Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 259

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 3 (FEF3), IC Thread!  (Read 159114 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 3 (FEF3), IC Thread!
« Reply #1590 on: March 31, 2015, 12:44:29 pm »

Beryn shrugged.

"You're the Cap'n. All right Prata, into the air with ya. You know where to find me, just keep following that ship. THAT ship, not this one."

The wyvern soared into the sky once more and Beryn strolled back to Ethan's ship. He took up a post near the bow and leaned on the railings, waiting to help get everything back underway.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: March 31, 2015, 12:47:00 pm »

Luc remained unconscious on the horse. Nice shade of red, the horse's flanks, now.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: March 31, 2015, 12:50:54 pm »

"Hey, uh, is anyone going to get to Lucy? No?"

The hunter walked over to where she had been dropped and got out his vial of healing drink.

"Now I ain't much of a healer, but this'll keep ya alive until Cetus or somebody gets over here, all right?"

With a gentle hand, he raised her head, tilted it back slightly, and poured some of the vulnerary into her mouth.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: March 31, 2015, 12:52:48 pm »

Walking over to Amberly, Cetus hesitated and then quietly asked,

"Hey, are you ok? I know that I had a hard time handling battles at first. Still do sometimes."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: March 31, 2015, 12:59:53 pm »

: D'oh. That'll teach me to keep me yapper shut...

Barry hauled Elanore over his shoulder again and carried her below decks and dropped her wherever.

: *huff* What kinda bloody books ye got there? Are they made wit' stone slabs or what?

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: March 31, 2015, 01:04:50 pm »

While the crew bantered and argued, Amberly took advantage of the momentary lull and her current lack of seasickness to prepare her shrine. Unfortunately it had to be near Stheno's workshop, but she assumed that space on deck was a premium and so she accepted the spot gratefully. She was still unpacking the heavy sack containing the materials when Cetus showed up, and shrugged before answering his question.

: "I suppose it could be worse. Physically I'm fine. And no one I know died, so that's a plus. Plus it wasn't my first battle so I suppose I'm starting to get used to it."

The nun set up a small stand upon which she placed a stone tablet. The tablet was engraved with the mark of the Old Gods and had lines of text in the Old Tongue carved in the space below the mark.

: "If you had to pick a single word I guess it would be...irritation."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: March 31, 2015, 01:09:38 pm »

"Hmm, interesting word choice. Why that one? And... is there anything I can do to help?"

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: March 31, 2015, 01:23:06 pm »

Luc stirred as slowly her eyes opened.
"..."
Dazily she reached down and retrieved her puppet.
"Thank you... Jo..."

Then she realised it wasn't Jo with a gentle hand on her face. It was Beryn.

"!"

"O-oh! T-t-thank you, B-beryn."
She slid off the horse and tottered slightly as she landed.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: March 31, 2015, 01:24:35 pm »

The nun added the final touch to the little shrine, a metal bowl in which incense could be burned. She placed the bowl on the deck with a little more force than required.

: "Watching your crew for the past two days, it's become fairly clear to me that I'm the weakest one here. I could not swing an axe or a sword if my life depended on it, and my magical ability is abysmal. It seems that, for the forseeable future, I will only be a burden on everyone else...and I hate that fact." She forced herself to calm down enough so that the fury left her voice.

: "You already helped out as much as you could, with that ring. The rest is up to fate and myself."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: March 31, 2015, 01:39:17 pm »

"Aw, don't tell me that the big bad wolf can't handle carrying the little green hoodie." Elanore managed to hop off Barry's shoulder, and flicked though her tome.
  "Oh you know, paper, ink, leather.. A couple of trade secrets here and there, nothing too heavy."
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1600 on: March 31, 2015, 01:43:53 pm »

Fer took a few moments to get his clothing in order-- he has a lot of robes, which had sort of been tangled all together during the fighting. That done, he decided to take care of some (hopefully) far less violent issues, seeking out Stheno.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: March 31, 2015, 01:46:52 pm »

Cetus sat down on the deck and stared up at the sky for a few seconds before quietly saying,

"Being useful isn't always about how hard you can hit someone. Or how big of a hole you can blast in the deck of a ship. Sometimes being useful is being a supporting hand. By encouraging those who are stronger than you and supporting them. Or... by praying for them, even if they don't believe in the same gods as you. I know that you have had a hard time getting along with the crew so far. But... I truly believe you are going to be of a great help to this crew. Whether it is through your ability to talk to the Old God that we are seeking, or through your steadfast faith, or through a kind heart and kind word to those around you. And do not beat yourself up over your magical ability. You've never fought before. Who knows what potential you could unlock as you spend more time out here?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: March 31, 2015, 01:52:45 pm »

"You're welcome, Luce. So long as you're alright, y'know?"

Beryn gave her a quick smile and resumed his previous position. At least Lucrezia wasn't in immediate danger of dying, now. One of the healers could do the real work.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 08:04:38 am by SeriousConcentrate »

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: March 31, 2015, 02:21:52 pm »

: I could carry ye wit' one hand if ya weren't lugging that thing around, lass. Must 'ave a load of trade secrets for it to be that heavy. Bloody hell it's almost as heavy as me axe! And I'm already carrying me axe!

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: March 31, 2015, 04:22:42 pm »

Aiesha approached Ethan, her expression grim. "I think Elanore had the right idea about whatserface. She's persistent, and she seems to have a knack for talking people into helping her hunt us down. She's going to wind up in our faces again."
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 259