Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 146 147 [148] 149 150 ... 155

Author Topic: Hephaestus OOC  (Read 163739 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Hephaestus OOC
« Reply #2205 on: February 09, 2016, 04:34:36 pm »

Should probably just ignore him NAV, arguing just gives him the attention he craves so desperately.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2206 on: February 09, 2016, 05:27:26 pm »

If Dev is just a troll than my life has been a lie.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2207 on: February 09, 2016, 05:45:01 pm »

Should probably just ignore him NAV, arguing just gives him the attention he craves so desperately.
You're right.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #2208 on: February 09, 2016, 06:35:37 pm »

Dev, what's your problem?  Nobody ever dies, so the item is completely useless.  Therefore, when people spend their money on it, they'll actually be making themselves weaker since they aren't buying guns.  If anything, that'll result in the game being slightly harder, which is what you want, right?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2209 on: February 13, 2016, 02:52:04 am »

Council balance!
Yes, I know that I make minor variations on things that already exist, but I still think they're useful to people.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2210 on: February 13, 2016, 11:04:46 am »

@Helmet: Ok then, if you absolutely want it to work via perfect prevention, then I'll take it back to the council and we'll come up with a  new price. I'll also yank at pw's ear a bit to ensure he reads the various arguments (I'll copy paste the ones from here as well) and get some input from him. But if that is still not good enough, well, they can't all be winners.

Council balance!
Yes, I know that I make minor variations on things that already exist, but I still think they're useful to people.

I'll bring it up as well.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2211 on: February 15, 2016, 11:39:27 am »

I'll wait for the council's verdict on the helmet before overloading you with more designs.

What does the council think of adding standardized rails to all our guns?
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #2212 on: February 17, 2016, 04:11:38 am »

A storage device that can store data past humanity's extinction: https://www.southampton.ac.uk/news/2016/02/5d-data-storage-update.page
Whether or not anybody will be able to decode and understand it after all those billion years however....

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2213 on: February 19, 2016, 07:30:01 pm »

I'll wait for the council's verdict on the helmet before overloading you with more designs.

What does the council think of adding standardized rails to all our guns?

Much obliged. Sorry for lateness of council update, haven't had a lot of time lately.

So, about that helmet, first a small clarification about the fibroblast treatment:
Quote from: pw quote
Fibroblast prevents stat loss from physical trauma, namely death. Mental trauma or brain damage don't count.
Now then, after quite some discussion on how to do this, the council came upon this final proposal after voting on it. This system came from pw himself by the way, and had to be passed through majority vote after much debating.

Quote from: slightly edited pw quote
I'd say we should go 4 tokens, single use, single mission duration. However, it should have an upkeep cost. So buy for 4 tokens, keep it going into the next mission for 2. If you skip the upkeep it runs out and you have to buy it new again.
So there you have it, straight from the source. Works for regular peeps and braincases, also protects from brains permadying from going stale. Feel free to ask for clarifications if something is unclear.

Council balance!

1 token, not quite monomolecular but still very sharp, degree of damage is highly dependent on the strength of the user.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #2214 on: February 19, 2016, 07:36:55 pm »

I wonder if there is a way to embed monomolecular wire near the tip of the mkII multirole
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2215 on: February 19, 2016, 08:42:42 pm »

GNOMES I NEED YOU.

Nunzillor

« Reply #2216 on: February 19, 2016, 09:08:27 pm »

IBSM.

Dex requirement?
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 09:10:04 pm by Nunzillor »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2217 on: February 19, 2016, 09:24:51 pm »

Don't know, need a console opinion. I would think +0 Str and no Dex requirement though.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2219 on: February 19, 2016, 10:04:07 pm »

Just because they're peasants, doesn't mean that we should just ignore their opinions. :P
Pages: 1 ... 146 147 [148] 149 150 ... 155