Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 259

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 3 (FEF3), IC Thread!  (Read 159074 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 3 (FEF3), IC Thread!
« Reply #1485 on: March 18, 2015, 10:59:47 am »

"What I told you was to go round them up. I kind of assumed your legs would be used in the endeavor. And if they'd thought they'd managed to catch us unaware, we might've been able to surprise them. Doesn't matter now I guess."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: March 18, 2015, 11:01:24 am »

Jesseo came stumbling up the ship stairs--the mix of a rocking vessel on the high seas, and the...wooden stairs still unaccustomed to traversing by her, did not equal a good solution. She was glad she learned how to balance herself in her youth, what with the ship already giving her flashbacks and nightmares, she wasn't one to stay asleep for prolonged hours.

That, and she interpreted 'scrap' as some kind of fight. It was sailor talk, or pretty much an analogy to mice fighting over scraps of meat. Regardless, she wondered why in the world there'd be a fight on the open seas in-between the isles.

"Anything wrong? Can we rescue survivors? Luc, you ok? Alici-ah...Right."

Jesseo looked around to recount the people present, and felt...quite cold in the sea breeze, when she saw only one red-hair on deck. She was used to remembering the names of people who talked with her. She had a rather bad memory when it came to names, and not faces.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: March 18, 2015, 11:15:16 am »

"Eh, I suppose, but it's faster this way than running around trying to find everyone individually."

He turned to Jesseo.

"Yeah, we got two ships on our ass. I don't think they're friends. Ready to fight with them?"

(More seriously I have stuff I need to get done this morning and I wasn't sure if I'd have time to get everyone IC.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: March 18, 2015, 11:30:38 am »

Amberly didn't move from her position near the railing for a moment. The nun had been quite seasick during the first couple of hours of the voyage and she was just barely starting to feel better. She reattached her veil and stood on wobbling legs.

: For the love of all the gods, please let them just be a couple of merchants going the same way we are...
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: March 18, 2015, 11:56:10 am »

Jesseo looked at the ship, then at the seas, then at Ethan.

"We rely on windpower, and the wind is not on our side. We lack any ship-to-ship weaponry other than boarding implements. In the case of either merchant or pirate, and we come across them, we may only afford a close quarters meeting--both in battle or otherwise."

She looked at the other ships.

"I advise hoisting our flag and making subtle maneuvers. Captain."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: March 18, 2015, 11:58:42 am »

Elanore nodded her head to Beryn's words. She was leaning on the portside railings, looking out at the rapidly diminishing land before noticing the two, and had come to the conclusion that their followers were either a send off party, or more people trying to kill them. She flicked though her Hustle tome, noting that the incantations were somewhat longer than her Flux tome.
  "I hope I don't swallow a fly incanting all of this..." She chuckled to herself, though it was short and quickly trailed off.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: March 18, 2015, 12:05:46 pm »

Luc offered Jo one of her little smiles. She always felt more secure with the healer at her back.
Quietly, she moved over and whispered to Jo, her expression a little concerned.
"..."
"You ok, Jo? You look a little seasick."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: March 18, 2015, 12:52:52 pm »

Cetus had ran off to get the spyglass without a word at his captain's request, and returned now with it. Holding it out to Ethan, he frowned.

"Hopefully it's not trouble. Maybe we'll be able to just sail right on by."

Glowcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: March 18, 2015, 03:10:24 pm »

Hearing the commotion over at the bow, Stheno cursed the interference. She had just been settling in and starting to enjoy the seaborn winds of her youth again.

"Bother. I was about to-" She then noticed the nun barely able to detach herself from the railing. Come to think of it, Amberly had been awfully quiet and kept to herself for the journey so far despite being close by, and didn't seem to be tending the new shrine the captain allowed her. Unless there's a ritual of Seidon's that requires staring off the side of a ship that I didn't know about... For a moment Stheno thought to herself serves her right but resisted the temptation to be petty, after considerable effort, and reached into her pack for one of her old master's concoctions. It might be one of the bitterest of his potions, but usually people would prefer it over the alternative.

Stheno approached the nun in a detached manner with the vial in hand.

"If you need something to help with the sickness you can use this." She held out the vial in her fingers towards Amberly while avoiding eye contact. It was better that the nun be focused on any possible battle than too busy emptying her stomach contents onto the ship's deck.
Totally a weretrain. Very much trains!
I'm going to steamroll this house.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: March 18, 2015, 03:55:11 pm »

"Thanks, Cetus." Ethan then raised the spyglass to his eye. He looked at the hulls and grumbled 'Domirians' under his breath, already an indicator of troubles. Then he turned the gear on the spyglass, extended the tube, and then adjusted the lenses' focus, humming as he went to look at the crew. He stopped after a moment, took the spyglass away from his face, and then back to it, taking another take... and groaned.

"Aww hell no." He passed the spyglass to Cetus so he could see what Ethan did, and when Cetus did look...

"It's that woman again."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: March 18, 2015, 03:56:27 pm »

The nun accepted the offered vial gratefully, suddenly willing to forget the incident earlier in the day.

: "Thank you...I was worried that I would be entirely useless in any upcoming battle." She gulped the medicine down, grimacing at the taste but deciding that it wasn't as bad as when her lunch had come back up.

: "Urgh. I haven't even had time to set my shrine up thanks to seasickness. Is there any way to make the ship rock less?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: March 18, 2015, 03:56:53 pm »

"Dammit. That means a fight for sure. What issue does she have with us? You'd think beating her once would have encouraged her leaving us alone..."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: March 18, 2015, 04:07:26 pm »

"A female captain? Is she cute? Can I see?"

Beryn was a font of questions.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 08:11:22 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: March 18, 2015, 04:09:28 pm »

Barry was standing at the edge of the ship, looking at the approaching vessels.

: That lass sure holds a grudge...

: Oi Cap'n, ye should be happy she's all over ya!

Then Barry went to get his fighting implements.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: March 18, 2015, 04:10:22 pm »

Not having been passed the spyglass, Aiesha couldn't be sure who Ethan was talking about. "What's going on? Someone we know?"
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 259