Yes (10 at 55 points)
- 2 (13.3%)
Yes (11 at 66 points)
- 0 (0%)
Yes (12 at 78 points)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: Roll to Level up: The Race to level 100! Turn 8: Top level 40, Total deaths 13  (Read 10597 times)

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile

"Goddamit. I have to install someone competent on the throne for Baleeyal sake."
Poison the new king. And the regent. And all pretenders. And all courtiers. Be the new king.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile

"I'M PROUD OF THIS AMAZING WORK THAT YOU HAVE ACHIEVED, GUARDS! BUT THE KINGDOM NEEDS SOMEONE STRONG" Manly takes a moment to flex "TO LEAD IT INTO A STRONG FUTURE! LOOK AT THE CHAOS THAT WEAK, COWARDLY INTERLOPERS CAUSE! MONARCHS, AND YOUR BROTHERS MURDERED BY THE DOZEN! MARCH WITH ME, FOR ORDER, JUSTICE, AND MANLYNESS!

CONVINCE GUARDS TO HELP ME LEAD A COUP.

ALL THE POINTS INTO LEADERSHIP
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 06:53:28 pm by werty892 »

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile

"Goddamit. I have to install someone competent on the throne for Baleeyal sake."
Poison the new king. And the regent. And all pretenders. And all courtiers. Be the new king.
I thought you wanted Snidely Whiplash on the throne? He's right there, being his villainous self. Ah well, go ahead and do your thing.

"I'M PROUD OF THIS AMAZING WORK THAT YOU HAVE ACHIEVED, GUARDS! BUT THE KINGDOM NEEDS SOMEONE STRONG" Manly takes a moment to flex "TO LEAD IT INTO A STRONG FUTURE! LOOK AT THE CHAOS THAT WEAK, COWARDLY INTERLOPERS CAUSE! MONARCHS, AND YOUR BROTHERS MURDERED BY THE DOZEN! MARCH WITH ME, FOR ORDER, JUSTICE, AND MANLYNESS!

CONVINCE GUARDS TO HELP ME LEAD A COUP.

ALL THE POINTS INTO LEADERSHIP
Leadership skill invented! Also, it looks like things are about to get...

DICEY.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

blazing glory

9 Points into Rock Jitsu, 2 points into leadership.

Receive compensation, become royal bodyguard.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 09:15:10 am by blazing glory »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Ed from Accounting

+1 Puzzles
+7 Business Investment

Huh.  Takes a good financial mind to stay on top of this upheaval.

Business invest the SHIT out of this economic uncertainty.  Good time for shrewd investments!  Would probably be smart to invest in a guard training academy; I foresee a high turnover in that position.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 09:07:01 am by Toaster »
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Business invest the SHIT out of this economic uncertainty.  Good time for shrewd investments!
Could you be a little more specific? I'm not going to make up all the investments for you. ;)

Edit: Oh yeah, I believe you still have 3 unspent skill points.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 01:55:02 am by Sensei »
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile

3 into leadership, then!
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Business invest the SHIT out of this economic uncertainty.  Good time for shrewd investments!
Could you be a little more specific? I'm not going to make up all the investments for you. ;)

Okay; I'll edit something in.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bump for nav.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile

+5 to crafting the weapons.
+1 to crafting armour.

Now, of my 3 major weapons (sword hand, wasp thrower, and bass cannon), find a way to wield them all at the same time to allow the combat bonuses to stack. Maybe make the guns shoulder mounted or something?
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile

Is this gonna live? Please say yes.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile

I command you to rise!
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile

If this is dead, please make a sequel, if not then BY THE NINE HALLS OF ASGARD I POLITELY ASK THEE TO UPDATE! but you know do whatever suits you.

Haveroszaur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

PTW and hoping this doesnt die.

blazing glory

Your update-fu is weak, Sensei.

Mine's weak too but that's besides the point.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8