Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 259

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 3 (FEF3), IC Thread!  (Read 159190 times)

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 3 (FEF3), IC Thread!
« Reply #1110 on: March 11, 2015, 02:56:00 pm »

Lucrezia almost ignited with the blush that flared upon her cheeks as the arm wrapped around her.

"Um-" she managed before they took off, and then the wind tore her words away - and ventrolquism when moving was something she had always found difficult. As the wind whiped through her hair though, she found herself open-mouthed in delight.

"!!!"
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: March 11, 2015, 03:16:12 pm »

Elanore took the time to collect her breath, and after a small shudder, seemed to be at her normal composure.
Looking down at her hands, Elanore sighed. "Well, that was unpleasant. Hm, seems as though the new duo are joining us. Guess I should talk to the Herbalist." Making her way to Stheno, Elanore waved a hand in greeting.
  "So.. I suppose unless you want to catch up to your previous employer, you'll be travelling with this group?"
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: March 11, 2015, 04:18:07 pm »

Beryn chuckled quietly behind her.

"A great view, ain't it? I remember the first time I rode on Prata. After he healed up from our first fight, he tried to take off without me. Luckily I still had a lasso on him. I climbed up it to his wings and managed to force him back to the ground. "

"It was a rush!"

Prata slowed into a gentle glide just above the mountaintops, hopefully slow enough that she could speak.

"Yeah... It's a beautiful view, ain't it?"
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 11:21:16 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: March 11, 2015, 04:41:45 pm »

"..."

"I-it's amazing!"

She began to relax, despite the arm wrapped around her, at the sheer glory of flight. Hopefully, she'd be allowed to do this again. She almost wanted to woop.

Glowcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: March 11, 2015, 05:15:27 pm »

"So.. I suppose unless you want to catch up to your previous employer, you'll be travelling with this group?"

As Elanore approached her, Stheno was finishing up with an alchemical mixture using her fresh reagents.

Stheno makes a Vulnerary

She shakes the fresh concoction until its color reaches a consistent reddish hue. Satisfied with the consistency, she takes the open product to her nose and draws a light whiff before she smiles with satisfaction and corks the bottle before stowing it in her pack. "Finally. It's been a while since I was able to mix something up."

"Ah, Miss Damiel. Yes, I imagine that I will follow Beryn, who's decided on his own as he is wont to do. I was never so much employed by the merchants as going in the same direction, and traveling alone in Alvada isn't very safe with the political climate."
Totally a weretrain. Very much trains!
I'm going to steamroll this house.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: March 11, 2015, 05:40:15 pm »

Elanore nodded a couple of times, what the Alchemist was saying made sense.
  "Then I won't be surprised if Beryn would follow us. If anything, he and the red octopus should get along swimmingly." Elanore stopped, seemingly in thought, before a small smirk passed her face. When she looked back at Stheno, her face was serious again.
  "If you were to join us, would you assist me and a few other mercenaries in the group? It seems as though the captain is very much a penny pincher, giving only 100 gold each for our services, which I believe is a paltry sum for any mercenary, due to the costs involved of replacing weaponry, and affording healing. If you would, that would be appreciated."
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Glowcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: March 11, 2015, 05:47:04 pm »

"If you were to join us, would you assist me and a few other mercenaries in the group? It seems as though the captain is very much a penny pincher, giving only 100 gold each for our services, which I believe is a paltry sum for any mercenary, due to the costs involved of replacing weaponry, and affording healing. If you would, that would be appreciated."

"While that does seem low, I wouldn't want to make waves before I've even joined. What is your group doing out here anyway? As Alvadan privateers, wouldn't it make more sense to be up north, in a ship, rather than traveling on foot through Alvadan territory?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: March 11, 2015, 06:14:17 pm »

Beryn smiled as he heard the wonder in her voice.

"Glad you like it. I've taken a few of the village kids for a ride, but most adults ain't got the stomach for it. I guess they got more sense than I do."

"Maybe man ain't meant to fly, but damn is it a good time."

The hunter chuckled quietly to himself.

"Well, you might as well get used to me if you ain't already. I'll be sticking with you and yours for as long as it suits me - which, if you guys get in every fight you come across, will be awhile! So, uh, let's make friends while we're up here, and tell me a little about yourself?"
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 11:23:30 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: March 11, 2015, 07:05:10 pm »

"Mmm.. Yes, I suppose that you would. The long and short of it is, that they apparently found a bauble, and wanted to go to the house of scholars. We're returning from that trip now.
  "Hm, well I can understand that. I wouldn't want to be left alone in some valley or far off woods myself. Just, give it some thought, okay?"
It was then, that Elanore looked at Stheno's pack.
  "So, you're an Alchemist? I have to admit, I haven't seen many people of that profession."

Glowcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: March 11, 2015, 07:20:29 pm »

In contrast to Elanore's feelings towards the wild, Stheno entered a brief day dream at the prospect of being alone in the wilds. "Either of those would be lovely, if it weren't for the bandits. Forest, or a jungle! Or a swamp! The possible essences I could draw from that wealth of flora..."

"But yes, I've apprenticed under a master alchemist and hone my craft while traveling. Besides my master I've met with only a few practitioners not tied to mercantile interests. I was also trained as a priestess when I was younger and can manage a staff if your group needs additional healing, though I'm afraid I lost the one I carried when I left the Western continent."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: March 11, 2015, 07:49:41 pm »

"..."

"H-how could anyone not?"
She once again became aware of the arm wrapped around, and the colour that had started to fade returned in force.

"A-about m-me? W-well, I'm a mercenary, b-but you know that. I-I like flowers.. u-um... I m-make puppets." Lucrezia may be babbling slightly as she tried to think of things to say.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: March 11, 2015, 08:07:17 pm »

"Yes, if it wasn't for bandits I suppose I wouldn't mind the wilds. Though, I'm afraid I find my self drawn in by cities, with the range of shops and places to explore.. Yes, it'd be hard for me to live away from all of that."
  "Ah, so you can also use a staff? It seems as though we wont be lacking for healing, considering there are at least two others who can use them."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: March 11, 2015, 08:12:08 pm »

"Flowers, eh? Sounds like you'd get on well with Stheno then, she likes plants."

Beryn slightly tightened his grip around her.

"Hold on now."

Prata suddenly dived toward the ground, slowing only a little and leveling off when he neared it, before swooping upward once more.

"Knew he was going to do that the second he spotted that rabbit, the bugger. So, puppets? Like the one on your hand?"
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 11:25:12 pm by SeriousConcentrate »

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: March 11, 2015, 08:17:22 pm »

Amberly was silent for a while as she absorbed this new information. It wasn't easy; there were too many questions whirling through her mind (not all of them about this motley crew she was supposed to be a part of), too much new knowledge in such a short span of time.

The nun got to her feet and went for a walk, clutching at her temples as she struggled to get her thoughts in order.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Glowcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: March 11, 2015, 08:18:19 pm »

"I can, though healing is best left to others. I couldn't manage anything more complex than the simplest heal staves."

"But enough about me. Tell me about yourself, Elanore. What brings a lady such as yourself to serve a man for wage far below what your magic is worth?"
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 259