Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 259

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 3 (FEF3), IC Thread!  (Read 159281 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 3 (FEF3), IC Thread!
« Reply #2055 on: July 16, 2015, 07:24:23 am »

Beryn coughed and sat up, rubbing his eye.

"Whoo, shit. Man. I feel like I feel off Prata into a whirlpool."

After a moment, he opened his eyes and squinted in the sunlight.

"Oh, yeah, I remember you. The quiet one."

He took another moment to digest what she had said, then dug around the nearby wreckage until he pulled out his weapons and used them to lever himself to his feet.

"So it's you, me, and the first mate? No sign of anyone else except for the drag trails? Well hell, that's really something."

"Something awful, that is. No offense meant. I'm just worried about the rest of the team."

Normally Beryn would be fine with a situation in which he was stranded on a desert island with two lovely ladies, but such idle fantasies usually didn't take into account a whole bunch of missing friends, too. Speaking of...

"Prata! Prata! You out there, boy!?"

He cupped his hands around his mouth and yelled - first to the sea, then to the sky, then towards the center of the island.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2056 on: July 16, 2015, 09:01:18 am »

Aiesha, who had been looking around in the hold for other survivors, came up after hearing voices again. "Okay, so, three of us. Stellar." Aiesha looked back at the broken mast and frowned. She was no shipwright, and there was no way they'd get the Blackbones moving again without the rest of the crew.

Aiesha moved off of the wreck to join Jesseo and Beryn. "Is there any sign of anyone else close by? If possible, I'd prefer to have more of us before we follow those tracks." Aiesha started counting up the tracks- hopefully, there'd be less than ten, indicating that someone else had been left behind.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2057 on: July 16, 2015, 09:07:08 am »

Beryn's call was left without any response.

As for the tracks - there was no footsteps. Only several rows of 'something' being dragged. Not a single shoe or footprint was present.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2058 on: July 16, 2015, 09:09:47 am »

"...But it looks like we're it. You both still have your weapons? I have a feeling we'll be needing them." Once certain the group was armed, Aiesha began leading the party down the drag trail.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2059 on: July 16, 2015, 09:37:28 am »

Soon, they've left the wreckage behind and got to the outskirts of the great, forested unknown. The dragging trails soon dissappeared between the trees; but it seemed that there was a path through the forest. Someone must've been walking back and forth quite a few times...

~~Player Turn 1~~

Objectives: Follow the tracks and find the rest of the crew!

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2060 on: July 16, 2015, 11:12:41 am »

Beryn sighed.

"Looks like we are. Not even Prata's around. That stupid beanhead."

He patted Aiesha on the shoulder.

"I got 'em. I guess you're the leader since the cap'n ain't around. And being that I'm the heavily armed and armored one, I'll vanguard for ya."

"Didn't realize how much I'd miss the scaly little fool when he wasn't around."

Beryn proceeds to 12,30 - or as close to it as possible if the beach lowers MOV.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 11:16:54 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2061 on: July 16, 2015, 07:02:03 pm »

"Both of you keep your eyes peeled, and stick close. We're kind of out past the edge of the map, so there could be anything in these woods." And our friends better be too...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2062 on: July 16, 2015, 11:24:28 pm »

"Hey, no problem. Just stick behind me, and I'll keep both of you gals safe."

Beryn threw a wink at Aiesha from his position further up the beach.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2063 on: July 17, 2015, 12:06:59 am »

"I've been thinking about what Amberly said. I wonder if this is all somehow related--or somehow, we've adopted explosive supplies. Either way, do anything you both can do to get to them. I'll make sure neither one of you will fall."
I just hope you're alright Lucrezia. You, and everyone else. And my horse. And Prada.

Jesseo ensured her staff was neatly tucked and unencumbering her movement as she tested her bowgun. It was very useable despite being exposed to brine and saltwater.

Move as far as I can to 12-28, or stay at 12-29 and look around! Any objects of very specific interest?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2064 on: July 17, 2015, 12:17:35 am »

(Prata, Tir. :P It means Silver. Prada is a fancy shoe company I think.)

"Hmm? What did Amberly say, Jess?"

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2065 on: July 17, 2015, 12:23:52 am »

(Prata, Tir. :P It means Silver. Prada is a fancy shoe company I think.)
((Correct her :3 I'm actually doing it intentionally because it is subtly hinted that Jesseo is bad with names. Y'know, if...you hear her say it that is. I don't think she said it out loud recently.))

Knowing the whole complexity of the story before they met the merchant wyvern-rider guardsman, Jesseo defaulted to better sources of reference.
"Err...its a long story. Basically ask her when we find her. It involves supernatural influences, ghosts, mythology, historical facts, and death to pirates. Hopefully with at least the latter happening. Along the north coast. But that'll have to wait for later! Where do you think your mount left off to?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2066 on: July 17, 2015, 12:31:58 am »

"Prata? Hell if I know, Jess. He should've heard me... so I guess either he conked his head against something and knocked himself out, or... yeah, he's probably asleep or something. Honestly he's like a particularly stupid puppy. If he could, he'd be looking for me right now."

"Then again, maybe we'll hear him crying soon. He does whine when he can't find me. The big baby."

Even though Beryn's words were derogatory, his tone was affectionate. It was obvious he cared for his wyvern more than he said.

"Your horse ain't around, either. Maybe we'll luck out and find it."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2067 on: July 17, 2015, 12:43:45 am »

"I've got a feeling they'll turn up with the rest." Aiesha said as the group advanced. "...We're going to have to start thinking about what our exit strategy is. You know anything about woodworking, Beryn?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2068 on: July 17, 2015, 01:55:29 am »

"A little bit. I ain't no shipwright or nothing, but I know which way to hold a hammer at least. A place like where I grew up, you had to know how to repair the walls 'cause it was too cold to let any cracks and whatnot remain."

Beryn sighed comfortably. On the beach, it had been too hot, but now that he was starting to get in the shade he was merely warm.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2069 on: July 17, 2015, 02:54:42 am »

At this point, there was nothing worth staring at.

~~Player Turn 2~~

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
SigFlags!
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 259