Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 259

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 3 (FEF3), IC Thread!  (Read 159407 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 3 (FEF3), IC Thread!
« Reply #210 on: December 16, 2014, 01:28:46 pm »

Aiesha rested her face in her hands. Come to think of it, the damage was probably already done.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: December 16, 2014, 01:34:21 pm »

Elanore gathered the things on her table, and after a couple of moments messing around with her bag before noticing that one of her bangs had gotten trapped within her hood and fished it out, and then followed Aiesha to the ship. When called to introduce herself, she stepped forward, though after the already present healer had somewhat made a fool of himself.
: "Hello everyone, my name is Elanore. I'm a mage of dark magics and I hope that this trip goes well for all of us."
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: December 16, 2014, 01:48:00 pm »

Barry had been napping behind some crates, and when the new people came aboard, he woke up and wobbled to welcome them in his own way. Still half drunk.

: EY, MATEYS! I take it yer the new shark bait, eh? Just kiddin', here we take care of each other. I was tryin' to sleep off the last party 'cause afta' dat last job we got PAID, so we was 'avin' a great time inna pub nearby.

: Me name's Barry, and now if ya'll excuse me-

: *zzz*

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: December 16, 2014, 01:56:02 pm »

A vein throbbed near Aiesha's temple. God, were they trying to make her look bad? "...That's Barry. He's our muscle, for the most part. Sorry, he's better when he's sober. Well... Less drunk, anyway."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: December 16, 2014, 02:06:33 pm »

Lucrezia was looking less and less sure, and her dismay showed on her face. Oh gods, had she messed up? She'd dragged Jo into something terrible.

...as a melee warrior, would she have to fight next to the big drunken man? The thought was somewhat frightening.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: December 16, 2014, 02:14:17 pm »

Elanore put a hand to her forehead, and closed her eyes in irritation. She wasn't above working like this for money, but if this is what the crew is like... She saw herself either only talking to Aiesha, or just being cooped up in a room or whatever ships had. Maybe she should wrangle more money out of this.. Or at least perhaps more equipment.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: December 16, 2014, 02:21:19 pm »

Cetus sighed.

"I echo her apologies and would like to offer my own as well. I just got excited over the prospect of having more people who are more magically inclined like myself. It is good to meet all of you. My name is Cetus, and as I said already, I'm the healer for this crew. It's good to meet all of you."

He glanced at Aiesha, hoping that this would help her stress a bit.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: December 16, 2014, 02:22:57 pm »

Aiesha sighed. At least Cetus had calmed down and had pried his foot from his mouth. And maybe Alicia would stay out of sight until they all signed on!

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: December 16, 2014, 04:26:59 pm »

Alas! It was not be so. Alicia had positioned herself long ago up on the navigation deck and propped her shoulders up on the railing. As long as she wasn't moving around too much, they probably would'nt notice she was drunk off her ass from down there on the gang plank. But the heat of the midday sun did nothing to improve her manners.

: "Oi. Is this a pirate's vessel or a damn tea party? We needed mercs with a spine and if they can't handle blood, booze, and Barry then they may as well jump ship right now."
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: December 16, 2014, 04:45:04 pm »

...while Fer didn't much care about how rough the crew was or how rough the voyage...
:"Pirate vessel? I think you left that part out."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: December 16, 2014, 04:57:11 pm »

Aiesha was beginning to visibly sweat. She gave a nervous laugh before attempting to talk her way out of it. "Well, strictly speaking, we're more like privateers- And besides, like I told you, we're taking a trip to the house of scholars. No naval combat on the schedule! Ehehehe..."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: December 16, 2014, 04:59:54 pm »

"As she said, we're privateers. I'm sure the captain will explain more, but we're sanctioned by the government of New Alvada. This trip is more of a journey for ourselves, and is going at least partially by land, which is why he wanted more people. It should be a perfectly safe and boring journey, but he distrusts traveling on land or something and so wanted a few more hands around, that's all."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: December 16, 2014, 06:29:17 pm »

Lucrezia started at the word pirate, and shot an apologetic look at Jo. She made a small gesture with her head back towards the town: should we leave?

She looked back up at the pirates - or privateers, but those were just pirates sanctioned by a government - and hesitated. She knew she shoudl have let Jo make the decision. The first woman who had hired them - Aiesha? - was looking nervous. She borrowed Jo's voice. She'd done it before, and it came easily.
"If... if we do work with you, we won't have to fight against anyone innocent? No pirating?"
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: December 16, 2014, 06:33:44 pm »

Cetus hesitated. He wanted to explain that they didn't attack villages, just other countries ships, but he wasn't sure that would make them happy or not. He figured it was better to just wait and let Ethan explain.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: December 16, 2014, 06:51:28 pm »

Jesseo stifled a giggle as she noticed Lucrezia's talent showing once more. Instead, she just smiled and tried to mimic the last phonetic positions of her words.

Deep in her thoughts, she was glad she did the research on privateers and pirates, however. Otherwise, she'd be thinking along trying to cancel this line of work without any doubt.

"-Just...just asking, on behalf of what I've seen before, anyway." Jo finished what she hoped Lucrezia was thinking about, though she did eye Aiesha a curious look. "W-I'm ok with fighting. Though you're a nervous bunch of privateers. First time or such?"

She literally had no idea how privateering worked, in the applied field. On paper were all the facts she knew.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 259