Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 259

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 3 (FEF3), IC Thread!  (Read 159435 times)

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 3 (FEF3), IC Thread!
« Reply #150 on: December 10, 2014, 03:51:28 pm »

: Ah well, probably some bollocks aboot another *urp* job. Problem is gonna be takin' this lass with us. She's bloody BAKED! I can still hold up-

: *zzz*

: Wha?

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 10, 2014, 07:09:17 pm »

Aiesha made her way to the guildhouse, and began looking for adventuring types milling about. They probably needed another healer... Some more magical muscle... Actually, some normal muscle probably wouldn't hurt either. Hmm, boss didn't tell me how many to grab- Just like with the medicine. Maybe I should be happy he trusts my judgement? Feels like a lot of responsibility though...

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 11, 2014, 12:07:38 am »

Alicia woke up out of her happy stupor and waved her arms ecstatically.

: "Ceeeeetus! I've missed you buddy! *hic* Have I ever told you how much I..."

She hesitated and rethought her statement in a moment of startling clarity.

: "I... I'm drunk again aren't I? Damn it all... I told Ethan this wouldn't-*hic* Bah! Whelp, time to wheel on back again Barry. Duty calls."
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 11, 2014, 12:15:48 am »

"... Told me what? And yes, we should go. If you need help standing, maybe you and Barry can support each other... Somehow I doubt I'd be able to carry him."

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 11, 2014, 12:39:47 am »

Alicia placed her hand on her blade in a huff and stood up.

: "Of course you wouldn't. Heaven forbid you do any work, on shore or otherwise."

She turned to Barry and... Wait. No. Yes! That's a delicious idea. She smiled and snapped her finger at the barkeeper.

: "Hey barkeep! Anudder round for my good man Barry! I'll go ahead and talk to the captain priesty boy. See to it that big man gets home alright. Just don't jostle im too much. Judging by how he looks right about now, I'd say Barry's cannons are just about primed to fire!"

Turning quickly, Alicia tried to stumble out earshot and to make her way the ship nearly as fast as possible. The captain was waiting after all.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 12:41:54 am by birdy51 »
BIRDS.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 11, 2014, 01:18:35 am »

"... What? Oh, come on, he's like half a foot taller than me, that's not fair... Barkeep, cancel that order, she can't pay anyways. Barry... You at least understand I can't support you. So... lets head back?"

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 11, 2014, 01:33:13 am »

: Yearr don't ya worry! Dis isn't my first halfassed walk to da ship after all! We should get goin' behind her cause I bet that wee lass is gonna walk into a wall or somethin' and drop asleep... If I get sleepy then you judt SMACK me ova' da noggin' wid somefin' and NO PROBLUM!

After that inspirational speech Barry tumbled towards Alicia's general direction.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: December 11, 2014, 01:41:29 am »

Cetus quietly sighed, apologized to the bartender for his companions and then headed back to the ship.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: December 11, 2014, 02:21:39 am »

@Barry-icia:

"I see you two were drinking." He spoke to Alicia as she tumbled on the deck.

"And I see Barry on the pier... if he ever starts drinking more, I will start calling him Barr-el."

@Aiesha:

The guildhouse had several people inside, about ten wearing the usual gear of mercenaries and travelers and thrill-seekers. Some were chatting, some were resting, some were occupying the time of the pretty girls that explained their job chances to them.

Few might be willing to join the crew.

//Elanore Damiel, Fer Jasso, Lucrezia Tholmes and Jesseo Topphi are in!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: December 11, 2014, 02:23:34 am »

Arriving at the ship, Cetus sighed.

"This is the state I found 'em in. Thankfully neither of them actually needed physical help back since I'm, well, you know. A twig."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: December 11, 2014, 02:28:38 am »

@Cetus:

"You should take up arms and start training with Aiesha. Or maybe even Alicia. I'm sure the girls would be happy to help you gain some muscle."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: December 11, 2014, 02:31:16 am »

"Ha, well, thankfully I don't really need much muscle with my job. Suppose it wouldn't be the worst idea to do some training, but I'm not going to be fighting any time soon, so seems like a bit of a waste."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: December 11, 2014, 02:46:41 am »

Lucrezia was sitting at a table in the guild hall, opposite Jo. She'd met the Priestess on the road. In the woods, in particular, where they'd gotten lost. She hadn't had Lady Rose at the time - she'd either borrowed someone's voice or not spoke at all, and a lot of people found holding a conversation with effectively themselves rather offputting.

"..."

She was busy slowly folding a sheet of paper into a elegant flower. Her puppet, Lady Rose, was laid on the table in front of her, ready in case she needed to talk to someone.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: December 11, 2014, 07:23:09 am »

A Mage in red and gold sat at a corner table, squinting at a blue book. A man was waiting impatiently nearby; Fer had been hired by said man to decipher a potentially magic tome thanks to his knowledge of magical scripts. ...buuut this wasn't actually looking magical. He nervously smiled.
:"Welllll... this is actually completely mundane?"
« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 07:24:42 am by Powder Miner »

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: December 11, 2014, 09:59:29 am »

: "Hah! Barr-el. That's a good one. Hehehe!"

: "I hope you ain't got too many hopes on Cetus learning to fight. First priority to seems to be teaching him how to work a rigging. If that ain't gonna beef him up, I don't know what will."

: "Actually on that note, and I'm hoping I'm not overstepping my bounds here captain, but we did have a lot of issues getting out of port last time. Four hands is hardly enough to get the mainsail going, without one of us being drunk and the other inexperienced. Do you think we'll be taking on some extra crew here soon?"
BIRDS.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 259