we can get."

All the way south!
Pages: 1 ... 146 147 [148] 149 150 ... 259