Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 259

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 3 (FEF3), IC Thread!  (Read 159127 times)

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 3 (FEF3), IC Thread!
« Reply #1620 on: April 01, 2015, 12:05:00 pm »

Glancing around, Cetus spotted Beryn off by himself. With a nod to Aiesha, he headed over to Beryn.

"Hey! Want to go check out the town, see if there's anything worth buying?"

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: April 01, 2015, 12:07:29 pm »

There wasn't much for Luc to do, either on the ship or in the little town, as while it had a bleak beauty, it was still bleak.
Beryn was nearby... perhaps she could get another ride?

Just then Cetus stepped up and began talking. Ah, never mind.
She sat on the railing near the gang plank, at a small loss of what to do.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: April 01, 2015, 12:09:19 pm »

Beryn jumped and almost stabbed himself under his index fingernail at the sudden greeting. He recovered quickly and put the knife back in his belt, though.

"Oh, hey. Cetus, right? Sure, I'll come with."

He hooked his thumbs in his belt loops and fell into step beside the priest. He had never really talked to the man much, so he cast about for a topic.

"So... you've been with the Cap'n long?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: April 01, 2015, 12:11:45 pm »

"Been here a while, yeah. Oh hang on."

He grinned, at least partially to himself, and called out to Luc.

"Hey Luc, why don't you come along as well?"

He turned back to Beryn and continued.

"But yeah. Joined up, oh, maybe 3 or 4 years ago?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: April 01, 2015, 12:13:11 pm »

Beryn looked over his shoulder and raised a hand in greeting to Lucrezia with a smile, then turned back to Cetus to hear his response.

"Four years on the sea, huh. Does it ever get boring? Just wondering. On land there's a lot of different things you can go do, but out on a boat it seems like your options are pretty limited."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #1625 on: April 01, 2015, 12:17:57 pm »

Barry went up to the deck after taking a nap, spotted Cetus and Beryn close to getting off the ship and called out to them.

: Oi, mates! If yer gonna take a look around I'm goin' with ya! I wanna see if they have some booze around here.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: April 01, 2015, 12:20:34 pm »

"Heh, yeah, it can get boring occasionally, but you figure out ways to fix that."

"We've got barely any gold left. We're not wasting it on booze, Barry. Plus, you know the Cap doesn't want you getting drunk.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: April 01, 2015, 12:22:57 pm »

"Why not get booze? It's not like we have enough to afford any weapons or anything! Besides, I'm not going to stay 0 and 1 with Barry forever, y'know. I'm going to outdrink him one of these days."

"But anyway, like what ways?"

The hunter was curious what a priest did to pass the time.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1628 on: April 01, 2015, 12:26:15 pm »

"Because that Captain doesn't want us to be wasting money on it. That alone should be reason enough."

He sighed and shook his head.

"Well besides keeping Barry and Alicia out of trouble when we docked, I learned how to fish, practiced my staff magic of course, played cards, that sort of stuff."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: April 01, 2015, 12:31:00 pm »

: Aw, but me stash is runnin' low... And I shoulda asked the Cap'n about that drunk part...

: Oh well, maybe I'll git lucky and get invited or some scrub will try to drink me under, or some trader has too much of it... So I'll be goin' anyways.

Barry passed by Lucrezia while going towards the other two.

: Oi, stabby girl, aren't ya comin' too? Wit' yer puppety thing we might earn somethin' extra!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1630 on: April 01, 2015, 12:34:30 pm »

"That's using your head, Barry."

Beryn turned back to Cetus.

"So you were around Aiesha and Alicia all that time and you never...?"

...Obviously that topic was going to come up sooner or later around Beryn. The fact he was making an obviously suggestive gesture with his left index finger and right hand didn't help matters.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1631 on: April 01, 2015, 12:36:22 pm »

"That's not... No. No I've never been involved with either of them. It wouldn't work."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1632 on: April 01, 2015, 12:40:58 pm »

"..."
"U-um... o-ok."

The octopus man was rather... intimidating to Luc. She tagged along, following Barry to Beryn and Cetus. Wait, stabby girl?
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: April 01, 2015, 12:42:38 pm »

"Huh. You'd think that would be the number one activity for relieving boredom. You learn something new every day."

Beryn... actually seemed somewhat startled by that answer. He raised a hand as if to wave it aside.

"Well, leaving that alone. Why a pirate? It's not the kind of thing I can easily picture a priest wanting to wake up to do one day, y'know?"

He looked back and noticed Lucrezia trailing along behind them. He stepped slightly away from Cetus and made a motion with his hand to indicate she could come up and walk between him and the priest if she wanted and join the conversation.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1634 on: April 01, 2015, 12:50:10 pm »

"It's just... not a good idea for me."

He sighed at the next question.

"First off, we're not pirates. We're privateers. Despite the common thought among the people we've hired, there is a difference. It means that what we're doing is legitimately backed by the government and we only target specific type of ships. As for why I'm doing it... Because the captain needed a healer and I needed somewhere to go."
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 259