Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 259

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 3 (FEF3), IC Thread!  (Read 159033 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 3 (FEF3), IC Thread!
« Reply #1440 on: March 16, 2015, 10:58:24 pm »

Jesseo shook Beryn's hand with a firm grip. Soon, something clicked, given the scent on his armor.

"Hey! You're that wyvern rider I saw earlier! I think someone mentioned you here? Also...great, on Alicia that is. I wanted to tell her..many things. I hope wherever she is, is a good place. I'll miss her, despite not having known her a lot. Also I'm Jesseo. My surname is hard to pronounce."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: March 16, 2015, 11:01:10 pm »

"Yeah, that's me. My wyvern's name is Prata, he used to be fierce but now he's basically a big baby. Anyway, good to meet you Jesseo. It looks like we'll be traveling together for awhile if you're going on this trip too."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: March 16, 2015, 11:05:11 pm »

"I paid to join up with Lucrezia over there--she's my traveling companion and I will go with her as far as I can prepare."

As a minor ulterior motive, the maps she was studying also had the intent to track the sealines and any coastal areas for interest.

"Come to think of it, you seem like a man who has seen a lot of places. Do you recall any emblem of this type?"

She drew the pirate emblem from memory in her past.

"...I could've asked Captain Ethan that, but I'm uncertain."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: March 16, 2015, 11:07:20 pm »

"No, can't say I have. Sorry. I'm more of a mountain man than a sea man. My experience is mostly high altitudes, dangerous weather, and hunting. With a bit of fighting thrown in here and there, of course! So, why are you interested in that emblem?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: March 16, 2015, 11:09:42 pm »

"Erh-...I used to work as a merchant before. That sign was one of the...pirate gangs who-...kept harassing friends. Th-hat's all."

She was unprepared for the inevitable 'why', despite having thought about that question being put up a long time earlier, though she kept her countenance straight. It felt like a rock, talking about the matter, despite feeling as if it was resolved in the past.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: March 16, 2015, 11:11:47 pm »

"Oh, so you were a merchant trader? I see. What do you do now? I get you're a mercenary, I ain't that thick, I meant more like... how do you fight, what do you do on a ship, that sorta thing."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: March 16, 2015, 11:17:41 pm »

Jesseo comically looked to the side, now recalling that she...had not done much as a crewman on Ethan's ship, other than tend to the animals and ensure the rigging was kept in shape, as well as the floor being clean, and the rest of the implements being secured.

Her response was, as always, brief and detailed.

"I fight in self-defense. My friends say that I can parry and ward off both a spell and a sword with my staff. I know how to shoot from a bow, though I've never mastered the art like a soldier can. I've been working on the ship by tending to the animals, worked as a trainer before as well as a rider. The decks are maintained and clean, and the rigging is kept fastened and secure."

She looked to him for a reply, unsure how to continue this conversation.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: March 16, 2015, 11:21:42 pm »

"Cap'n keeps animals onboard his ship? I'm gonna have to keep Prata away from them then, the fool is hungry all the time. If they're like cows or chickens or even rabbits they're as good as meals to him. So I guess I'll be seeing you swabbing the decks, huh? I imagine I'll be doing a lot of physical labor myself. I mean no offense but it's like Barry and I are the biggest guys on the ship. so we're probably going to do all the heavy lifting and whatnot."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: March 16, 2015, 11:24:59 pm »

"Well, you learn that size isn't always equaling how much you can carry. It's the essence in that size! But...you and Barry? Very strong builds there. And I believe I could look at Prata for you: by how you describe it, and if I'm not mistaken--he's the wyvern I saw earlier in the pass--I think I can manage him well enough."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: March 16, 2015, 11:26:56 pm »

"Ha! Maybe you could now, that I tamed him. He was a fierce feral before he ran into me!"

"Hey, uh, you wanna meet him sometime? He's friendly enough, if a little... dumb."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1450 on: March 16, 2015, 11:27:08 pm »

While waiting for everyone to get ready to leave, Cetus walked over to Amberly and gently tapped her on the shoulder.

"If... if you don't mind, perhaps we can have that talk I asked for earlier? So that I can try and explain some of why I reacted the way I did?"

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: March 16, 2015, 11:29:52 pm »

"Pff, dumb. Maybe you don't know the animal quite as well as you see it--they have an extraordinary amount of intelligence. It's just that we can't speak the same language, that may convey that...lack of intellect. Also, if you see Lucrezia, please tell her I'm looking for her. Kinda miss her and Rose. Lead the way, Beryn?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: March 16, 2015, 11:32:11 pm »

"Haha. No, I know this beast preeeeetty well. I spent a good amount of time with him. He only cares about keeping me in sight and eating, though he'll at least do what I tell him to."

"Also, Lucy's hiding over there. You can kinda see her on the other side of Stheno..."

Beryn pointed out the soldier to Jesseo.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: March 16, 2015, 11:35:39 pm »

Jesseo waved at Lucrezia as she leaned forwards. She also recalled that Luc had tried to tell her something before. . .

"Did you ever let him do complex actions?" she asked Beryn.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: March 16, 2015, 11:39:52 pm »

"Who, Prata? I let him do what he wants most of the time, he's always careful to stay near me since he thinks I'm the alpha of our little pack. Mostly all he does is fly around overhead where he can find me and hunt, then when it's bedtime he flies down so I can sleep on him. Honestly he's kinda cute when he's asleep, he always sorta tucks his head under his right wing..."
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 259