Maybe.
- 0 (0%)
I don't know.
- 0 (0%)
I blame the Mexicans.
- 10 (90.9%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: The Zone Explorer -- Last spot filled, waitlist ready for newcomers.  (Read 12023 times)

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hey cool, non-Russians."
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile

(You know, I wonder if 'British' is actually a legendary stalker in the Zone and saying 'I'm British' would be impersonating him...)

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile

"Idiots, don't shoot, we're friendly. Just came into town."

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile

(You know, I wonder if 'British' is actually a legendary stalker in the Zone and saying 'I'm British' would be impersonating him...)
Get ready for a 1, then, to get an extremely angry legendary stalker pump ya full o' lead.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Get ready for a 1, then, to get an extremely angry legendary stalker pump ya full o' lead.
And for a 6 that means they mistake a nebbish somewhat overweight and balding Southern England chartered account for a most likely Cockney (They always are, anyone who gets nicknamed British) badass stalker.

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile

May I join? If so...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile

Shit, my procrastination! Uhh, how about I make a turn tomorrow?
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile

Shit, my procrastination! Uhh, how about I make a turn tomorrow?

Is that a yes
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile

Yeah, sure.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile

Sorry for being so late. Very sorry, indeed.

Everyone but Nidillap:

[5]The men behind the barricades start shouting in various languages for you to lie down on the floor. You start seeing the silhouettes of the armed stalkers, and one of them looks very interested in Nigel. He gestures for him to get closer to the wall, and Nigel follows. He looks shocked to see him, and maybe even... happy? Suddenly, some of the cars move around five meters outwards, pushed by an invisible, powerful force, and you can see figures of about twenty or more men inside, aiming their guns at you.

Nidillap:
You stand alongside your comrades, waiting for the fresh meat to be checked out by Herb, but he seems oddly interested in the group. He gesticulates towards some of them, and makes a small gesture for you to open the passageway. You nod and run off towards Herb's tent and take the eye artifact you guys use. You are very careful to not touch anything metal while you run back, as you realize that the eye can and will push away anything metal easily with lots of force. You silently tell other stalkers to prepare, and you poke the entrance with the eye.
You seen the wall move lots of times, but you don't think you will ever get used to the force the artifact uses to push away the cars.  You see five men, one in particular closer to the entrance, looking terrified by the squad of gunmen all aiming their guns at him.
Herb shouts "He's one of us, but check these guys out!".

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile

Leave your weapons at gate. We take them inside, no you.

Point to a wall where they should drop their weapons
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 08:39:42 pm by Nidilap »

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Put my hands up while smiling very nervously and sweating heavily.

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Do as the bastards nice men with the guns order.
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile

Drop all my swords, being very sad of the 3 missing swords.
Try to smuggle a knife or other small weapon in using my smuggling skill. Only take it if I can find an actually good hiding spot.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 12:10:00 pm by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

"Sure sure."

Leave my revolver at the designated spot. Do as the men say.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8