Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 259

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 3 (FEF3), IC Thread!  (Read 159237 times)

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 3 (FEF3), IC Thread!
« Reply #1785 on: April 06, 2015, 09:34:51 pm »

Luc shot over a slightly pleading look for help from the conversation - roughly equivalent in terms of smoothness to eating broken glass.
"T-thank you. I-I c-call her L-lady R-rose.

W-who g-gave y-you the f-feather?"
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1786 on: April 06, 2015, 09:44:06 pm »

Kalum looked over to the other side, unsure of how to proceed with talking to a puppet.
He hadn't expected to feel this awkward when he first got on the ship.

"It was given to me by my mother. It's from a Pegasus..."

He scratched the side of his head.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Glowcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1787 on: April 06, 2015, 09:45:46 pm »

Having returned onto the ship with the gains of impetuous shopping, Stheno watched as the new person was introduced and began one of the most tedious of chats in the history of Alvada.

"This conversation is going everywhere fast."

"Hello, Stheno Euryale. Glad there are more handsome gentlemen coming on board." She briefly waved to the newcomer before turning her attention to a parting remark for Lucrezia.

"Lucrezia darling, tell me if you need anything else. Dye and such. I'll be around the ship."

Poor girl. I hope she takes my ou- But unfortunately she'd be of no use to Lucrezia, as she was too distracted to notice Elanore's ambush until the last minute.

"Goodness El, you startled me. I was so wrapped up in helping pluralize Lucrezia's wardrobe contents that I didn't notice you."

"Oh that little thing." Stheno waved away Elanore's concern, as much as she appreciated it. "The priest took care of it superbly. If the scar remains I can always try whipping something up to hide it later. Thank you for the concern. That, and for blasting where that stab-happy woman stood to smithereens."
Totally a weretrain. Very much trains!
I'm going to steamroll this house.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1788 on: April 06, 2015, 09:53:48 pm »

Kalum looked over to where this Stheno person was, and waved vaguely without lifting his hand above his chest, before turning back to... Lady Rose.

"...I'll let you get to your... dyes."

He nodded his head and took a slight step back, still unsure of what to do.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1789 on: April 06, 2015, 10:30:24 pm »

"Ah, sorry for startling you. Still, that is reassuring to hear. That woman really was no joke."
  "I suppose we can only hope that she's either imprisoned, or dead.. Either way, you've been helping Lucrezia pluralize her wardrobe? You don't mean to tell me that what she's wearing is the only set of clothing she has? That must be pretty uncomfortable.." Elanore gave a small shake of her head.
  "Ah, yes. I don't know if you're a gambling woman Stheno, but Beryn's buying a deck of cards, and we're probably going to use them to play poker. Feel free to join in any games if you want to do so."
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Glowcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1790 on: April 06, 2015, 10:48:37 pm »

"Yes El, one set of clothing. And it's for her under armor. Frightening to consider."

"But cards can be done. With all the stressful events recently I had considered asking Beryn to test another one of my potions, but I imagine a night of casual conversation smoothed over with alcohol may work just as well.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 10:56:14 pm by Glowcat »

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1791 on: April 06, 2015, 10:58:50 pm »

"... Ouch, next time we actually get to a proper city with enough money in our pockets, she's taking a good long bath."
  "Mmm, it'd be a nice way to pass the time with others.." Elanore paused, as she considered what Stheno said.
  "... Hold on a moment. Do you have Beryn test out your potions to alleviate stress?" She knew what she said sounded odd, but...
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Glowcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1792 on: April 06, 2015, 11:02:03 pm »

"..."

"Lucrezia dear, would you and your new friend like to join us for cards?"

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1793 on: April 06, 2015, 11:19:12 pm »

"No no no..."
  "Stheno, please don't avoid the question. At least not as unsubtly as that."

Glowcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1794 on: April 06, 2015, 11:24:24 pm »

"Ms. Damiel, please respect a woman's wish for privacy on the matter."

"Plus, there are childre-... those with childlike innocence about."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1795 on: April 06, 2015, 11:31:32 pm »

"If you wished for privacy, I would've gladly dropped the question if you had asked. As such, I will drop it."
  "That being over with, we still have to wait for Beryn to return with the cards before we can play."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1796 on: April 07, 2015, 12:09:08 am »

Amberly nodded to the newcomer but otherwise paid him no mind. It was not her business who Captain Ethan decided to bring aboard.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1797 on: April 07, 2015, 01:03:50 am »

"What potion did you want me to test this time?"

Beryn had wandered up, pack of cards in hand (which he held up to show that he had them) and had waited until asking would veer the topic back to that subject. He turned to Elanore.

"Yeah, I've been her test subject more'n a time or two. She don't always get 'em perfect on the first go, y'know, and I'm about the only person brave enough - or stupid enough I guess - to try a second test run when the first one ended with me heaving my guts out on the grass."

"Man, traveling with an alchemist is pretty interesting, even if it ain't always pretty!"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1798 on: April 07, 2015, 02:27:48 am »

"Ah, hello there Beryn." Elanore  waited until he was done talking, then nodded.
  "I suppose it would be pretty interesting, travelling with an alchemist that uses you for experiments."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1799 on: April 07, 2015, 02:33:59 am »

"It damn well can be! You should ask her for some of her 'special' potions sometime. You wouldn't believe some of the crazy shit she can do with just a few plants and extra stuff, though I think she only keeps me around 'cause Prata's a growing boy and he keeps shedding scales she can use for her mixtures."

"Like there was this one potion she made that made me go scales all over like my boy over there. It was kinda cool to look at, but uncomfortable. Like I couldn't breathe properly unless I was somewhere hot. It wore off after a couple of hours, and I told her she could toss that recipe in the bin 'cause no way I wanna end up like that all the time, y'know? I mean there's some things even I'm not dumb enough to try a second round of."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 259